\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

B238320F-C590-4E7F-BFC7-E4641794A269.jpeg

Ehh they wanted a arm and a leg for a ready 65-70 fastback. Car grew on me, some to keep me busy. Plus switch it up from all these JDM cars i got.

Ehh they wanted a arm and a leg for a ready 65-70 fastback. Car grew on me, some to keep me busy. Plus switch it up from all these JDM cars i got.

Yeah theyre going up in price. I can still dig it especially color combo :pimp:
Whats it got in it now? 351c/ 4 speed?
You the cat that got the gtr and 370? :nerd:

Yeah theyre going up in price. I can still dig it especially color combo :pimp:
Whats it got in it now? 351c/ 4 speed?
You the cat that got the gtr and 370? :nerd:

351 with a auto trans. Want to go efi on it, either a 89 5.0 h.o or a coyote 5.0

Yea that was me, i dont have the 370z anymore tho. Needed something with 4 doors and more space.

Wasn't the best looking style Mustang but still appreciated nonetheless. Looks like it's in amazing condition too.

Anyone here have a 2018 Camry? I’ve seen a few driving around and they are looking pretty nice. Watched a few vids and stuff too, def gonna consider one of those for when I need new car this year

If people didn’t buy the Chevy ss for 50k, I really doubt people are gonna be buying a 50k Kia sports sedan. It is kinda nice though. The tail lights remind me of charger ones

52k+ on a kia? You couldnt pay me to pay to own a kia dead srs

LEGIT SPIT MY DRINK OUT WHEN THEY SAID THE PRICE. WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD DRIVING A KIA.

PUT RED BRAKES ON AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY THINK THEY ARE SPORTY AND CAN CHARGE 50K LOL.

365 hp on a 4,000+ pound car. For 50k? Nahhh. Also I’m not a fan of brands that knock off other people’s designs. They knew what they were doing here lol
5DD57DB2-29C9-409C-87D0-0D03A5921F4E.jpeg

least they did it 500x better. you could also say they bit off mazda

kias warranty is pretty cool too.

and it starts at 38.

Last edited:
Yea dudes in here hating it really just goes to show how much brands and past performance can affect things. I think its hot and would cop but i guess thats just me lol

I also bought an FRS the day they released so...obviously not worried about what others think or like. That car got so much flak for having a scion badge....amazing car

Back
Top Bottom