\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What caddy holds its value? :lol:

My brothers girlfriend had a fully loaded past generation cts with every option you can think off, she got rid of it two years back. Wasn't worth jack **** but she's got money so she wasn't even worried and bought a X5 with the m package

Also 2006 magnum is ugly as **** in 2017. Ain't no one copping one srt or not and think they're gonna shut down the lot with it. Most won't even bat an eye

Also not sure why someone brought up scat packs holding value down the line, not true, it's a cheap vehicle with a nice engine it's under the SRT. Mass produced just like all dodge cars now. Maybe the demon will be limited

But hellcats ain't gonna be that special unless they were limited and maybe numbered otherwise I see more of those on the road than any vehicle

Last edited:
What caddy holds its value?
laugh.gif
50's and early 60's models

idk if you're getting a 100k mile CTS-V wagon for 12k... a 70k mile joint online still asking for $40k+... that's more than a BRAND NEW Dodge Magnum SRT out da showroom.

I wasn't talking about the cts-v wagon... marmourjr was talking about Dodge values being trash and my point was that Cadillac values are actually worse. The wagon is the only joint holding value, and nobody wanted it when it first came out.

Honestly all luxury brands depreciate like crazy.

But Jaguar is the worst out of all of them which is why it was so crazy dude brought them up.

They down there with Kia

Last edited:

My brothers girlfriend had a fully loaded past generation cts with every option you can think off, she got rid of it two years back. Wasn't worth jack **** but she's got money so she wasn't even worried and bought a X5 with the m package

Also 2006 magnum is ugly as **** in 2017. Ain't no one copping one srt or not and think they're gonna shut down the lot with it. Most won't even bat an eye

Also not sure why someone brought up scat packs holding value down the line, not true, it's a cheap vehicle with a nice engine it's under the SRT. Mass produced just like all dodge cars now. Maybe the demon will be limited

But hellcats ain't gonna be that special unless they were limited and maybe numbered otherwise I see more of those on the road than any vehicle

Those damn Super Bees still hold their value and they got cloth seats.

A Scat Pack is going to hold its value better than any vehicle it's price range outside of a Tacoma or 4Runner

Let's hear some car stereotypes? Lol

Audi and BMW owners think they're hot ****/own the roads
Mercedes drivers are usually at speed limit or below and drive far away from car in front of them, unless it's a CLS
Dudes with Mustangs and Dodge will never let you pass
Nissan 370's always wanna accelerate and rev their engine
Tesla has the best drivers from what I've seen

All in fun and game haha

A Scat Pack is going to hold its value better than any vehicle it's price range outside of a Tacoma or 4Runner

those super bees weren't mass produced. they were nothing special from other SRT minus the damn decals so I can understand that. Had a buddy with the b5 blue super bee if thats what the color was even called at the time.

they aged 10x better than da 300c thats for sure :lol:

you can drive a 1st gen LX platform charger SRT and still be clean on da lot out here in NYC.

Mercedes drivers are usually at speed limit or below and drive far away from car in front of them, unless it's a CLS

All in fun and game haha
You forgot that Mustang drivers are prone to crashing and that Prius drivers are the absolute worst.

All in fun and game haha

**** PRIUS DRIVERS

I wasn't talking about the cts-v wagon... marmourjr was talking about Dodge values being trash and my point was that Cadillac values are actually worse. The wagon is the only joint holding value, and nobody wanted it when it first came out.

Cadillac value is worse for based Cadillac...

Damn near a 2012 CTSV with 60K miles is still value at 35K....

Was it based level CTS though? The V-Series value holds a little more...

But like you said Zyzz, a lot of the cars that holding value that are American made are rarity. I don't see many hellcats nor V-series on the road.

All I see down south are Camaros, Challengers and Chargers...Basically, they're like the standard hood car :lol:

Last edited:
At the end of the day, if I'm spending at least 40K or more...dodge would be the last avenue I'm taking...

Got the quick family car...was going to get the CTSV coupe...in two years, but I'm moving towards either the GTR or the Vette.

Last edited:
Honestly all luxury brands depreciate like crazy.

But Jaguar is the worst out of all of them which is why it was so crazy dude brought them up.

They down there with Kia

Most luxury cars depreciate like crazy anyhow...

Only the rare upper tier lines keeps it value.

My point is why spend so much for cloth seats and boat cars when you can get some cheaper...

My father has the 2nd Gen Jag XF 5.0 and never had any problems with it. He has 79K miles on it. Insane speed.

40K for a dodge that everybody riding in? Nawl, y'all can have that

Last edited:

All in fun and game haha

You forgot that Mustang drivers are prone to crashing and that Prius drivers are the absolute worst.

**** PRIUS DRIVERS
All this. And the Honda game is so f ed these days. Almost all drive wreck less and also think they the s***. And I love Honda. Sit down and be humble

Getting any car with 100k miles not named civic, camry, accord, etc is crazy. 

Yall are wylin

And for the record, da SRT magnum is ugly as sin. And this coming from a dude who likes Dodge more than any other American brand

those super bees weren't mass produced. they were nothing special from other SRT minus the damn decals so I can understand that. Had a buddy with the b5 blue super bee if thats what the color was even called at the time.

Once again there is nothing with 6.1 or 6.4 that didn't hold its value no matter how mass produced.

Scat Packs were less than 1% of Chargers sold in 2015 and less than %3 in 2016.

I need to know outside of anecdotal evidencd you are getting they are mass produced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom