\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Greg is cool i was 19 once with my integra and i thought i was fast until a chick in a 240 blew the doors off my teg. :smh:

boy if you dont...

The Golf R400 has 395 hp and will do 0-60 in less than 4 seconds.

R400’s four-banger will be considerably more powerful than both the turbocharged five-cylinder engine that powers Audi’s RS 3
 and the 2.0-liter turbo four found under the hood of the Mercedes-AMG A45

..... y'all can stay sleep though. The R400 is gonna eat V6s like groceries... with room in the hatch for groceries.

400hp from a 4cylinder turbo :x The power they can get out of it is crazy, this thing would smoke my accord v6 no question.

255+ horses weighing around 3.5k lbs. I'll take you in my moms pathfinder. I really doubt you beat a v8 camaro. And stock too :x ricer fly-by don't count b

My Maxima is eating GTR's and tucking 911's into bed.

Goodnight.

Greg come get this work. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

These streets is food, b.

lmao.. all these racers in here. smh.. dont be the dudes on those videos we see driving like idiots.

Play it safe and let the cars do the talking!!!!!!!!!!!

trolls are out here 
laugh.gif

that R400 though 
nerd.gif

Goodnight.

You ain't said nothing but a word bro. I swear a maxima was trying to test me on the way home just now. He kept speeding up to get beside me and whatnot. I glanced over, shifted into 5th gear, hit 115 and dusted him on the highway. Lmao that was the Last I seen of him

I'm pretty sure everything that is said here is done on closed streets, with professional drivers and supervision.
Exactly. All of my races were conducted this way. With my neighborhood supplying the lowkey streets, me being the professional driver, and my opponent being the supervision since all he's gonna be doing is watching after a quarter mile

Last edited:

Goodnight.

You ain't said nothing but a word bro. I swear a maxima was trying to test me on the way home just now. He kept speeding up to get beside me and whatnot. I glanced over, shifted into 5th gear, hit 115 and dusted him on the highway. Lmao that was the Last I seen of him

Your mom's gonna be pissed if she ever finds out what you're doing when she lets you borrow the 330

Goodnight.

Your mom's gonna be pissed if she ever finds out what you're doing when she lets you borrow the 330
Show em what the Evo can do.

Back
Top Bottom