\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How's everyone's cars holding up? Any major problems?

On the flip side, any upgrades, mods or overall improvements?

In a completely unrelated side topic I wanted to go to Frankfurt this year but that doesn't look like it's still at play. I want to try to make it to at least one show tho so which car show have any of you all enjoyed most?
I'm a year into owning my Jeep SRT8 and it's been great, super reliable and hasn't needed anything so far. I keep thinking I want to sell it and get a manual car, like a 5.0 stang or srt8 challenger or maybe even a E92 M3, but the damn truck is so useful, all the space keeps coming in handy, and it's still a blast to drive :lol: .

Haven't done any mods because I've been back and forth on selling it, but I think I'm finally going to commit to keeping it, which isn't like me at all, I usually go through vehicles every 6-8 months. Which means I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on getting a Diablosport Trinity tuner, and get a tune too. Won't result in much hp or tq gains, but I've read that the driveability and responsiveness of the truck is greatly increased, as well as lower 1/4 mile e.t.'s (although I have no plans of going to the track anytime soon).

Just hit 35,000 miles on my Mustang and cancelled the extended warranty today. I haven't had any problems at all other than when I bottomed out the long tubes. I have a few mods so far and bolting on a procharger within the next couple of days (why I cancelled the warranty).

IMG_0228.JPG
Installed the vorsteiner spoiler and blacked out the badges. Vorsteiner diffuser and black grilles are up next

Vorsteiner diffuser is sick. Almost bought one that had the whole vorsteiner kit on it, but the back was definitely my favorite part.

How's everyone's cars holding up? Any major problems?

On the flip side, any upgrades, mods or overall improvements?

In a completely unrelated side topic I wanted to go to Frankfurt this year but that doesn't look like it's still at play. I want to try to make it to at least one show tho so which car show have any of you all enjoyed most?

My A4 is doing good... got it tinted out on 8/3 then I was hit with the "vandalism" bug. Early Monday Morning my tires and wheels stolen :angry::angry:. Only had the car 6 weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't have wheel locks on them. Lesson learned

Called police, apparently my apt complex has been hit with this and I was the 11th car this month. Its only 9 days into August.. :smh: Called police and got a report and turned it in to my insurance company.. So i'll get it back in about a week or so.

I wish I was awake when it happened, instead of vandalism, it would had been a homicide.

IMG_0210.PNG
FINALLY GOING TO BE RUNNING COTA AT THE END OF THE MONTH. THIS HAS BEEN MY DREAM TRACK BUT IT'S SO EXPENSIVE. PROBABLY THE MOST EXPENSIVE TRACK TO RUN IN THE COUNTRY. ONE TRACK DAY USUALLY COSTS $600-$700 BUT THE SCCA WAS HOLDING A SPECIAL TRACK DAY FOR $175. WAS A NO BRAINER TO REGISTER.

IMG_0228.JPG
Installed the vorsteiner spoiler and blacked out the badges. Vorsteiner diffuser and black grilles are up next
I just saw 2 of these in the past week, one leaving the dealership with competition package and a mineral gray one. I want to run one of these once my 400 is done to see how I matchup.

I'm a year into owning my Jeep SRT8 and it's been great, super reliable and hasn't needed anything so far. I keep thinking I want to sell it and get a manual car, like a 5.0 stang or srt8 challenger or maybe even a E92 M3, but the damn truck is so useful, all the space keeps coming in handy, and it's still a blast to drive :lol: .
Nice truck, wife thought she needed one until she saw the payments. She settled for the Limited, however I HATE the brakes on the truck, thinking of upgrading hers. To much pressure needs to be applied for my taste. Now she is thinking of trading it in for something bigger for more room with the kids. Thinking of QX80, believe me that AIN'T happening.

Do the tune man, you on live once. I love the exhaust note on SRT vehicles.
Just hit 35,000 miles on my Mustang and cancelled the extended warranty today.
I'm sorry you did WHAT? Why would you cancel the extended warranty, I know it isn't a money issue. You just lost your OH **** net. Do you want to do some mods that will void the warranty? I just don't understand why you would cancel it for any other reason.

My A4 is doing good... got it tinted out on 8/3 then I was hit with the "vandalism" bug. Early Monday Morning my tires and wheels stolen :angry::angry:. Only had the car 6 weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't have wheel locks on them. Lesson learned
Sorry to hear about that man, oh well nothing wrong with car getting some new shoes. Are they replacing them back to what you got or giving you money to replace them? If you get money then might be time for quite a few upgrades in the process.

Nice truck, wife thought she needed one until she saw the payments. She settled for the Limited, however I HATE the brakes on the truck, thinking of upgrading hers. To much pressure needs to be applied for my taste. Now she is thinking of trading it in for something bigger for more room with the kids. Thinking of QX80, believe me that AIN'T happening.

Do the tune man, you on live once. I love the exhaust note on SRT vehicles.

I'm sorry you did WHAT? Why would you cancel the extended warranty, I know it isn't a money issue. You just lost your OH **** net. Do you want to do some mods that will void the warranty? I just don't understand why you would cancel it for any other reason.

Yeah nobody is gonna honor a powertrain or drivetrain warranty after I add a supercharger. I also had tap a million wires to install the Euro tail lights, so that probably won't help if I were to go in for something electrical either lol.

Yeah nobody is gonna honor a powertrain or drivetrain warranty after I add a supercharger. I also had tap a million wires to install the Euro tail lights, so that probably won't help if I were to go in for something electrical either lol.
Euro tailights, curious what they look like can you post a pic. I can google it all the same. Meh. If not to much trouble.

dacityslanga dacityslanga I'd love to tell you it's all good and it's a blessing it was only material possessions but honestly I completely feel where you're coming from.

Some dude tried to get into my car while I was around the corner and tried to casually walk away like he didn't know what was going on. I ran up to him and was ready to beat *** but I was just so happen to be meeting a friends mom for the first time and she was right behind me :lol:

My eyes roll into the back of my head when people try to steal from me. I don't know what it is. It's definitely my #1 trigger

I absolutely love Corsa on American muscle. Ya gotta make a vid of the car driving away from the camera so we can hear it better.

Yea Corsa sounds phenominal on American Muscle. I will get a video of that soon.

This is my 3rd Corsa. Had one on my SRT's. Lovely exhaust. I should have got this exhaust from the start instead of going Borla, then deleting the mid muffler and now to this. lol

I will say though. Corsa says that this exhaust is universal for the Challys and Chargers, well it is but on the Chargers, your installer has to cut off about an inch or two of pipe so your tips are not sticking out a ridiculous amount out of the rear valence.

Sounds good .. so good. And in the Nardo Grey? USA be getting shafted man.

Also think EU gets the virtual cockpit in the '18 GTIs but the US won't.

Last edited:
VW running an identical virtual cockpit as Audi? :rolleyes

Not sure why I didn't see that but kinda cheapens it for the 4 rings imo

VW running an identical virtual cockpit as Audi? :rolleyes

Not sure why I didn't see that but kinda cheapens it for the 4 rings imo

for some reason every rich white person by me drives a vw

it was only a matter of time

too much money left on the table

they all have a vw and a jeep

Back
Top Bottom