\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Was stuck behind this sorry excuse of a Subaru on the back road home today. For a car named Impreza, I wasn't impressed B

Lol I knew yall were gonna say that. I would have passed him on any other road except for that one. You just really can't see around the other car or too far in front of you really. Too many curves and hills. That's the same road I beat a few of those V8s on. Them muscles cars can't handle those curves like ya boy

Lol I knew yall were gonna say that. I would have passed him on any other road except for that one. You just really can't see around the other car or too far in front of you really. Too many curves and hills. That's the same road I beat a few of those V8s on. Them muscles cars can't handle those curves like ya boy

tell em papi :pimp:

Last edited:
^ I'd keep the Evo as well.

-Drew
Nah.

i've had this 3 years and had my gray Evo for 2 years before that so i've been in an Evo for 5 years now which is a LONG time for me to have the same car. Time for something new

Before the Evo's the longest i ever had one car was my Integra that i built towards the end of highschool and that was about 2 years

Last edited:
[thread="266081"]Nelson, keep the evo.[/thread]

^ I'd keep the Evo as well.

-Drew

Nah.

i've had this 3 years and had my gray Evo for 2 years before that so i've been in an Evo for 5 years now which is a LONG time for me to have the same car. Time for something new
fine.

if any of you have nothing to do look up " bolt four"

It's a 4 banger that's n/a that puts out 344 hp custom made from the ground up. It was featured in a hotrod magazine.

Some company is gonna put it in production.

Subie interiors are straight buns. For a car that's $40k+ you would think they put a better interior

fixed.

If you're referring to my Launch Edition.

they should've never made your **** blue on the inside...but yea, for 40 its lowkey a ripoff. i mean you don't even get recaro seats, and the sound system standard. i mean damn acura was putting Bose sound systems standards since the 90s...

subaru even contradicts itself by selling the WRX premium, which has the best value out of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom