\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dumb question... Why did F1 really change to V6? I mean that signature F1 sound is gone
mean.gif
Because boost is best

But yea they ruined it. 
mean.gif

small, high revving v8s >>>>>>>>>>>  'Murican boat anchor V8s

They r still goin hard in the paint. Jus recieved an email with a price estimate. 437 a month for da GT with my trade and 0 down...

Hnggggggg! Base GT with PP. Nothing else. litterally Option wise

small, high revving v8s >>>>>>>>>>>  'Murican boat anchor V8s

Boat anchor ?

But the Murican v8s weigh less
i meant boat anchor because they're slow and cant rev. cmon brah

But does a Hemi or LS engine really weigh less than the v8 in a f1 car or the 4.0 v8 in the m3?   Serious question because i have no idea

I know the LS only weighs around 375 dry, which is less than the s65 and Audis 4 and 4.2 litre. I can't imagine it being less than an f1 engine though. I can't speak on the Hemi or Coyote, but I presume Fords 5.0 is the heaviest being a quadcam config.

Last edited:
I think it's merely a chassis designation ala GM's A, B, G frame cars. Maybe there's more to it... I don't know.

Interesting tidbit though... Almost all of GMs engine designations start with "L" to pay homage to founder Louis Chevrolet.

I regret getting a black car

Next year I'm gonna look into vinyl wrap there is a lot of shops in Ny/Nj who do it now days

Can wraps go in regular car wash?

Last edited:
I think it's merely a chassis designation ala GM's A, B, G frame cars. Maybe there's more to it... I don't know.

Interesting tidbit though... Almost all of GMs engine designations start with "L" to pay homage to founder Louis Chevrolet.
:wow: :pimp:

I like calling Chevy engines by the c.i.

I regret getting a black car

Next year I'm gonna look into vinyl wrap there is a lot of shops in Ny/Nj who do it now days

Can wraps go in regular car wash?
i dont think its recommended...

id jus use that bread as a down payment on a new whip :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom