\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A very legit worry for a car owner to have. Although my Challenger isn't 100k I'm in it for about 90 so I do worry a lot too. Way before all the modding I invested in a great quality dashcam(front & back)...can never be too safe out here.

If it does get keyed or scratched by some hater it'll be ok & I have piece of mind since I just PPF'd the entire car. I park it in the sun & the scratches will just disappear. Sucks that there are a lot of peole out there who damage others cars outta hate or just for fun but sadly, it's part of the world we live in. It never gets parked on the street, only garage parked so that helps a ton. When I do have it out I'm never that far away from it & if I'm in Manhattan with it I garage park it there too.

What dash cams are you using if you dont mind me asking?

Went outside and found my car like this one day. Smh disrespectful

Attachments

• 543F2DB3-379F-4126-AABC-44E9212E4659.jpeg
    543F2DB3-379F-4126-AABC-44E9212E4659.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 31
  • F62E6BA6-9ACF-491C-BC76-F095422E860F.jpeg
    F62E6BA6-9ACF-491C-BC76-F095422E860F.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 4AAC3667-924F-4CE2-99A0-AB8307067619.jpeg
    4AAC3667-924F-4CE2-99A0-AB8307067619.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 72E40CD9-D21C-44E6-88B0-9D48A4BEED5C.jpeg
    72E40CD9-D21C-44E6-88B0-9D48A4BEED5C.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 88

HOLY****! Looks like a side swipe hit n run 😲. When did this happen? If I'm not mistaken you have the 3 series BMW? Did you catch the mofos by any chance? I have the Thinkware F770 front & rear. I bought it 6 years ago so it's not on their website anymore(you could find it on Amazon or eBay) & now they have even better ones. They are a Korean brand & have been around since 1997. This is the discount code if you buy one from their website blackboxmycar.com & discount code is "RP Production". RPPRODUCTION is the code for 15% off Adam's Polishes orders from Adam's Polishes website- adamspolishes.com

My car is not worth anywhere near $100k but still have this fear. Have had random parts stolen off my bmw e46 like the corner headlight cover, door handle cover and rim center caps. It sucks cuz unless you're parking in your garage, there's always a chance someone can mess w your car
Damn thieves, smh :smh:. Were you able to OEM replace everything or went aftermarket for some of the stuff? How'd they get the center wheel caps? Don't you have to push those outward from the back of the wheel for the caps to pop off? Tire valve stem caps get stolen all the time too- **** is sad.
Yup when I had my E36 and daily drove it I had the center caps stolen, front bumper trim, and then was hit by other drivers (their fault) three times. Also was hailed on when left outdoors lol.

Now I keep the E39 safe in the garage and try to only drive it when I can drive on backroads or if I know there's less traffic on the road or where it won't be parked out in public too long. I know it's not even that fancy or expensive of a car, but I'm OCD and very paranoid about people ****ing with it lol.
Yeah don't park this one on the street, lol. Hail damage sucks. My neighbor just got a 2023 Camry & he parked it a block away where it's a bit dark...next day passenger side window was shattered & airbag was gone.

Damn thieves, smh :smh:. Were you able to OEM replace everything or went aftermarket for some of the stuff? How'd they get the center wheel caps? Don't you have to push those outward from the back of the wheel for the caps to pop off? Tire valve stem caps get stolen all the time too- **** is sad.

Yeah don't park this one on the street, lol. Hail damage sucks. My neighbor just got a 2023 Camry & he parked it a block away where it's a bit dark...next day passenger side window was shattered & airbag was gone.
Yup went oem and thankfully parts were not too expensive. The center caps can be taken off in a few seconds with a flathead screwdriver or knife which makes them super easy to steal but only cost like $20 so was not a big issue. Was upset about it for a little bit but not worth it to worry over things you cannot control. Will have a gun soon so if I catch any thieves messing w my bimmer they're getting some hollow points in them :smokin

Last edited:
Yup went oem and thankfully parts were not too expensive. The center caps can be taken off in a few seconds with a flathead screwdriver or knife which makes them super easy to steal but only cost like $20 so was not a big issue. Was upset about it for a little bit but not worth it to worry over things you cannot control. Will have a gun soon so if I catch any thieves messing w my bimmer they're getting some hollow points in them :smokin
Oh good. Oh now I get it...that does sound easy peasy to steal. That's right stay strapped & you catch someone stealing from you it's :emoji_gun: bang bang mutha****a time

It’s not really about the car. It more about everything that goes along with the occurance.

Car gets damaged by X person
Prosecution of said person
Quotes for repair or schedule with favorite shop.
Insurance adjuster comes to check car out
Rental car for repair time
Get car back and it may not be fixed to your satisfaction so you need to argue with body shop to re-repair.
Possible demimished value claim

How much time and aggravation is behind just this one incident?

That scenario is the same whether the car is $10k or $100k. It's just a car, it's going to get messed up. When it gets messed up, it's a short term L, you get it fixed, keep it moving.

