\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I will admit I am a brand snob, however I don't think I would buy another new car again unless it's an Audi RS7. However lots of cars copy each other and pass it off as their own, seems to be the "in" thing in all industries. I hear Kia's are pretty nice cars however I don't think I would pay $50K for one, could buy so many other used cars and build it how I want. To each their own. If it isn't going to be my daily driver I would spend that 50K on a used 64 Impala and have it fully rebuilt.
2846480-1964-chevrolet-impala-ss-std-c.jpg

Looks like it could be here in Florida, I’m from Tampa and that background looks like one of the many subdivisions around so it’s a possibility.
With a username like townbidness i would think hes from the bay area but i know thats not the tow

If people didn’t buy the Chevy ss for 50k, I really doubt people are gonna be buying a 50k Kia sports sedan. It is kinda nice though. The tail lights remind me of charger ones

chevy made sure not to advertise da ss because only a set number were to be made because holden was gonna close regardless.

Only way Kia succeeds in charging these luxury prices in the US is making a spin off brand :lol: this is not the rest of the world. Acura, Lexus, Genesis, Maserati all exist for a reason.

The same person that doesn't care if their car has a Kia badge and simultaneously spends 52k on a new sedan sounds oxymoronic. Suburban soccer mom that's got a thing for sedans?

That being said they actually made a great looking car. Sucks the badge is in the way

With a username like townbidness i would think hes from the bay area but i know thats not the tow
Every time i read Bay Area I think of the Tampa Bay Area lol but i know it’s more commonly used for San Francisco on here

i think the kia looks like the s5 sportback. I like how it looks, but i would just spend a few thousand more and get the audi.

Kia deff needs follow in the Hyundai/Genesis footsteps if they wana slang high priced sedans. I don’t think anyone stepping onto a Kia lot wit the intent of spending 50k...

Car companies try to make their customers lifetime customers.

After high school you get the forte
After college get the optima
Then once you get a decent job you pick up the 50k car

If you have been driving Kia i can see you getting it. Its not something you go from a BMW or Benz to a Kia

Nice bro! Looking at exactly the same thing for the wife. White macan s with the red leather. How much was it total out the door and what state are you in if you dont mind.

Around 69k out the door, they matched an offered from a local dealership with the same options but it was Black. I'm in Northern Virginia, the dealership was Porsche of Arlington. Great staff and I highly recommend them, they also ship out of state. Ask for Jeff or Mike.

Make sure you cop the Carrara White Metallic, so much better than the standard White option.

Only way Kia succeeds in charging these luxury prices in the US is making a spin off brand :lol: this is not the rest of the world. Acura, Lexus, Genesis, Maserati all exist for a reason.

The same person that doesn't care if their car has a Kia badge and simultaneously spends 52k on a new sedan sounds oxymoronic. Suburban soccer mom that's got a thing for sedans?

That being said they actually made a great looking car. Sucks the badge is in the way
Yeah not a lot of people are going to pay that price. Kia is stuck in the realm of more budget friendly tier like Toyota and Honda.

People are more likely to cop the Toyota 86 or the Subaru BRZ based on price alone, even if a lot more underpowered compared to the Kia.

Yeah not a lot of people are going to pay that price. Kia is stuck in the realm of more budget friendly tier like Toyota and Honda.

People are more likely to cop the Toyota 86 or the Subaru BRZ based on price alone, even if a lot more underpowered compared to the Kia.

The 86 has a much different target market though.

I think the Stinger will be a great value for those willing to look past the badge. Had they actually been in inventory a few months ago, I wouldve strongly considered one.

But i do agree with the general sentiment here and in the car world that it likely wont sell extremely well... crossovers are taking over

forreal. i would say from oakland
Thats what i meant. But that picture tells me he made it out to the > southbay maybe.

The brz is way overpriced for what you get if ima get a 2 door great handling car (in the same price range) im not getting a brz im getting a 350 or use half the money and get a miata

People that buy a brz/86 most likely aren’t looking for a sports sedan. Whole different market with the stinger. I think I’d buy a type r before the stinger.

Back
Top Bottom