\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

330s don't beat 335s unless Im missing something.

I'll race you Greg, I'm in the same family as you too, Im your big mean brother 
devil.gif

Also manuals will be phased out one day, just watch.

Last edited:
MANUALS WONT B GONE IN A SPORTS CAR PAPI ASLONG AS WE GOT BMW AND PORSCHE I BELIEVEEEEEEEEEE

MY CAPS LOCK BROKEN IM LIT

lol Porsche yeah they will probably offer manuals for awhile, but I could see BMW getting rid of them possibly, especially since the DCT is so popular.

Last edited:
Lmao you guys are hilarious. I just looked up the wrx specs and I'm not impressed! No 4 cylinder alive could strike fear in my heart. I'm so ready for this kid. And any of you other wrx owners
You are going to eat those words.... just wait on it

anytime, anywhere boss! you running with a 335??

As much as I love BMW's, a 330xi isn't beating anything, and that's coming from an E46 driver.

You MAY feel like you won on a VERY short sprint, considering you're all wheel drive, but give any car you listed a proper run and you're not winning.

boy if you dont...
The Golf R400 has 395 hp and will do 0-60 in less than 4 seconds.
R400’s four-banger will be considerably more powerful than both the turbocharged five-cylinder engine that powers Audi’s RS 3  and the 2.0-liter turbo four found under the hood of the Mercedes-AMG A45

..... y'all can stay sleep though. The R400 is gonna eat V6s like groceries... with room in the hatch for groceries.

Well I never said I was blowing people out. I said I won. Whether that be by an inch or a mile. I've raced 8 times since I got my car in March. 4 BMW's, 335i and 330i, a 545, and a 760. 2 Camaro's, my brother in his 2013, and my cousin in his T-top Z28. A 2007 R/T Charger. And a C4 corvette. The corvette was my only loss
I would eat up that 330xi on a stock map

On jb4 map 2 I would kill your car
happy.gif

Power to weight ratio obviously in the video, but just to prove a point that 4 cylinders can definitely move.

I don't know who's trolling harder,

Greg or David from back in the day in the post your pic thread when he posted some random Brazilian chick talking about he had that locked down

Back
Top Bottom