That scenario is the same whether the car is $10k or $100k. It's just a car, it's going to get messed up. When it gets messed up, it's a short term L, you get it fixed, keep it moving.
Except there’s more money involved. More money more problems. It’s not as simple as you say or think.

are you afraid of wearing your shoes bc someone might step on them? **** happens bruh. you can only do so much to be cautious without it consuming you. if you're too scared to own a car bc of what might happen to it, then dont. personally, i think thats a stupid way to live.
$200 shoes compared to $100k car. Hmm naw broham. That 100k that I busted my rear for makes me think before I drive it anywhere. If I feel the location is 50/50 I don’t drive it. I’m lucky enough to have something else so why risk it? Sounds like smart reasoning.

I know I ask this of people who own $100k car so do you own one? Truthfully.

Looking meeeeeeean. Gotta get zmaqbool zmaqbool in there his car would fit in lol
Black is crack :pimp::pimp::pimp:. G.O.A.T. color hands down. Appreciate the compliment :emoji_heart: there are just so many epic & beautiful rides in this thread man- your Vette, your beemer, marco23 marco23 Beemer, 05fordgt 05fordgt & his wifes cars, wear rare airs wear rare airs & his sick lineup, puglife puglife & his exotic Benz, stunnaman stunnaman & the GNX, my boy air spider 777 air spider 777 & his Redeye, my guys kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc beemer picasso swerve picasso swerve & his overnight parts from Japan Accord ALNotSure ALNotSure & his sexy *** Lexus'...list goes on and on. Hands down my absolute favorite thread on NT & we have a mostly mature/drama free crowd in here.

I’ve used BlackVue for 10 years but there are a few good ones on the market I’ve read about over the years. Next car I’ll go a different route.

Black is crack :pimp::pimp::pimp:. G.O.A.T. color hands down. Appreciate the compliment :emoji_heart: there are just so many epic & beautiful rides in this thread man- your Vette, your beemer, marco23 marco23 Beemer, 05fordgt 05fordgt & his wifes cars, wear rare airs wear rare airs & his sick lineup, puglife puglife & his exotic Benz, stunnaman stunnaman & the GNX, my boy air spider 777 air spider 777 & his Redeye, my guys kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc beemer picasso swerve picasso swerve & his overnight parts from Japan Accord ALNotSure ALNotSure & his sexy *** Lexus'...list goes on and on. Hands down my absolute favorite thread on NT & we have a mostly mature/drama free crowd in here.

Wish I had a Vette too! Just the Beamer and a beater Camry here lol. I was heavily considering a C5 but prices jumped the last year or so. Maybe in a few years when things calm down here.

But yeah, all the varying opinions and types of cars is awesome to see here for sure. We got everything from electric only to Hemi V8 to trucks to European supercars to reliable dailys.

We got any motorbike guys in here? I've been wanting to get a 600CC bike for a while now.

Wish I had a Vette too! Just the Beamer and a beater Camry here lol. I was heavily considering a C5 but prices jumped the last year or so. Maybe in a few years when things calm down here.

But yeah, all the varying opinions and types of cars is awesome to see here for sure. We got everything from electric only to Hemi V8 to trucks to European supercars to reliable dailys.

We got any motorbike guys in here? I've been wanting to get a 600CC bike for a while now.
You don't have a Vette? I thought you picked a red one up last year. I'm probably confusing you for someone else then. Lmao this entire time I thought you had a Vette. Yeah, C5 in good condition are commanding coin now & it's only going to be going up.

Word, this thread has it all A-Z, Beemer fanboys, Hemi fanboys(me :lol: ), Tesla lovers etc...Yes we do actually, paging mplsdunk mplsdunk for motorbike advice.

P.S. Forgot to mention plansb plansb , TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully & M MrClean510 in my previous post.

Some of this stuff is WILD. @ 11:52 mark how does someone crack a rotor? And that smoke screen at 12:48 mark :lol: . I wonder what caused that lift to blow?
Fam, I was bored just passing time and this came up, they have so much content and it has been an emotional roller coaster seeing how some people treat their cars

Thanks for the tag buddy. 🙏 Though I consider my car at the lower level of people's cars on here as it's older (2006) and nowhere near some of the rides I see. But I try to keep it as nice as I can do. Definitely way way below my wife's cars. 😂😂 But I do have to say, when I get a compliment on it, be it the sound, the color, the tastful mods, or the condition of the paint (being 16 years old) it does make my day. 😊

Oh, almost forgot an update, I think they may ship her car in the next few days. Really hoping it will arrive for the weekend, but not counting on it. 😔 Shame as the weather is gonna be PERFECT (sunny) for Cars & Coffee and for the color to really pop.

Last edited:
You don't have a Vette? I thought you picked a red one up last year. I'm probably confusing you for someone else then. Lmao this entire time I thought you had a Vette. Yeah, C5 in good condition are commanding coin now & it's only going to be going up.

Word, this thread has it all A-Z, Beemer fanboys, Hemi fanboys(me :lol: ), Tesla lovers etc...Yes we do actually, paging mplsdunk mplsdunk for motorbike advice.

P.S. Forgot to mention plansb plansb , TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully & M MrClean510 in my previous post.

I wish man haha. Definitely C5 will continue to appreciate, maybe a bit slower since the one positive if you are a buyer is that they made A TON of them.

There was definitely someone here with a red Vette, I think it was a C6...Not sure which user though.

2jz Accord AMG Weissach package with VTEC and a Motec exhaust, tuned by Hector himself. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom