\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

that exact same thing happened to my friend in his s14 dude was driving on the freeway when it was raining hard and spun prob cuz of his welded diff

he didnt hit anything tho freeway was empty

Last edited:
I know exactly where he's coming from...it's not that they're gold digging thots it's just the beauty of a car like that simply attracts people to it, it's impressive

911 and AMG GTS are my grails

Man those are my under 250k grails too. Plus I gotta add the SLS, SL65, any Aston Martin and the Granturismo (I know, the performance isn't up to par but it's still :smokin)

none of my dreams involve rolling up to a club, so i'll never be able to relate. i've been pulling ******* since I was 15 in a bucket *** honda civic, so women are an afterthought when it comes to cars.

i love cars that provide that raw, visceral driving experience. 

Hopefully I don't sound pretentious saying this because I definitely agree with you. If you got the looks, confidence and you keep your ride clean, women should come pretty easy. When I was in high school I pulled lots of very good looking girls in my 23k Lancer GTS.

But let's be real, the amount and type of women an i8, AMG GT, 911's, AM, etc., attracts will be a lot different than a Civic or Lancer. I'm not a Meek fan, but he was absolutely right when he said there's levels to this

But again, I agree women shouldn't be a factor when choosing a ride. Get what you love and if a women isn't feeling you because of it, that just means she wasn't feeling you to began with and only cares about $$

The car looks great, man.

Make sure you tell him not to be out here spending Daddy's Money. (not srs)

And tell him I'll be more swole at 24.
he's a cpa at ernst and young, so definitely no need for daddy's money. he was actually going to pick up a new z06, but my dad talked him out of it. said he should be a little more "sensible" for his first car purchase. 
mean.gif

and i highly doubt that you'll ever catch him on the weights. dude totals over 1300 @180lbs. the homie @BIGBOSS  can help put that into perspective. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
none of my dreams involve rolling up to a club, so i'll never be able to relate. i've been pulling ******* since I was 15 in a bucket *** honda civic, so women are an afterthought when it comes to cars.

i love cars that provide that raw, visceral driving experience. 

We just have opposite mindsets, not trying to stir the pot or anything but we've all done that. I'm good looking, i'm in shape and dress well. I leave the house dressed in all french/italian, a solid gold rolex on one wrist and a fully flooded diamond cartier on the other. But man, the things i've seen when people cross that threshold. I'm talking supermodel, victoria's secret angel quality ladies being pulled in with ZERO effort. I have seen it happen multiple times to two of my friends. One drives the i8 and the other has a Lammy Huracan. I can snag digits of your average 8.5-9 without much effort when I go out, but these dudes get girls asking them to take selfie's in their car etc. and it's all downhill from there, literally hitting same night. :lol:

But this a scene, it's a totally different lifestyle completely outside of who I am and what I do on a daily basis. We'll refer to it as the game. I don't want to derail thread any further than I already have lol.

You don't like the AMG GTS? MB built it specially to compete against the 911 in terms of performance and price

Would love one of those, just wish the doors went up like the SLS!

thats the life right there :lol: . props for keeping it real

Haha thanks bro

Last edited:
You guys know how to clean stuff out the little speaker holes and the window buttons? There small *** crevices I couldn't clean up with wipes. Its throw up btw long story

Bruhs. Washed my car. And hit up chevys with a coworker for a drink. The sprinklers went off. Smh!! Now I got water spots on my hood.. what do you guys use to remove?

Is there such a thing as coilovers being too damaged and not being able to budge/adjusted? I went tk a shop in Queens last winter and they said it woudnt budge and they coudbt adjust it, they were ******** to be honest but they said it was too dirty to budge. Gonna try to head over to another shop to get this thing adjusted, its causing too much damage being so low in these NYC streets. :lol:

Last edited:
Is there such a thing as coilovers being too damaged and not being able to budge/adjusted? I went tk a shop in Queens last winter and they said it woudnt budge and they coudbt adjust it, they were ******** to be honest but they said it was too dirty to budge. Gonna try to head over to another shop to get this thing adjusted, its causing too much damage being so low in these NYC streets. :lol:

It can happen when dirt and crud get into the rings its hard to move but they should be able to bang it loose. They prob didnt want to be help liable if it broke.

What shop did you go to?

It can happen when dirt and crud get into the rings its hard to move but they should be able to bang it loose. They prob didnt want to be help liable if it broke.

What shop did you go to?

Queens BLVD, JDM something, they were not helpful at all, may head to RCT.

Back
Top Bottom