\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

"S line" is just a trim package but I guess if he's going to go slow doesn't hurt to look good while he's doing it I guess :lol:
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the s4 have a different engine than the a4? If so I wouldn’t say it’s a “trim package”

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the s4 have a different engine than the a4? If so I wouldn’t say it’s a “trim package”

it does.

there's a s-line package that's pretty much like BMW's M package.

RS > S >A.

Never knew Northstars had internal problems like that tbh. Thanks to Ninja ill make sure to never cop a Cad with one

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1517220974306.jpg
IMG_20180129_194926_784.jpg

Scarborough Scarborough Nothing wrong with that. You're in Toronto? so you're working with CAD?.I don't know anything about car availability and pricing in Canada but I'm thinking you can a late 2015 redesigned C300 for right around there maybe a touch over.

A4, TLX(V6), 328i/335(with LED option) I'd say are your targets :nthat:

Should look into Lexus IS especially if going fast isnt his main concern.

Idk why at one point i considered a Fiesta ST :lol: But I was able to clear my CEL from my laptop so because of that, I’ll be purchasing my downpipe. After that my intercooler will be next in the summer. :pimp:

Have u ever driven one? Thats where the hype comea from with thus car

Have u ever driven one? Thats where the hype comea from with thus car
Nah I never did. It was at the same time that I was thinking of looking at a Focus ST but after being in my boys, I reconsidered it and got the GTI.

Idk why at one point i considered a Fiesta ST :lol: But I was able to clear my CEL from my laptop so because of that, I’ll be purchasing my downpipe. After that my intercooler will be next in the summer. :pimp:

Fiesta st isnt a bad car for what it is imo. Id rather have a st then a brz or genesis if you dont use rwd. Or actually alot of the cars around the same price point

Fiesta st isnt a bad car for what it is imo. Id rather have a st then a brz or genesis if you dont use rwd. Or actually alot of the cars around the same price point
I can relate to the Genesis point. I had one lol They don't live up to the hype unless you go big turbo. I've learned that power to weight ratio can play a big roll in a race.

I can get down with her that bodykit not so much :lol:
About to start working on my teggy again plans in the works

Interesting I was just thinking about something kind along these lines since it is an Integra. Has the time for Honda and the mysticism behind them passed. I saw an older hatchbask Si I believe two models back, darting in and out of traffic yesterday and I was in my SC400. I was thinking you really aren't doing anything I could do that in this old car. The engines use to be great the good ole VTEC, however, most car companies I believe have long since surpassed there performance or am I mistaken.

I will always love Honda and I loved VTEC “for what it was.” But yea pretty sure that’s why Honda is pretty much dumping the VTEC in newer releases. Better performance technology

VTEC is just a variable timing system associated with a cam lobe profile. It's called VVTi in Toyota's, hell even my GTI has it (and you can hear the difference in the crossover just like in the traditional VTEC system)

I tell myself every 6 months im gonna buy another integra then when i see whats out there i quickly change my mind.

Clean ones are too much money for what they are really.

I tell myself every 6 months im gonna buy another integra then when i see whats out there i quickly change my mind.

IMG_0256.jpg

My old integra GSR i had when I was younger. Loved this car and it was amazing for what it was back in the day. But the VTEC technology is super outdated. So many better cars to go after in today's age.

I couldn't lower a MX-5 irl. They already small enough.. I'd probably be uncomfortable asf

Yup you gotta pay up for a clean one. Its been a good first car. Been through like 3 engines and 2 transmissions and alot of tires beating the living hell out of them. Im planning to do a jdm front end swap and swap in either a H or a K depending on the deal.Then give it to my brother as his first car.

Back
Top Bottom