\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I get what you’re saying but the spoiler being a little loose one one corner literally doesn’t affect anything or inconvenience me in any way. All I have to do is make an appointment on the app and Tesla will come to me and put a new one on. My point was that some people see that and automatically call Teslas pieces of 💩, and say it’s “completely unacceptable on a $70k car!”.

I broke a mud flap off 6 months ago and have replaced it. Also I think I’ve washed it once this year lol. I’m the opposite of zmaqbool zmaqbool 😂
Once in 6 months? :wow:I'd freak out from all the dirt, lol. Gotta give that bad boy a well deserved wash. Them Manila 4's are currently listed on StockX for $33,599. They're sick but why the insane cost? Were they exclusives for Eminem?

48F345E4-0F4F-47B4-8744-DFFDE9E87F87.jpeg

Looks like a PTS green. Which one is it? Lighter Green? Looks incredible!! 👏👏

Lol, Subaru STILL won't give the TFL crew one of their cars all these years later. Petty but hilarious af. I love that channel man. They put in a lot of effort with what they do & cover a broad range of car brands which is lovely for consumers & has a certain entertainment value to is as well. Them & Engineering Explained are couple of my faves

Roman handled it wrong 😆 🤣 😂 😹 . Still makes me laugh how Subaru took da cars from the garage. 😆 🤣 .

33a963cf2a7f09f3fe6df0ec1040c8df.jpg
cc946e67c6baa40dfef8430a0d4a7d32.jpg
f71208369974021b829352ddddc1f072.jpg
418336e96c33f58a583ed3a79925188e.jpg
ed1d40a36f03aeee5efd21a573160a2f.jpg
3fe5827fe8de8c84d1034618b543f994.jpg
dd96869c76408d014925f71df7f46a23.jpg

AMG One. Built around a modified version of AMG’s hybrid F1 powertrain. So, that’s an e-turbocharged, hybrid-boosted 1.6-litre V6 combustion engine and no less than three electric motors (the rear-drive F1 car uses just one) driving all four wheels. More than 990bhp from 1.6 litres, a 16-mile electric range, 0-124mph in less than 6.0sec and a top speed north of 217mph. Price is upwards of $1 million.

Fittingly complicated.

This is freaking awesome, but.....if I had to choose between this and the Aston Martin Valkyrie? It's be the Valkyrie all day long!! And the main reason, besides it being a street legal LMP car is it having a V12 that revs to 11,100 and made by Cosworth!! 🔥🔥🔥

I think it's super easy to bash tesla when you don't own one. I am guilty of it myself until I purchased my Model X in Late 2019. But they have some of the highest customer retention numbers in the industry--since then i've owned a 2019 3, 2022 Y and 2022 S.

I hated so many things about it from afar, until I owned one and it all made sense.

Yes, there is room for improvement on the build quality and materials. But that doesn't stop it from being the best daily driver on the planet, currently.

The speed is so much more useable than my porsche, I don't need high RPMs and dramatic shifting to over take someone or to merge onto the highway, the car is always ready to go.

They add features overnight, and improved so many of the daily features that you didn't even know you wanted. GPS Based homelink is my favorite, garage door opens when I get home and closes when I leave. GPS-Based Suspension Lifter is also clutch. The phone key is so convenient, because I can proximity unlock both of my cars when I need to move my parking pass from one car to the other.

I can start my car remotely for someone else to drive (my car wash guy when i'm not home). I have DOG MODE.

C'mon guys, you're just jealous.
I do understand how convenient they are and that they are great daily drivers but for some reason with elon at the forefront it makes me never wanna get one :lol: and unlike yourself alot of the tesla owners in my family are so fanboyish they talk about it every time theres a family gathering it becomes part of their identity :lol:

also i feel like pretty much everyone in this thread has the means to cop a tesla :lol:
Sheesh, this color is something else congratss

also to be clear i'm not a tesla hater, i love that they have been the driving force of innovation in the ev sector pushing all the big boys and old companies to create something new insteadof being lazy

competition feeds innovation which is always is a win for the consumer

Roman handled it wrong 😆 🤣 😂 😹 . Still makes me laugh how Subaru took da cars from the garage. 😆 🤣 .
What exactly did Roman do? I remember them saying something on it when I first started watching their channel like 7 years ago. 🤣 & yup Subaru revoked all their cars from them. TFL did something to rub Subaru the wrong way lmao. They'll time to time rent a Subie or borrow one from people they know but Subaru themselves will never again provide them their cars to review 🤣 . It's too damn funny how competitive & cutt throat the journalism & car review scene is

What exactly did Roman do? I remember them saying something on it when I first started watching their channel like 7 years ago. 🤣 & yup Subaru revoked all their cars from them. TFL did something to rub Subaru the wrong way lmao. They'll time to time rent a Subie or borrow one from people they know but Subaru themselves will never again provide them their cars to review 🤣 . It's too damn funny how competitive & cutt throat the journalism & car review scene is

Basically Roman and da TFL gang took an Outback up Goldmine Hill 2.0. As a long time viewer you know how reckless that was. 😆 🤣 😂. Nathan takes it up the Hard side and da CVT transmission craps out because he tried to floor it. 😆 🤣 😂. In the process the Outback gets scratched up. Roman calls Subaru and lets them know. Subaru, without calling TFL essentially repossessed the Outback from the TFL garage and another Subaru from Andre's house. 😆 🤣 😂. Roman shows up and was going to call the cops but calls Subaru first. They tell Roman they damaged the cars and ruined it for other press. lol 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

I agree with you 100%. These automotive journalists have an agenda. I remember when the TFL guys ticked off Ford when they released some info they weren't supposed to and they were banned from Ford events for several months. I also remember when the TFL guys ticked off Subaru and damaged a car and now they won't let them get press vehicles again.

Subaru salty they got a bad review? :lol:

Wonder if they gonna revoke everyones pass since every journalist is calling the new WRX ugly af.

Looks like a PTS green. Which one is it? Lighter Green? Looks incredible!! 👏👏
Not PTS but as close as I felt I could get without paying $12k for it. My other top choices were shark blue and chalk. Those two are much more common though

Is that an automated carwash or touchless wash?
It was a touchless. Normally I hand wash at home but we were away at a basketball tournament and my wife was trippin how dusty/dirty it was. I tried to talk her out of going black from the beginning for this very reason smh

It was a touchless. Normally I hand wash at home but we were away at a basketball tournament and my wife was trippin how dusty/dirty it was. I tried to talk her out of going black from the beginning for this very reason smh
Oh good, I was boutta say it'd be criminal to put such a pretty car through an auto wash. Yeah, I hear ya black gets dirty fast but it's the G.O.A.T. color

My boy is rolling a built 1990 300zx, evo mr, Land Rover with a small block swap and he doesn’t wash none of them. :lol: He has built all those cars himself too. He can pull and rebuild a 300zx motor in a weekend.

Just run those through the touchless wash once in a blue moon and call it good. :lol:

I’m not much for cleaning my cars either.

I've only washed my truck once this year. I got a guy who comes every other month and they spend the whole day washing the fleet. 🤷🏽‍♂️

rather do it myself, more of a cleansing of the mind for me tho..luckily my detailer is around the corner from my crib, so each whip gets a special wash/wax etc every few of months or so

not gon lie, as it gets hotter in AZ the less and less I wanna do it :lol:

Wash it myself but occasionally use a touchless car wash when in a hurry somewhere but have not washed it in a min. Will a touchless car wash ever damage the paint? that is my main concern when using it

Wash it myself but occasionally use a touchless car wash when in a hurry somewhere but have not washed it in a min. Will a touchless car wash ever damage the paint? that is my main concern when using it

from what ive heard yes/no just depends on the place, some places from what ive seen in reviews the pressure sprayer is set too high and can possibly damage your paint, some hardware has bumped cars, ive only used a touchless twice and both times it left my car half washed. so i avoid em. its either me washing, detailer or if i can find a hand wash

Anyone in particular mechanically inclined? I’m running into an issue and want to know if valve covers are as extensive as the shop is recommending…

Back
Top Bottom