\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Let's hear some car stereotypes? Lol

Audi and BMW owners think they're hot ****/own the roads
Mercedes drivers are usually at speed limit or below and drive far away from car in front of them, unless it's a CLS
Dudes with Mustangs and Dodge will never let you pass
Nissan 370's always wanna accelerate and rev their engine
Tesla has the best drivers from what I've seen

All in fun and game haha
Tesla drivers must have a custom license plate with an electric pun. I'm pretty sure it's mandatory

Last edited:

Girls who drive VW Jettas are usually hot
laugh.gif
You love VW man

Mercedes drivers are usually at speed limit or below and drive far away from car in front of them, unless it's a CLS

All in fun and game haha

IM A CHARGER OWNER, IF IM NOT LETTING YOU PASS, ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A **** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
If you're looking for a near high mileage Dodge/Chrysler product, despite how "limited" it is, I would highly recommend against it.  They're one of the most unreliable brands out there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/st...ts-10-unreliable-car-brands-article-1.2848900

I'm usually skeptical of these articles but I had a few friends with Dodges.  One with a Ram 1500, one of with a Charger SXT and another with a Charger RT.  All three of them started to have major issues around 60K+ miles.  
sick.gif

My homie with the Ram traded it in for pennies and got a Tacoma instead and couldn't be more happier. 

What caddy holds its value? :lol:

My brothers girlfriend had a fully loaded past generation cts with every option you can think off, she got rid of it two years back. Wasn't worth jack **** but she's got money so she wasn't even worried and bought a X5 with the m package

Was it based level CTS though? The V-Series value holds a little more...

But like you said Zyzz, a lot of the cars that holding value that are American made are rarity. I don't see many hellcats nor V-series on the road.

All I see down south are Camaros, Challengers and Chargers...Basically, they're like the standard hood car :lol:

well the new CTS V is damn near 100k. I know a guy with it. awesome car but never in my wildest dreams even if I was rich would I spend $100l on a CTS.

hellcats are nice for the money but in Michigan, its all you see whenever you see a challenger or charger. I said it before in another thread, I see more hellcats and scat packs than I do SXT and regular RT. those are rare now a days around me.

they leased hellcats and scat packs for the low a few months back and started up deals again recently

My brothers girlfriend had a fully loaded past generation cts with every option you can think off, she got rid of it two years back. Wasn't worth jack **** but she's got money so she wasn't even worried and bought a X5 with the m package

But like you said Zyzz, a lot of the cars that holding value that are American made are rarity. I don't see many hellcats nor V-series on the road.

All I see down south are Camaros, Challengers and Chargers...Basically, they're like the standard hood car :lol:

well the new CTS V is damn near 100k. I know a guy with it. awesome car but never in my wildest dreams even if I was rich would I spend $100l on a CTS.

hellcats are nice for the money but in Michigan, its all you see whenever you see a challenger or charger. I said it before in another thread, I see more hellcats and scat packs than I do SXT and regular RT. those are rare now a days around me.

they leased hellcats and scat packs for the low a few months back and started up deals again recently

remember u in motorcity.

hellcats in NYC are still rare.

Already requested this car to transfer, no deposit necessary. Should arrive within the week for test drive. Pretty excited!

Thought about you when I saw this :lol:

:lol: why if I ever go this route a cheap suv is also factored in.

remember u in motorcity.

Seen enough rwd monsters spinning out in that Northeast winter for it to be the solo dd.

All in fun and game haha
Tesla drivers must have a custom license plate with an electric pun. I'm pretty sure it's mandatory

This and Range Rovers/G Wagons.

Girl's who drive trunks/wranglers.... be careful... they're Daddy's girl. :lol:

:lol: You love VW man
VW drivers act like their cars are the best but they know deep down inside they have its quirks :lol:

I forget which movie that Jetta line is from

Bimmer drivers don't know what turn signals are. :lol:

-Drew

remember u in motorcity.

oh course but like I said, they leased em dirt cheap. they were leasing loaded scat packs for $300 a month :lol:

a year or two back it you would see them sparingly but right now its insane

:lol:

Yea I think I'm gonna keep it, not much else measures up in my price range. What about the gti were you not liking?

Basically no room in the back. Plus im a big dude, 245 and 6 ft and i felt like a giant inside that car lol

Last edited:

All in fun and game haha
You forgot how BMW drivers don't use blinkers.
And one that i've noticed is that lifted diesel truck drivers are the biggest aholes on the road.

Basically no room in the back. Plus im a big dude, 245 and 6 ft and i felt like a giant inside that car lol
Yea I could see that being an issue, trunk is kinda small. It would be fine for grocery runs but you couldn't fit a ton of stuff back there. I'm not really that big of a guy, but I still like my space which I think is why I'm drawn to big heavy vehicles :lol:

remember u in motorcity.

Same here in Chicago. Hellcats have popped up like crazy over the last few months. Those lease deals really pushed their sales. I see at least one a day. More so Chargers than Challengers. They do seem to be turning into the new hood car.

Last edited:
For a hatch, the GTI is small imo. Subaru did it right with their last gen WRX/STI hatch

After contemplating the GTI for the past couple months I might've decided to go a different route and get a Miata.

At first I thought it was impractical. Then I realized I'm 24 years old - the perfect time to be impractical. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom