\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Seen about 2 srt magnums ever. One dude from around my way I'm guessing is his DD bc I see him often.

Side note them new accords are sexy. Wonder if they're spacious on the inside like the previous gen

I'm looking at a sport as we speak. The only thing I want from the Touring is the double screens on the dash. Also not sure if I should get the 4 or V6. Waiting till the 2018 comes out then I'm going to get a 2016 sport or Touring for a decent price.

Get a v6! I have a 4cyl ex and the gas mileage isn't that much better than the v6. I average 29mpg with 90% highway driving 70-80mph. The best I did was like 35mpg on the highway going 65. Also, the v6 has the bigger brakes and the dual exhaust that the sport has... all you'd need are the wheels and the spoiler. Throw on some $90 LED bulbs and you good fam.

Get a v6! I have a 4cyl ex and the gas mileage isn't that much better than the v6. I average 29mpg with 90% highway driving 70-80mph. The best I did was like 35mpg on the highway going 65. Also, the v6 has the bigger brakes and the dual exhaust that the sport has... all you'd need are the wheels and the spoiler. Throw on some $90 LED bulbs and you good fam.

Yeah if you just want the dual screen, get the EX. I hear they're phasing out the V6 for 2018 though. I liked the look of the Sport...the Touring had it all, but the price wasn't right for me.

Yeah only thing that raised an eyebrow was the fact it's been through 3 owners already with 18k miles.

While Grand Sport is basically new.

True but get those reports pulled and maintenance S report on it.

Im not a big fan of Carnax, have you looked at other places or sites? Carguru?

Carguru is where I pulled those from.

Chevy dealers in Vegas mark up the prices way to much.

Very few in Cali I've seen so far.

That car is smaller, infinitely less reliable and maybe the worst depreciating vehicle in it's class if not America.

And those dodge value are falling just as hard...

Yeah you don't know what you are talking about

There is nothing with a 392 in it that doesn't hold it's value

yep, even srt Magnums still command coin.

meh

only one that is nice and actually holding value is the 2008 magnum srt

looks way better than previous years and VERY few were made

absolute rarity to see on the road period.

appreciating value ≠ holding value well.

da 2008 SRT Magnums are going up in price, da low mileage pre-refreshed joints are still ~ more than 50% their MSRP. imagine when they really start to dry up.

go see what regular low mileage Dodge Magnum SRTs go for....

$4-5K w/ 100k miles for 2005-2008 (I can't find any less than 100K miles)

Now look up Cadillac CTSV wagon

2011 CTSV wagon with 68K miles at $47K

Them dodge value is trash :lol:

Last edited:
Might go with a g37 sedan. I'm all over the place with cars
laugh.gif
I'm considering a grand Cherokee non SRT with the 5.7 hemi. Doesn't HAVE to be fast but it'd be nice
Also considering joining the subie team
nerd.gif

Shoot, ill one up the dealer and pay you 10k$ right now :lol:
Na man i wouldnt do that to you, keep that jeep!

I have a newborn on the way and after test driving the gti, it just wasnt gona cut it. Plus i have a 4 y/o as well.
:lol:

Yea I think I'm gonna keep it, not much else measures up in my price range. What about the gti were you not liking?

Post a link to a non salvage SRT8 Magnum of any year for 4-5K

he's probably talking SXT :lol:

regardless ninja is exaggerating the value of the magnums, no one gives a **** about em.

like I said the only one that is actually rare is the 2008 where they made a small amount, 240 in total.

black was the most produced at around 50% of the total

I remember a few years back a guy who lived somewhere by me had a black one driving around, saw him twice and had a for sale sign. never saw it again :smh:

But why would you take the magnum over the CTSV in any situation, period at this point?

Unless you're going to take it to the strip and use it as a weekend drag whip, why?

The joint is a Ram wagon... Inside and damn near out.

Last edited:
A 2006 magnum srt8 with 100k miles is worth $12k-15k and a 2006 Cadillac cts-v with 100k miles is worth $12k-15k...the Caddy was what $55k new vs $40k for the Magnum?

A 12 year old car that stickered for 38K selling for nearly 13 grand in 2017 ain't exactly helping your case man :lol:

Dodge being trash is your opinion but you proving that you don't know what you are talking about with regards to their value is fact.

Especially in comparsion to a damn Jaguar :lol:

But why would you take the magnum over the CTSV in any situation, period at this point?

its cheaper, lower maintenance, more accessible parts since it shares its platform with 300C's & chargers, its utiltaran so you don't gotta baby it as much as a Cadillac and your still getting a 0-60 in 5 secs wagon thats fun as ****.

its cheaper, lower maintenance, more accessible parts since it shares its platform with 300C's & chargers, its utiltaran so you don't gotta baby it as much as a Cadillac and your still getting a 0-60 in 5 secs wagon thats fun as ****.

I get that, point taken.

But unless its going to be a beater just like you said, no babying, I don't think I'd pay $15k for a 10 year old dodge with over 100k on the dash.

Nah, thats not for me.

You can get a 2012 Challenger RT or 5.0 Mustang for a couple extra more dollars. With maybe even fewer miles. Closer to half the miles actually

But I see your point.

Joint still ugly as sin tho.

Last edited:
A 2006 magnum srt8 with 100k miles is worth $12k-15k and a 2006 Cadillac cts-v with 100k miles is worth $12k-15k...the Caddy was what $55k new vs $40k for the Magnum?

idk if you're getting a 100k mile CTS-V wagon for 12k... a 70k mile joint online still asking for $40k+... that's more than a BRAND NEW Dodge Magnum SRT out da showroom.

idk if you're getting a 100k mile CTS-V wagon for 12k... a 70k mile joint online still asking for $40k+... that's more than a BRAND NEW Dodge Magnum SRT out da showroom.

I wasn't talking about the cts-v wagon... marmourjr was talking about Dodge values being trash and my point was that Cadillac values are actually worse. The wagon is the only joint holding value, and nobody wanted it when it first came out.

Back
Top Bottom