NT race wars.

Greg Vs Picasso swerve

WhatMoreCanIsay final boss

You must defeat shenron to stand a chance

Amel

vs

:lol:

:rofl:

That 330 is clean and all....no doubt its quick. But unless you're running a turbo or SC, there is no way you're walking on a properly running 335i like that.

These are the only pics I have of it on my phone. It's an 06. Apparently the only year they made it in E90 form before they replaced it with the 335. It's a clean car. Guy I bought it from was the only other owner and it was a CPO. The interior is what really sold me.
it's a clean car Greg, really is. Nothing wrong with it.

but c'mon, it's not a racecar bro, give up the Johnny Tran act.

it's mom-car fast.

sick.gif

Preciate it fam. Yeah I realized yall might have had my 330 confused with the older 330s after I posted pics. Yeah no doubt I wouldn't be running it up the way I said I was if I was in one of the older models. They definitely beefed the e90 330 up

it's a clean car Greg, really is. Nothing wrong with it.

but c'mon, it's not a racecar bro, give up the Johnny Tran act.

it's mom-car fast.

:x
Bro I will dust a c300. You serious?? I test drove one before I got my current car and those cars are slow as ****. You may want to check the 06 330s stats again. We push 255+ horses

Last edited:
Tired of Popeyes dog. They need to open up a new chicken joint in my area lol

Still better than KFC though

Last edited:
Cool, so 20+ horses less than a V6 Honda Accord and it weighs more than the Accord.

Hell of a race car there.
Lol I never stated I had a race car B. This is a luxury sedan. But I have been kicking a** and taking names. And if anybody gotta issue with me beating people in my non race car then sue me. After I trash your alleged "race car" after a run. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Got any proof? sounds like you're just making **** up.

and good luck with that,  you can have a 10 car-length head start
No fairy tales, fax only. I could text the people I know and ask them who won for yall but you'll just think it was staged so that's pointless. Only proof would be if you race me and create your own validation. I wanna race you so bad bro. What part of Cali you in??

Northern. Go to Sonoma Raceway or Laguna Seca and let's see if you can finish four laps before i finish five :lol:
Bruhhh! That's beautiful. I got family in oak town. That's not even a hour away. I'mma show you what a supreme driver looks like next time I'm in Cali

Greg, ain't no one dissing ya car homie. It's a nice car. Unless u got a heavily modded car, ain't no way U dusting most of those cars u talking about. Unless those drivers are just plain incompetent. U ain't even got a manual.

Give it up bruh.

****** on NT trolled so easily :lol:

Reminds me of that guy Rhythm08 or something with the fully loaded 328i :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom