\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The gen 2 r8 is crazy. I thought local dealers would be a bit more willing to deal since 2018s have been out for some time. The virtual cockpit is top notch. The interior screams luxury and technology. And that v10 sound is simply amazing. If I was willing to spend a bit more I’d be in one by now.

Are they not? I know my dealer is sitting on some 2017 Huracans they can't even give away.
That’s what I’ve read. I didn’t really inquire too much on pricing because I knew it was a little bit over my budget. There is one local to me with 1500 miles that they’re asking $20k under sticker for. I’m sure there’s more room there too. Another dealer has a plus that they’ve had for months as well. It’s got a $203k sticker price and the salesman seemed pretty motivated to try to get it out of the showroom.

s-l500.jpg

'66 thats on the Bay. Guy has it on there bidding off for 30k with reserve on it. its in venice (Tampa area).

Also would yall cop an old caddy? my coworker was ragging on them when i told him i was planning to cop an '83 or '84 Coupe Deville

Just be sure to look for one with the Olds 350.

make sure you stay away from FWD caddies thou... those suck :lol:
Northstars get a bad rap, but I'll always have a soft spot for them. My Pops got one brand new in 94 and I've owned a slew of them over the years. Granted, they're not the fastest things on the road anymore but back in the day they were putting all kinds of cars to shame.

Northstars got bad gasket/head problems.

: lol Yeah, it's actually worse than just a gasket issue like most people think. Problem is in the headbolts, not the gaskets themselves. Threads start to strip and the "gasket" leak is actually the head separating itself from the block. Same issue thats plagued mk3 Supras and old VWs.

Still, issues are grossly exaggerated and once properly fixed with a stud kit the cars become some of the most durable cockroaches of the road.

Stupid question, but who makes the best tire shine/dressing kit? Not looking for something that looks OD shiny or oily.

SHINE SUPPLY. THEY MAKE A DRESSING THAT IS WATER BASED WHICH IS THE BEST KIND YOU CAN GET. SILICONE BASED DRESSINGS ARE BAD FOR TIRES. YOU CAN DILUTE SHINE SUPPLY DRESSING TO GET THE PERFECT LOOK. I DO A 50/50 DILUTION AND IT GIVES IT THAT JUST BOUGHT NEW TIRE BLACK LOOK. WITH ALMOST NO SHINE. ITS PERFECT.

whats the opinion on the Audi A4's? i seen a couple 2014 with 40-50km for like 23k in Toronto.
my boy had a '14 since it came out and only thing thats happened to his whip was a flat rire

whats the opinion on the Audi A4's? i seen a couple 2014 with 40-50km for like 23k in Toronto.
my boy had a '14 since it came out and only thing thats happened to his whip was a flat rire

Solid vehicle overall. Beautiful looks, Luxurious but its not made for speed which is that the S4 is for. Try and find a SLine model if you can.

Just be sure to look for one with the Olds 350.

Northstars get a bad rap, but I'll always have a soft spot for them. My Pops got one brand new in 94 and I've owned a slew of them over the years. Granted, they're not the fastest things on the road anymore but back in the day they were putting all kinds of cars to shame.

Northstars got bad gasket/head problems.
My Grandmas '04 Deville has a Northstar. She didnt get to drive it as much before she passed. My grandparents named it Ruby (its burgundy) and they named my Grandads escalade pearl (Its pearl white). He chipped it and had a new exhaust thrown on it back in '16. Been a gearhead his whole life.

Solid vehicle overall. Beautiful looks, Luxurious but its not made for speed which is that the S4 is for. Try and find a SLine model if you can.

"S line" is just a trim package but I guess if he's going to go slow doesn't hurt to look good while he's doing it I guess :lol:

im not into driving fast tbh lol i just want my whip to look good and have a good system to bump music

Scarborough Scarborough Nothing wrong with that. You're in Toronto? so you're working with CAD?.I don't know anything about car availability and pricing in Canada but I'm thinking you can a late 2015 redesigned C300 for right around there maybe a touch over.

A4, TLX(V6), 328i/335(with LED option) I'd say are your targets :nthat:

Speaking of Honda

my brother in law works for the racing department and got to drive the NSX prototype last month before it got destroyed due to regulation reasons

25353766_10105542668953814_8429617047414018746_n.jpg

25354157_10105542687247154_2861133550317872883_n.jpg

25353835_10105542686483684_8181718917231569124_n.jpg

The one here in Ohio? I wanted a job/internship there last summer. Seems like it'd be pretty fun

Back
Top Bottom