\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Manifold.gif

Cause no one got time for that, its an internet forum, relax youngin. :lol: I can send my brother in his Camry to race you and it would probably be a close one. :lol:

You aint shifting your own gears with that trash steptronic nonsense, quit playing yourself Vin Diesal. You remind me of that scene in Fast 5 where the all shifting gears in the police Chargers. :lol: Talk to us when you get 3 pedals and a 6 speed.

Cause no one got time for that, its an internet forum, relax youngin. :lol: I can send my brother in his Camry to race you and it would probably be a close one. :lol:

You aint shifting your own gears with that trash steptronic nonsense, quit playing yourself Vin Diesal. You remind me of that scene in Fast 5 where the all shifting gears in the police Chargers. :lol: Talk to us when you get 3 pedals and a 6 speed.
Lol it's all love over here fam. I'm not hype at all. I'm just not big on trash talking someone and his/her abilities you have no earthly perception of. I might be the best 19 year old driver you've ever seen. But you'll never know that unless you meet me. Plus, my car could be modded. Can't just assume I'm running stock. Especially if I've been beating muscle V8's. I've driven a stick before, too much for me to consider owning one. Plus I'm in Tallahassee. No one here drives stick unless you live outside the city limits. Send your bro this way though. A Camry against me has about as much a chance as Floyd Mayweather winning a Tropicana speech competition

Lol it's all love over here fam. I'm not hype at all. I'm just not big on trash talking someone and his/her abilities you have no earthly perception of. I might be the best 19 year old driver you've ever seen. But you'll never know that unless you meet me. Plus, my car could be modded. Can't just assume I'm running stock. Especially if I've been beating muscle V8's. I've driven a stick before, too much for me to consider owning one. Plus I'm in Tallahassee. No one here drives stick unless you live outside the city limits. Send your bro this way though. A Camry against me has about as much a chance as Floyd Mayweather winning a Tropicana speech competition
b0b88b56_Muppetshocked.gif

Bruh, if you can have repair money aside for any possible "surprises", get a 335i spot package.

You'll have more fun in that car than just about anything in its price range, besides an e46 M3.

S2k can be fun too, but it doesn't have nearly as much power.
This man speaks the truth. When I first got mine I had to repair like 3/4 small things. And since then I've had to take it to the shop a few more times for repairs. It feels like my car is in the shop once a month. But when it's in proper working condition, it's like no other

You got a sense of humor though ill give you that. :lol:

:lol: @ the Floyd comment

But real talk man, "best 19 year old driver" but your racing with an auto doesnt make sense to me. Its basically who can mash the gas best, like that doesnt even make sense. :lol:

[quote name="Picasso Swerve" ] You remind me of that scene in Fast 5 where the all shifting gears in the police Chargers. :lol:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manual Accords (sedan and coupe) are everywhere. Not super common but I believe every Accord gen has had a manual option. This generation Sport model has a stick which has gotten good reviews actually.
Only available with the 4 banger if I remember correctly.

The kid with the 330... Lol, you have a lot to learn.

CVT's are that bad? The only CVT ive driven is my friends 09 Rogue. That thing was terrible, the second you let off the gas the car felt like it was going to pass out. :lol:

Is that how all CVT's are?

If your ever in NY mr 330 I can set up a couple runs for you.

The guy just wants to race why is everyone getting so crazy :rofl:

NT race wars.

Greg Vs Picasso swerve

WhatMoreCanIsay final boss

You must defeat shenron to stand a chance

If your ever in NY mr 330 I can set up a couple runs for you.

The guy just wants to race why is everyone getting so crazy :rofl:
Lol that's all I want fam! But nah NY is out of my radius now that school is back. Yall shoulda caught me over the summer. I was everywhere B. From Tallahassee to Long Beach. Then back up to the BK. I might take you up on that over the winter break though.

Modded Greg? What you got under the good homie? You gonna make us find out the hard way?

nah I'm not modded at all. I did a tune up when I first got it. Replaced all the coils and plugs with Bosch everything. I can't really do much to it seeing as I'm a broke college student. My job can only afford one hobby and that's currently occupied by the Jumpman

:rofl:

WRX is slow as crap and your 330 is even slower. like way slower. The average mom's Honda Accord could probably smoke that thing.
lmao *****. I've been waiting for you anyway. Funny you say that though. This cat at my job just got a manual accord and he swears he can hang with me. Smh. that'll be a waste of my time really. But any of you who believe non-M bimmers are slow then please pay me a visit. I'll humbly tuck all of y'all away

Greg...... c'mon Greg.

You gotta chill bro. My grocery getter TL would probably be able to put a hurting on that 330, wouldn't even have to waste a drop of E85.

What year is this beast 330 anyway? Where da pics at?

These are the only pics I have of it on my phone. It's an 06. Apparently the only year they made it in E90 form before they replaced it with the 335. It's a clean car. Guy I bought it from was the only other owner and it was a CPO. The interior is what really sold me.

Back
Top Bottom