\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thinking about taking this off my dads hands for a little toy or project type thing. But reading about these 2.8s theres not much you can do.

Any advice? Or should i just let him off it. 140 on the dash.
IMO, you could probably find a more exciting car to have as a toy.

man my username sucks too :lol:

all my other usernames are way different from this one (not nt tho :nerd:)
Mine isn't much to brag about either, but that guys is literally his first name and the numbers 1-9, then 00 :lol:

BTW, no shots fired Greg, I'm just over here procrastinating about studying for a big test I have on Friday.

Last edited:
Mine isn't much to brag about either, but that guys is literally his first name and the numbers 1-9, then 00 :lol:

BTW, no shots fired Greg, I'm just over here procrastinating about studying for a big test I have on Friday.
Lmao it's all love fam. Honestly I came up with this username when I first created a PSN account back in 06/07. I was only like 11/12 so I wasn't very creative and it seems everything else I could think of was already taken. Now it's just my identity. That's my username for almost every online account i own.

Youre gonna get a good view of Subaru tail lights cause gonna get smoked in a 330. :lol:

That new Honda HRV is actually dope as hell. Seen one in person today and did some research on it. If I was in the market for a small SUV/CUV I would highyl consider it.

New kid at my job got a newer model wrx. I remembered you guys always talking about subies so I told him I wanted to race. Wanna see what all this hype is about
someone on here just copped a wrx :nerd:

young papo still learning how to stick :nerd:

prob granny shiftin not double clutchin like he should :nerd:

Lmao you guys are hilarious. I just looked up the wrx specs and I'm not impressed! No 4 cylinder alive could strike fear in my heart. I'm so ready for this kid. And any of you other wrx owners

Mediocre

New kid at my job got a newer model wrx. I remembered you guys always talking about subies so I told him I wanted to race. Wanna see what all this hype is about
someone on here just copped a wrx :nerd:

young papo still learning how to stick :nerd:

prob granny shiftin not double clutchin like he should :nerd:

Would be hilarious if dude you quoted is talking about me :rofl:

*edit

I'm not new at my job though

Last edited:
Lmao you guys are hilarious. I just looked up the wrx specs and I'm not impressed! No 4 cylinder alive could strike fear in my heart. I'm so ready for this kid. And any of you other wrx owners

330i is slow as nuts.

Is it even stick? I get annoyed at these bammas thinking they can take everybody yet they are "racing" with automatics. :lol:

Lol you trolling? What the specs looking like on your 330?
Lol mostly. Not really though. I know I'm undermatched on paper. But it's not like the wrx specs are that much more impressive than the 330xi's. I'll post my spec sheet in a minute for comparison. But I've taken on and beat too many other cars with more impressive spec sheets for me to concede before I even get behind the wheel. Superb driving>raw power any day of the week

330i is slow as nuts.

Is it even stick? I get annoyed at these bammas thinking they can take everybody yet they are "racing" with automatics. :lol:
woah idk what "bammas" are but it sounds like a euphemism. Shame on you. Lol but mines is what BMW calls a steptronic. It's an automatic, but it has a manual/sports mode. Mines has the sports package too btw.

Lol mostly. Not really though. I know I'm undermatched on paper. But it's not like the wrx specs are that much more impressive than the 330xi's. I'll post my spec sheet in a minute for comparison. But I've taken on and beat too many other cars with more impressive spec sheets for me to concede before I even get behind the wheel. Superb driving>raw power any day of the week

EDIT

Steptronic, tiptronic, they all the same. Trash. Mashing the gas and fiddling with a steptronic isnt the same as a clutch and shifter.

You aint blowing out cars with a 330i unless youre modded but even then. Racing Prius's and Rav4's dont count papa.

Last edited:
:nerd:

you selling phones at mall kiosks papi?

Last edited:
EDIT

Steptronic, tiptronic, they all the same. Trash. Mashing the gas and fiddling with a steptronic isnt the same as a clutch and shifter.

You aint blowing out cars with a 330i unless youre modded but even then. Racing Prius's and Rav4's dont count papa.
Well I never said I was blowing people out. I said I won. Whether that be by an inch or a mile. I've raced 8 times since I got my car in March. 4 BMW's, 335i and 330i, a 545, and a 760. 2 Camaro's, my brother in his 2013, and my cousin in his T-top Z28. A 2007 R/T Charger. And a C4 corvette. The corvette was my only loss

Well I never said I was blowing people out. I said I won. Whether that be by an inch or a mile. I've raced 8 times since I got my car in March. 4 BMW's, 335i and 330i, a 545, and a 760. 2 Camaro's, my brother in his 2013, and my cousin in his T-top Z28. A 2007 R/T Charger. And a C4 corvette. The corvette was my only loss
Most of these are V8s too if I'm not mistaken. That's why I was so underwhelmed when I seen the wrx spec sheet. Oh well. He said he was gonna run me the gravel on Friday. Hope yall just not gas'ing this car up

Back
Top Bottom