\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What do you guys think about the Polaris Slingshot? Man it seems like a ton of fun to drive, especially in black... pulling up in that bruce wayne 
eek.gif

It's priced between 20-27k, pretty steep for a bike but they say it feels just like a car 

Greg bout to win Retro's M at racewars 
pimp.gif

Greg just please watch out for that fool runnin a Honda two thousand

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the Polaris Slingshot? Man it seems like a ton of fun to drive, especially in black... pulling up in that bruce wayne :wow:

It's priced between 20-27k, pretty steep for a bike but they say it feels just like a car 

saw these in harlem a few times.

would still take subie over this tho...and that honda type R, im gonna wait to see it in person.

also if there is one thing i can knock subaru for is the pricetag. STI is nice. but its not 40 stacks nice. i cant count how many 15 STIs i see selling for 40 @10-20k on the odo.

i get it the engineering behind it, but you could make a really capable RSTI at a small fraction of the cost. for 40Gs i want to sit inside a car that feels 40Gs.

....maybe im beating a dead horse, idk, maybe im getting older. i just looked at a honda fit online and saw all the things u get for 18k :wow: it may not look as nice as a focus ST or WRX, nor will it have the power @ 180hp...but they fully load that **** and to me thats a ton of bang for the buck.

Last edited:
Greg bout to win Retro's M at racewars :pimp:

Greg just please watch out for that fool runnin a Honda two thousand

Heard dude copped it for $17k with 120 on the dash.

Prolly linked up with Johnny Tran and put another &
$17k under da hood. Might even have an LS1 swap papa. :pimp:

Dont sleep Racer Greg.

Back
Top Bottom