\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Being in traffic doesn't bother me anymore.

Being in traffic uphill without Hill assist engaging. Now that would suck lol

You gotta get over this hill thing bruh. :lol:

Hold it at the clutch point man, thats all it is. I like to roll back and lunge forward and roll back and lunge forward during red lights on hills, feels like a rollercoaster. :smokin

No 4 cylinder alive could strike fear in my heart. I'm so ready for this kid. And any of you other wrx owners
roll.gif

WRX is slow as crap and your 330 is even slower. like way slower. The average mom's Honda Accord could probably smoke that thing.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
he said the r400 is gonna eat V6's. What about da hemi bruh
Well it looks like the hellcat is putting down 0-60 times in about 3.7ish, VW is claiming 3.9...
so stock vs stock it will come down to shifts... but yeah your regular hemi is getting eaten too... no doubt about it.

thanks all

looks like i got some researching to do :nerd:

Bruh, if you can have repair money aside for any possible "surprises", get a 335i spot package.

You'll have more fun in that car than just about anything in its price range, besides an e46 M3.

S2k can be fun too, but it doesn't have nearly as much power.

roll.gif

WRX is slow as crap and your 330 is even slower. like way slower. The average mom's Honda Accord could probably smoke that thing.
lmao *****. I've been waiting for you anyway. Funny you say that though. This cat at my job just got a manual accord and he swears he can hang with me. Smh. that'll be a waste of my time really. But any of you who believe non-M bimmers are slow then please pay me a visit. I'll humbly tuck all of y'all away

Well it looks like the hellcat is putting down 0-60 times in about 3.7ish, VW is claiming 3.9...
so stock vs stock it will come down to shifts... but yeah your regular hemi is getting eaten too... no doubt about it.
Them little things are ugly though, reminds me of a Yaris, plus its gonna be in the mid $40k range? For a VW? Nahhhh dog. I might as well drop 10 more Gs and get a used GTR.

Last edited:

lmao *****. I've been waiting for you anyway. Funny you say that though. This cat at my job just got a manual accord and he swears he can hang with me. Smh. that'll be a waste of my time really. But any of you who believe non-M bimmers are slow then please pay me a visit. I'll humbly tuck all of y'all away
I'll eat you up by at least 7 car lengths

How old are you? Stop watching reruns of Fast and the Furious. :lol:

Non M Bimmers are fast, but not a damn 330i. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you arent even shifting your own gears, go play Need for Speed.

Manual accords? Do those things even sell in the USA lol

I mean, I'm sure they exist, but I assume the kind of ppl who would buy accords would just buy the auto

Last edited:
Manual accords? Do those things even sell in the USA lol

I mean, I'm sure they exist, but I assume the kind of ppl who would buy accords would just buy the auto

Manual Accords (sedan and coupe) are everywhere. Not super common but I believe every Accord gen has had a manual option. This generation Sport model has a stick which has gotten good reviews actually.

How old are you? Stop watching reruns of Fast and the Furious. :lol:

Non M Bimmers are fast, but not a damn 330i. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you arent even shifting your own gears, go play Need for Speed.
I'm 19. And I definitely shift my own gears. I only drive in manual/sports mode. Really defeats the purpose if you don't. I see yall trashin 330s but NOBODY tryna disprove me. Eff all this talking. Catch me in traffic cus

Back
Top Bottom