*didn't know video was restricted so
Screenshot_20220604-092222_YouTube.jpg

Can't talk about pop headlights and forget some of the goats
rx-7-e1558372816472.jpg
Ferrari-F40-icon-14-1536x863.jpg
2001-Chevrolet-Corvette-Coupe-left-front-1-1.jpg

He should've stayed his *** in NY. Dude turned him into a seal at the end 🤣

E5912B5F-BCD3-49A2-94FC-A6E259E5ADE4.jpeg

Tried invisible glass on my windshield and still can’t get these white marks out 🥺… not even sure why my windshield be doing this, maybe I need to get my tint redone ?

Not bad $1400. Was the paint just about flawless at the end of the 3 step? When they do ceramic coating after claying the car no matter what a proper detailer will do a paint correction on it first before laying down the ceramic regardless of how good or bad the paint is. Post some pics when it's done. I'd love to see
The paint wasn’t 100% clear but I’d say around 90% besides all the rock chips on the bumper. The Tesla doesn’t need more than a one step correction imo, and like I said it’s damn near 50% glass lol. I’m not sure if im gonna go through it cause I got an itch to buy another car and trade the Tesla in idk…

Think of this everytime :lol:
*didn't know video was restricted so
Screenshot_20220604-092222_YouTube.jpg

Can't talk about pop headlights and forget some of the goats
rx-7-e1558372816472.jpg
Ferrari-F40-icon-14-1536x863.jpg
2001-Chevrolet-Corvette-Coupe-left-front-1-1.jpg

I picked 4 pop headlight whips that looked kinda similar is where I was going with that.

That being said how dare you make a list like that without the Countach though.

Nah he’s from nyc.

I used to live upstate. I don’t claim that ****.
Not going to lie I love Upstate, NY. It's so clean & scenic. There's a ton to do up there as well. Went to the Howe Cavern's cave system last year & it was so surreal & amazing. Going to go to Boldt Castle later this year. Love these roadtrips, some of the best roads I've ever driven on are Upstate + "the most dangerous road in NY state"- Taconic State Pkwy 🔥 it's like a go-cart track on the Taconic. 2 years ago on my way to the FDR Presidential Library on the Taconic a flock of bigass vultures were blocking the road 😅

Tried invisible glass on my windshield and still can’t get these white marks out 🥺… not even sure why my windshield be doing this, maybe I need to get my tint redone ?
Are they on the outside or inside of the glass? If it's the outside try to claybar it. It might be hardened tree sap. If it's on the inside you need to re-tint it.

Not going to lie I love Upstate, NY. It's so clean & scenic. There's a ton to do up there as well. Went to the Howe Cavern's cave system last year & it was so surreal & amazing. Going to go to Boldt Castle later this year. Love these roadtrips, some of the best roads I've ever driven on are Upstate + "the most dangerous road in NY state"- Taconic State Pkwy 🔥 it's like a go-cart track on the Taconic. 2 years ago on my way to the FDR Presidential Library on the Taconic a flock of bigass vultures were blocking the road 😅

Nah it’s sick up there. But I was little and I also didn’t live in nyc. :lol:

I don’t even mention I lived there unless it comes up.

It’s not like I grew up there. Also lived in va but I barely remember it.

Knew the market was crazy but damn. Went to a Porsche dealer today since they told me the day before that they had a few cars available (Cayman and two Macans). I get there and they tell me the Cayman is already accounted for. Since I already made the drive I said F it I’ll check out the Macan why not. It’s not my style but they had a base model, almost bare bones 2022 Macan marked up by $20K. :stoneface:

Nah it’s sick up there. But I was little and I also didn’t live in nyc. :lol:

I don’t even mention I lived there unless it comes up.

It’s not like I grew up there. Also lived in va but I barely remember it.
I was boutta say I didn't know you lived in NY lol. Never been to VA- but I know they have an annual "car tax" which is crazy to me

It’s the outside, I’ll pick up some claybar tomorrow and try to see if it works. Thank you
The claybar should take it off. Use a mixture of soap & water & glide the claybar over the entirety of the windshield back & forth a few times. It should come right off. You're welcome 👍.

Could it be paint? I had something like this on my back window of my Cruiser, i ran glass cleaner and a razor blade over it, got most of it off

Cars and coffee today was pretty nice. Weather was great.

Attachments

• 20220605_093340.jpg
    20220605_093340.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220605_103537.jpg
    20220605_103537.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220605_084127.jpg
    20220605_084127.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 19
Omw home from the gym I see a nice MC out ridin. Turns out I knew one of the guys back from my hookah lounge days. He was the owner of the Greek restaurant next door. MC culture is pretty much dead in NYC idk about Upstate. Millenials are buying way more sports bikes than Harley's. If I'm getting into a 2 wheeler it's gotta be a Harley or bust
20220605_182557.jpg
20220605_182559.jpg
20220605_182726.jpg

Tesla playing with me lol Estimated delivery date is June 7-11. Got a text this afternoon to schedule my delivery date and when I get to the screen, June 17-19 :stoneface: I would be out of town flying back in the 17th at night and I’m on call that weekend (medical field). Chose the 18th at 4 pm to play it safe but hopefully I can get the car sooner.

I dont understand the obsession with autonomous driving. I still believe its a novelty since itll never truly be a self driving car in the sense you HAVE to pay attention just as much, arguably if not more than if you just drove it yourself. You almost have to “worry” that the car will do everything right and take into account any situation on the road. With all that I rather just drive it myself.

Also theres a silver Cayman GT4 in my garage and the owner put some Mag Blue TE37’s on it recently. Looks fire af. Ill snap a pic when I get a chance.

^
The taconic is nuts, I know of a few people that have died on there.

My daughter and I happened upon a car show today
BA8B304F-E099-4DAC-B938-28C32ABD67C4.jpeg
5A328216-CF5C-4EBC-9D93-15C18C73BDA5.jpeg
1EC729CF-F79A-4B3F-BCED-8DBAE570EE2D.jpeg
86FA2EC2-D8B1-4E0F-B60D-8A8305C99A72.jpeg
A08E6DA0-863B-4297-A48A-841FDF0115FC.jpeg
4ED026B6-FCF6-47B5-9138-C72E0204ED6C.jpeg
F77C132C-B974-4E31-ABD7-735EA81D62AB.jpeg
EF5B4D4B-3D5B-452A-B00D-505D4C6E16AB.jpeg
A0678472-C26A-4A16-9633-FDAE6998F331.jpeg
C5BB5909-DC0B-4381-B444-E708CE45AE94.jpeg
Some beautiful rides at this show. Is the Emerald Green a Merc lead sled? Also, yup, the Taconic is wild but I love it- the hairpin turns, the road narrowing into 2 small lanes, the constant high to low back to high elevation changes, the smell of fresh timber coming from the surrounding woods. Needless to say the margin of error is slim to none on the Taconic especially once it becomes only 2 lanes with no shoulder. The people you knew who died..did they drive off the road? I think the worst accident on the Taconic was when that monster of a woman Diane Schuler, drove onto oncoming with a minivan full of kids inside. Bottle of vodka was found on the scene :smh: ***** was drunk & high. With her family in the back...the other victims didn't stand a chance with the curve and the rise in the road.

My brother & his wife purposely avoid driving on the Taconic on our road trips Upstate & opt to drive on the much safer NY State Thruway instead. As much as I love it I would absolutely never drive on the Taconic after sunset.

Omw home from the gym I see a nice MC out ridin. Turns out I knew one of the guys back from my hookah lounge days. He was the owner of the Greek restaurant next door. MC culture is pretty much dead in NYC idk about Upstate. Millenials are buying way more sports bikes than Harley's. If I'm getting into a 2 wheeler it's gotta be a Harley or bust
20220605_182557.jpg
20220605_182559.jpg
20220605_182726.jpg

Harleys are pretty expensive for what you get. it's more a lifestyle type thing. millennials want some multipurpose bike that they can commute on and take on adventures for a good price. I think that Harley pan am will sell well though but damn it's expensive again...

sport naked segment is on fire, same will smaller cc bikes for sub 7 or 8k.

I'd like to see more bikes on the road, idc what kind just the more the better.

Some beautiful rides at this show. Is the Emerald Green a Merc lead sled? Also, yup, the Taconic is wild but I love it- the hairpin turns, the road narrowing into 2 small lanes, the constant high to low back to high elevation changes, the smell of fresh timber coming from the surrounding woods. Needless to say the margin of error is slim to none on the Taconic especially once it becomes only 2 lanes with no shoulder. The people you knew who died..did they drive off the road? I think the worst accident on the Taconic was when that monster of a woman Diane Schuler, drove onto oncoming with a minivan full of kids inside. Bottle of vodka was found on the scene :smh: ***** was drunk & high. With her family in the back...the other victims didn't stand a chance with the curve and the rise in the road.

My brother & his wife purposely avoid driving on the Taconic on our road trips Upstate & opt to drive on the much safer NY State Thruway instead. As much as I love it I would absolutely never drive on the Taconic after sunset.

I don’t know anything about cars, I just enjoy looking at them lol.

I watched that documentary, very strange situation. I think only one of the kids survived.

One of the people I know of that died, I believe it was due to one of those turns. She was decapitated in the crash.

Back
Top Bottom