\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Agree I don’t miss that NYC summer humidity :sick:…. I still have nightmares of the summer heat waiting for the train, back when I used to ride the mta:sick:

:lol: man you preachin to the choir, my 5/7 year stint i dealt with the MTA those empty train cars were always an AC oasis till see you hop in see the homeless dude in the cut and realize why no one was in there

AZ got some beautiful scenery man. Cactus & desert with mountains & canyons 🔥. The sewage has gotten worse & the sidewalks are so frikkin stinky this time of year with all that garbage juice baking in the sun for hours at a time 🤢. I still love it though(nyc, not the garbage) + I am a hot weather person so it's all good.

Man I rmbr them days. It was especially bad underground because all that heat from the tracks & train has nowhere to go.

it definitely does, the sunsets here are some of the most amazing ones ive seen, the landscape is beautiful, but man im like i need a patch of grass and nice big *** green tree, i feel like a damn dog :lol:
Yikes, dude it was so bad in the summer, then you factor in the rain, humidity, garbage, rats :sick: i do miss it every now and again, the energy was def on its own level :pimp: but that traffic had me like :sick: used to take me a legit hour to get from Jamaica to Dumbo

0277FFCD-D102-4C00-8EDF-CE689C088321.jpeg

Arrived yesterday
Too clean bro happy for you :pimp:

Just got quoted $1500-1800 for a detail with ceramic coat for my Tesla 😑. Half the damn car is glass tf…that Tesla tax is real

These prices are wild...Handwash and one of those quick liquid ceramic wax is good enough for me...Cost me bout $5 or $10 and literally done in minutes :lol: Obviously the full detail will look A LOT nicer, but honestly that quick liquid stuff is underrated, gets the job done and looks pretty good...I was happy with the results after using first time.

:lol: man you preachin to the choir, my 5/7 year stint i dealt with the MTA those empty train cars were always an AC oasis till see you hop in see the homeless dude in the cut and realize why no one was in there

it definitely does, the sunsets here are some of the most amazing ones ive seen, the landscape is beautiful, but man im like i need a patch of grass and nice big *** green tree, i feel like a damn dog :lol:
Yikes, dude it was so bad in the summer, then you factor in the rain, humidity, garbage, rats :sick: i do miss it every now and again, the energy was def on its own level :pimp: but that traffic had me like :sick: used to take me a legit hour to get from Jamaica to Dumbo
Plant some trees around your house & get in that shade lol. True that energy here is always high but traffic is part of daily life here so it is what it is. Jamaica to Dumbo isn't even a long commute but yup when traffic gets factored in it's an hour plus.

Honestly man, this city isn't as great as it once was. Violent crimes are through the roof here, crimes on buses/trains is a daily occurrence. Laws here protect the criminals. Our mayor sucks & all officials in charge are absolute trash. You did yourself a favor leaving when you did.

Just got quoted $1500-1800 for a detail with ceramic coat for my Tesla 😑. Half the damn car is glass tf…that Tesla tax is real
I'm actually surprised it's not more for a Tesla. Which one do you have again? With these coatings & films it's not so much the material but the tedious labor involved that drives the prices sky high. When I first ceramic coated my Challenger back in 2017 & researched the prices & read 2g-4g I scoffed & laughed like **** here with these prices. After spending damn near 9 hours applying the ceramic on it I thoroughly got & understood why they charge what they charge. With all the arm movements, bending, standing, twisting, rubbing in & out motions, panel by panel my back was done & I had to call outta work the next day :lol:

I got a model Y. I had asked about the mustang and was quoted $1400…. And that paint was wrecked. They ended up just detailing it and doing a 3 step correction for like $450. The Tesla is dirty af but the paint shouldn’t require that much correction.

Some dude just started at my job from nyc. In true ny’er fashion the second thing he told me after his name was he is from ny. :lol:

That’s my guy though now.

He from NY NY or just NY.

People be claiming they from NY NY when they really just from NY and that dont really count nah mean.

I got a model Y. I had asked about the mustang and was quoted $1400…. And that paint was wrecked. They ended up just detailing it and doing a 3 step correction for like $450. The Tesla is dirty af but the paint shouldn’t require that much correction.
Not bad $1400. Was the paint just about flawless at the end of the 3 step? When they do ceramic coating after claying the car no matter what a proper detailer will do a paint correction on it first before laying down the ceramic regardless of how good or bad the paint is. Post some pics when it's done. I'd love to see

Car-gasm lineup. That NSX is everything. I'd drop stupid money for that car

I was in BK Bridge Park earlier to shoot some hoops and I saw a black Chally with the rear window rakes idk what you call it. Thought it was you and was about to key it passing by to test of the self healing properties of your wrap but I saw the driver and was some eastern European looking dude.

I was in BK Bridge Park earlier to shoot some hoops and I saw a black Chally with the rear window rakes idk what you call it. Thought it was you and was about to key it passing by to test of the self healing properties of your wrap but I saw the driver and was some eastern European looking dude.
:rofl:Yo imagine you did, that would've been hilarious. Oh you talkin bout the louvers? Tell dude stop jockin my style. Most people who get those get the cheap hard ABS plastic kinds that rattle. Mine are made from the OG Mopar louver blueprints from the 70s & are pinned & hinged with 0 rattle. I love the louvers they add the perfrct touch of retro along with the shaker & hoodpins

Back
Top Bottom