\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I just wanna go fasttt im a bastard 
devil.gif

The idea of manuals being phased out... ****, I just learned man Lol :frown:

Real talk though, idk why the hell I bought a manual when im in traffic 75% of the time I drive. Next car will def be an auto.

it gets MAD annoying for real. WRX suck *** in traffic. love driving it otherwise, but my moms forrester is always a reminder of the easier life...that "yo what pothole" life.. :lol:

The idea of manuals being phased out... ****, I just learned man Lol :frown:

Real talk though, idk why the hell I bought a manual when im in traffic 75% of the time I drive. Next car will def be an auto.

my moms forrester is always a reminder of the easier life...that "yo what pothole" life.. :lol:

man my dad has a range and even then when im in it i take dips and speed bumps sideways driving slow when i see a pot hole tryna avoid it :lol:

its just a habit for me now id catch myself doin it like :stoneface: :lol:

when im in someone elses car and they just drive straight into the dip id be like noo u gon scrape the front :x and they'd be like what are you talking about :stoneface: :lol:

Last edited:
Im rocking the Camry now and havent driven my (lowered) Si in a week. Driving that thing like its a damn Jeep. What potholes? :pimp:

that feel when u get back into your stiff suspensioned car...when u feel every little crease in the road.

congress doesn't give a flying **** about infrastructure...could be putting mad engineers and blue collar laborers to work right now with rebuilding and updating :smh: this country is pathetic.

mad jelly of them southern folk, they got smooth *** roads for days.

...actually NJ just finished the NJ turnpike ( i95) construction, that highway is butter smooth now. WCIS :nerd:

The love for the new WRX/STI in here is absolutely mind boggling to me
hehehehehe, I will forever be loyal to the Evo's, and i will have another one (hopefully a IX MR in a few years).  BUT the subie's are very nice cars...i use to hate them because im loyal to mitsu's but ive fallen in love witht he distinct sound of the rumble (similar effect to how 350zs sound).

im thinking its because the subies draw more of a younger generation/age group.  Im not bashing or anything, just my observation. 

hehehehehe, I will forever be loyal to the Evo's, and i will have another one (hopefully a IX MR in a few years).  BUT the subie's are very nice cars...i use to hate them because im loyal to mitsu's but ive fallen in love witht he distinct sound of the rumble (similar effect to how 350zs sound).
haha i know there are a lot of people like that out there that just hate Suby/Evo depending on which one they own, but nah man it's not even anything to do with me owning an Evo.  And for the most part i'm over the Evo anyway, just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger on an M.

I just don't see the appeal of the new one. Especially when compared to the previous generations. blobeye, hawkeye, whatever the one after hawkeye is called, are all much better IMO. 

And it seems like outside of this thread thats the general consensus i find as well

Last edited:

im thinking its because the subies draw more of a younger generation/age group.  Im not bashing or anything, just my observation. 

i hate how 350's and g35's sound :x WITH A PASSION I HATE IT :x :lol:

haha i know there are a lot of people like that out there that just hate Suby/Evo depending on which one they own, but nah man it's not even anything to do with me owning an Evo.  And for the most part i'm over the Evo anyway, just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger on an M.

I just don't see the appeal of the new one. Especially when compared to the previous generations. blobeye, hawkeye, whatever the one after hawkeye is called, are all much better IMO. 

And it seems like outside of this thread thats the general consensus i find as well
hahaha yeah, my buddy had an 04 sti, that was sick... the 15' subies are just garbage IMO, looks like a ghetto evo X lol

Back
Top Bottom