\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Took advantage of this nice weather and gave her a wash at home, already knew carwashes wouldve been packed.

F46F0D21-BABD-48A2-AC7F-EA280016219B.jpeg

I really hate the rear bumper now lol.

Sidenote: so with this being a lease, i called the bank that i do my payments with and they mentioned that im already pre-approved if i were to ever buy it so thats good news. Just need to make sure that the dealership doesnt have any "last inspection" or crap like that.
you already got it lifted?

Anyone here have a 2018 Camry? I’ve seen a few driving around and they are looking pretty nice. Watched a few vids and stuff too, def gonna consider one of those for when I need new car this year

2018 CAMRY XSE IS :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin.

I KEEP TRYING TO CONVINCE MY WIFE BUT SHE AINT HEARING IT EVEN THOUGH SHE CURRENTLY HAS A CAMRY. SHE WANTS A SUV AS HER NEXT RIDE, SHE'S THINKING JAG F-PACE OR AUDI Q7.

Last edited:
Also would yall cop an old caddy? my coworker was ragging on them when i told him i was planning to cop an '83 or '84 Coupe Deville

Nice man. I'd take both of those over the new NSX. I just passed 1 year with my '07 C2S and I've loved every second of it.

Very curious to hear your thoughts on Turbo vs. R8. If I don't get my .2 GT3 allocation, it's likely going to be an 2017 R8 as a daily driver since my GT3 is too modified at this point to daily drive.

Car pro perl. It's water based and you can dilute it while using it on other areas of the car like bumpers/engine. I've had my bottle for over 2 years and it's still 3/4 full

https://www.autogeek.net/perl-coat-protectant.html

Sweet thanks!

Nice man. I'd take both of those over the new NSX. I just passed 1 year with my '07 C2S and I've loved every second of it.
The nsx was cool and very tech savvy but not at all luxurious. Plus I didn’t want to deal with the uncertainties of a first model year vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom