\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

08DA3023-8215-4528-9B54-88EBD1928324.png

Just received this today, had to get a under shroud since my plastic oem ripped off doing some pulls in Mexico. Hopefully it actually keep oil temps cooler but if not I plan on buying a oil cooler in 2 weeks if not

ima try and see how far this guy is from me, cuz man a turbo v6, a dual charged 4 cyl, and 2 v8's got my pockets in the red :lol:
lucky i work from home
thanks for the heads up!
God Bless that's an awesome line-up, lol. Wfh def helps save on gas. You're welcome 👍.

I got an offer of 71k for my base 2022 Model Y LR.

Selling that to purchase a Model Y Performance model that I reserved back in feb for 63990.

What color should I get, considering it's going to be parked outside all of it's life? I'ts currently dark grey but I can change it to whatever I like.

CrownRoyalDaddy CrownRoyalDaddy I love the red, but I don't know how good it will look if it's always dirty.

Selling that to purchase a Model Y Performance model that I reserved back in feb for 63990.

What color should I get, considering it's going to be parked outside all of it's life? I'ts currently dark grey but I can change it to whatever I like.

CrownRoyalDaddy CrownRoyalDaddy I love the red, but I don't know how good it will look if it's always dirty.
Damn $71k for a LR? Tell ‘em to buy my MYP lol

Red looks dope and doesn’t show dirt THAT much. I mainly get dirt And road grime sticking to the back around the plate. The detail shop had to clay the car 3 times.

Damn $71k for a LR? Tell ‘em to buy my MYP lol

Red looks dope and doesn’t show dirt THAT much. I mainly get dirt And road grime sticking to the back around the plate. The detail shop had to clay the car 3 times.
Seen recently a model 3 longrange asking price of 61k 🤢… and they selling the easily for that price which is also sad. Pre Covid you could’ve got a 2014 R35 for the prices people paying for common cars

Dark gray is a good choice, or white if you dont mind it probably being the most common color. The dark blue is nice too. Honestly think the red looks terrible on all the Teslas, the worst color.

I thought The pricing gets updated to current pricing if you change the specs?

I feel like the red looks good dirty, better than black or white. Blue/grey might hide the dirt a little better.

Ive said in here before that I wrestled with colors for a while…but i have NO regrets about the red.

Thinking about buying a new "used" whip. Is there any room to haggle with dealers yet? I know the pandemic has really put a hurting on the used car market.

The car is also out of state. What's the best way to purchase online?

I think I’m getting white or silver next. I park in a gravel lot at work. Looks like I went mudding every time I leave after it rains. I’m at peace with it now. :lol:

Thinking about buying a new "used" whip. Is there any room to haggle with dealers yet? I know the pandemic has really put a hurting on the used car market.

The car is also out of state. What's the best way to purchase online?

I went to go look at new vehicles and get rid of the gas guzzler sq5 but the rates were trash so basically I just gave my wife my gti and I inherited the sq5. :lol:

If you’re paying cash though it might be worth it but I doubt they’ll come down because then they won’t get kickbacks on financing.

I went to go look at new vehicles and get rid of the gas guzzler sq5 but the rates were trash so basically I just gave my wife my gti and I inherited the sq5. :lol:

If you’re paying cash though it might be worth it but I doubt they’ll come down because then they won’t get kickbacks on financing.
Thank you bro. I been looking harder lately.

My daily driver is an FJ cruiser and that **** has me spending damn near 150 a week in gas right now.

I thought about going the Tesla route but I'm not sure if I want to take the leap just yet. I'm still holding out for a cybertruck so I just need something to hold me over until those hit the market.

I've had my eye on a BMW 440 for a while and I might take the leap, I just need to know what Im getting myself into.

Keeping the FJ for as long as possible. Idk why but I love that thing. Only way I see us splitting is when I get the CT.

Bruh, just keep it if you love it.

A car payment on something is way more than the gas or best case the same price. Gas won’t be high forever.

We we’re going to trade the Audi for a tacoma or 4runner because we could get more use out of them but it just didn’t make since. I’ll just put a hitch on the Audi that’s invisible when it’s not in use.

Thank you bro. I been looking harder lately.

My daily driver is an FJ cruiser and that **** has me spending damn near 150 a week in gas right now.

I thought about going the Tesla route but I'm not sure if I want to take the leap just yet. I'm still holding out for a cybertruck so I just need something to hold me over until those hit the market.

I've had my eye on a BMW 440 for a while and I might take the leap, I just need to know what Im getting myself into.

Keeping the FJ for as long as possible. Idk why but I love that thing. Only way I see us splitting is when I get the CT.

Dealers still have ZERO incentive to negotiate. They will just say "if you don't buy it at this price, someone will". That's their mentality now. And I don't see it changing anytime soon.

If your even remotely thinking of going EV, I'd take a serious look at the Kia EV6 and the Hyundai Ioniq 5. Both have gotten rave reviews from just about everyone. Some say the Ioniq is the best EV for the money right now. Definitely check them out.

And I really don't see the Cybertruck coming out anytime soon. And by anytime, I mean within the next 2 years minimum. If your really wanting a truck, just put your name in for an F150 Lightning (if you even can find a place who won't mark one up). For what that starts at, and what it's capable of, it's the best EV truck that's out (with Rivian and Hummer). Hope you find something you like. 👍👍

Dealers still have ZERO incentive to negotiate. They will just say "if you don't buy it at this price, someone will". That's their mentality now. And I don't see it changing anytime soon.

If your even remotely thinking of going EV, I'd take a serious look at the Kia EV6 and the Hyundai Ioniq 5. Both have gotten rave reviews from just about everyone. Some say the Ioniq is the best EV for the money right now. Definitely check them out.

And I really don't see the Cybertruck coming out anytime soon. And by anytime, I mean within the next 2 years minimum. If your really wanting a truck, just put your name in for an F150 Lightning (if you even can find a place who won't mark one up). For what that starts at, and what it's capable of, it's the best EV truck that's out (with Rivian and Hummer). Hope you find something you like. 👍👍
Thank u fam.

I can't do a Kia or Hyundai in my city (they are notoriously easy to steal).

I like the 440 specifically as a bandaid vehicle to hold me over until the Cybertruck because it's still something fun and sporty while the payments wouldn't be crazy enough that I couldnt take it on in addition to the CT whenever that hits the market.

Did they give a price point on that cyber truck now that Tesla been raising prices on their vehicles?

Thank u fam.

I can't do a Kia or Hyundai in my city (they are notoriously easy to steal).

I like the 440 specifically as a bandaid vehicle to hold me over until the Cybertruck because it's still something fun and sporty while the payments wouldn't be crazy enough that I couldnt take it on in addition to the CT whenever that hits the market.

These aren't the Kias and Hyundais of old, just wanted to let you know. They use the newest tech for the hybrids and all the keys are intelligent ones. No actual keys. Plus being an EV, I'm sure they have some sort of app to track the car built in. The common thief isn't stealing these. I'd check them out just to see how far the brand has come.

If I wasn't gonna get a Maverick, I'd probably do one of these in a heartbeat, and I still love Ford as a brand. Would definitely do one of those over a Mach E (and I like it, just like those two much better).

Back
Top Bottom