\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Your car is black? Or white? Would look good with painted face
its black
Boston go wit bronze. Or copper
pimp.gif
glossed copper would look dope

I've been wanting to change my wheel color. Not feeling the two tone machined silver and black anymore. I might go either all gloss black or a gloss dark grey/charcoal.

The 560 sec coupe. First...err second one if ever seen. It ain't the amg version but a fine automobile nonetheless . :pimp:

Anybody here owned a panamera? Thinking of getting a used one in a year or two. I want a sedan that can handle well. Im worried about maintenace though.

I have a panamera hybrid, handles well. 350-400 for oil change at the dealer, 40k service is 2k.

Last edited:
Didn't nelson999 nelson999 mention he used to do detailing?

Why you not trying to chime in for a noob too the detailing thingb.:frown:

Yanky laced me with some GREAT info(gave the old huge polisher back).
What made me a belieber was that chart with all those different characteristics of pads.

I'll try my first detail STRICTLY by hand so I can know how much less of a hassle it's gong to be when I detail her and cop this amazing polisher I've been eyeing on Autogeeks which has 4.5/5 stars and 35 reviews there! The specs, mechanics and how it operates is is amazing. Still have to do my research if there are any better ones out there, but this looks VERY promising.

And it's free shipping :lol:
They better ship it for free

Last edited:

Paint jobs can be ****** even with a booth, just as Maaco 
laugh.gif
The a** who owned my 99 civic tried to do a matte black  with I'm certain was spray paint. Took me a whole year of working at 17-18 to save for a discounted paint job at Maaco. I knew someone there. Need I say more? 
laugh.gif

Hey it looked super nice fresh. You learn from your mistakes.

back in the day my homie painted his caddilac at earl scheib, man it looked like complete **** but you couldnt tell him nothing when it first rolled out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
So I washed, clayed and put one coat of meguiars mirror glaze no 7 on. my arms dead b. :stoneface:

gonna let that one coat sit overnight then work on it again tommorow.

He said going "back" to Lexus so I'm sure he knows what he's going back to. Sometimes you just want a car that you can just start and go without having huge repair bills

you'll probably be disappointed, unless it's a much newer Lexus model. If you're not into modding at at all then I would say a new Lexus.

Would I do it? No.
Eh, I don't know man.

I had an '04 IS300 and put over 100k miles in 7 years with no big issues at all. Had an '07 GS350 with no issues either with over 50k miles in 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom