\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So went to a car meet today, and met a stage 2 GTI. Guy gave me the info to a mod friendly dealer who he's been to and many others have too. I did some research to confirm and sure enough they are. Stage 2 might get here sooner than expected :evil:

Took advantage of this nice weather and gave her a wash at home, already knew carwashes wouldve been packed.

F46F0D21-BABD-48A2-AC7F-EA280016219B.jpeg

I really hate the rear bumper now lol.

Sidenote: so with this being a lease, i called the bank that i do my payments with and they mentioned that im already pre-approved if i were to ever buy it so thats good news. Just need to make sure that the dealership doesnt have any "last inspection" or crap like that.

32FC6924-8C78-41AC-874A-5C6F0AC5A425.jpeg
Thanks for all the input guys! Went with a new 18’ Macan S with some great options, including the chrono package, red leather, and 20 inch RS Sypder wheels :pimp:. MSRP was around 71k, got a decent deal but included everything we wanted. The PDK is awesome. Can’t wait to play with the launch control

Photo with the nephew in his little Porsche lol

Congrats. No one is touching Porsche right now. Best Bang for buck Car brand when it comes to the everyday driver's sports car.

32FC6924-8C78-41AC-874A-5C6F0AC5A425.jpeg
Thanks for all the input guys! Went with a new 18’ Macan S with some great options, including the chrono package, red leather, and 20 inch RS Sypder wheels :pimp:. MSRP was around 71k, got a decent deal but included everything we wanted. The PDK is awesome. Can’t wait to play with the launch control

Photo with the nephew in his little Porsche lol

Nice bro! Looking at exactly the same thing for the wife. White macan s with the red leather. How much was it total out the door and what state are you in if you dont mind.

Yo, new car buying question. Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread but anyone ever accidentally bought or signed a Vehicle Service Agreement when doing the paperwork with a finance manager?

I accidentally signed the damn thing and only realize it at home. I was so hyped during the paperwork since it was my first brand new car purchase and got a hell of a deal.

Luckily in the agreement it states I can cancel the agreement if I bring it back to the dealership or contact the service provider directly within 60 days. Am I screwed or should I take it back to the shady finance manager?

Yo, new car buying question. Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread but anyone ever accidentally bought or signed a Vehicle Service Agreement when doing the paperwork with a finance manager?

I accidentally signed the damn thing and only realize it at home. I was so hyped during the paperwork since it was my first brand new car purchase and got a hell of a deal.

Luckily in the agreement it states I can cancel the agreement if I bring it back to the dealership or contact the service provider directly within 60 days. Am I screwed or should I take it back to the shady finance manager?
What kind of car? I would go back.
ALOT of people in this thread are car salesmen that work at stealerships. They should chime in

Im basic with cars but I copped a 2017 Honda Accord Sport. Finessed it down to 21k :pimp:

They didnt give me a weird vibe the whole time tho. Internet sales manager I dealt with was beyond cool.

I had a feeling some stuff didnt feel right when the finance manager was doing the paperwork. I mean I personally skimmed through as best I could. We ended up finding out he knew one of my distant cousins and I think thats when he slipped in the agreement for me to sign.

I just wanted to see what others did in my situation and if they comepletely got it cancelled or have to deal with the run around treatment. Everyone I know personally never been in. This situation and just told me to go back.

I just bought it yesterday and was going through all the handbook and such and found the copy of the agreement. I was heated the moment I realized what I did.

Looking for a vehicle to replace my Lexus IS300.

Looking to spend around 12k-18k for a Sports coupe (6speed, rwd a must)

Currently got my eye on the G37 sport. Anyone here own/have any experience with them?

Im basic with cars but I copped a 2017 Honda Accord Sport. Finessed it down to 21k :pimp:

They didnt give me a weird vibe the whole time tho. Internet sales manager I dealt with was beyond cool.

I had a feeling some stuff didnt feel right when the finance manager was doing the paperwork. I mean I personally skimmed through as best I could. We ended up finding out he knew one of my distant cousins and I think thats when he slipped in the agreement for me to sign.

I just wanted to see what others did in my situation and if they comepletely got it cancelled or have to deal with the run around treatment. Everyone I know personally never been in. This situation and just told me to go back.

I just bought it yesterday and was going through all the handbook and such and found the copy of the agreement. I was heated the moment I realized what I did.
Kind of confused do you think he gave you a better deal because he knew your cousin or he was trying to hide something from you? Congrats on the car either way.

I might be in the minority but I do car buying one way. I test drive it at the nearest dealer to see if I like that way it handles and drives. After that, I go home and find the car/truck I want and find the True Car/USAA rate. By doing that my inquiry goes out to the various dealerships and they know I am interested. When they reach out to me I let them the features and color I want, I also let them know I am working with other dealerships. Whoever gets me the USAA price first is who I am going with. My time and their time is valuable no need to waste it in the dealership trying to posture and be slick.

I spend maybe 30 mins total inside the dealership after test driving, that is filling out paperwork and getting the vehicle washed and ready.

Currently got my eye on the G37 sport. Anyone here own/have any experience with them?
What are used RC's going for?

Forgot to post in this thread but I got a new weekend car

FF96AE9C-4C43-4177-9FE9-7921D23866F1.jpeg

A9A5D949-0206-4D45-A33F-F7FD8A3CBA46.jpeg

Apologies for the crappy photo taking lol

Dope!

Grab an 86

Kind of confused do you think he gave you a better deal because he knew your cousin or he was trying to hide something from you? Congrats on the car either way.

I might be in the minority but I do car buying one way. I test drive it at the nearest dealer to see if I like that way it handles and drives. After that, I go home and find the car/truck I want and find the True Car/USAA rate. By doing that my inquiry goes out to the various dealerships and they know I am interested. When they reach out to me I let them the features and color I want, I also let them know I am working with other dealerships. Whoever gets me the USAA price first is who I am going with. My time and their time is valuable no need to waste it in the dealership trying to posture and be slick.

I spend maybe 30 mins total inside the dealership after test driving, that is filling out paperwork and getting the vehicle washed and ready.
Thats what I basically did. Went to 3 dealerships, 3rd one gave me the best deal. They were just looking to get rid of the 2017 Accord Sports up here in the NW. There were every few brand new ones left in WA and OR.

I settled on the price already with the sales manager so I was finalizing the paperwork with the finance manager. He was just telling me to sign paper after paper and after he took my attention by mentioning my cousin (I have a very common last name) and slipped in the paperwork for the Vehicle Service Agreement while he caught me in the moment.

I briefly skimmed through everything I signed besides that one. It was an agreement to basically purchase GAP insurance or something similar. It costs $1,895 total for an 84 month coverage so thats when I kind of got heated the finance manager slipped it in without telling me anything. It just required my signature to make me purchase it.

I contacted the sales manager but their finance manager wasnt in but he told me they will cancel it when I go into the store. I'm glad they're cool about cancelling it. My first time buying a car and did my homework as best as I could and still got caught slipping. Less learned.

He might of slipped it in, but you should get the GAP insurance anyways. I didn't on my first car a 97 Altima years ago and regretted it after it was totaled.

I would forsure get a gto or c5 zo6 or a c6 coupe the REAL SPORT CAR BARGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom