\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:wow:

Screenshot_20170927-015221~2.png

Some rear calipers need the special tool to compress the piston fyi.
This. My boys Malibu needed that tool, I wasn’t there but him and my other friend tried at it for hours. They said the piston wouldn’t come out (I have no idea how they thought it wouldn’t without applying the brakes without the brake pads and visually inspecting it, which in the first place I don’t even know why they would lol) but they also tore the boot to the piston :smh: My front brakes took no more than half an hour. I couldn’t figure out why one side of my brakes wouldn’t fit until I realized I was putting it in reverse :lol:

10 seconds faster than the 918, likely due to new tire compound/technology. I can't even fathom how fast that is.

I've ridden around a track in a GT3 RS and that was insane, can't imagine essentially adding 200 more horsepower to that experience.

In Porsche-related news, I went by my dealer to inquire about the Mission-E and to hopefully put down a deposit. The list is 30+ long already :sick:

RIP Tesla.

Stopped by Ind Distribution to have them install my downpipes and now that it's fully straight piped, it hurts my ears and I'm the one in the car. Exhaust vid will come soon. Also saw their project M4 which was awesome
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

Last edited:
Question...

I recently damaged my rear passenger door and quarter panel. When it comes to repainting it, is it normal for a body shop to paint the entire side of the car to i guess blend it? I know pearl white is a hard color to match but man, it looks more pure white with a hint of pearl than just pearl white on that side of the car. I sent it to the shop twice already and going to send it back this friday for the third time. Its real annoying :angry:

Depending on how this exhaust sounds in the sound clips I might get it. They're still testing it I guess so it might be a while until it gets mass produced. I'm surprised at how slow the aftermarket has been with the new Si

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 23
gt2rs beat the performantes time not surprised

i think id take the performante over the gt2rs tho just because of that all motor v10 :evil:

Back
Top Bottom