\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wish I had a Vette too! Just the Beamer and a beater Camry here lol. I was heavily considering a C5 but prices jumped the last year or so. Maybe in a few years when things calm down here.

But yeah, all the varying opinions and types of cars is awesome to see here for sure. We got everything from electric only to Hemi V8 to trucks to European supercars to reliable dailys.

We got any motorbike guys in here? I've been wanting to get a 600CC bike for a while now.

https://niketalk.com/threads/post-your-motorcycle.167319/page-156

That’s the nt motorcycle thread. Get a bike bro. :pimp:

Thanks for the tag buddy. 🙏 Though I consider my car at the lower level of people's cars on here as it's older (2006) and nowhere near some of the rides I see. But I try to keep it as nice as I can do. Definitely way way below my wife's cars. 😂😂 But I do have to say, when I get a compliment on it, be it the sound, the color, the tastful mods, or the condition of the paint (being 16 years old) it does make my day. 😊

Oh, almost forgot an update, I think they may ship her car in the next few days. Really hoping it will arrive for the weekend, but not counting on it. 😔 Shame as the weather is gonna be PERFECT (sunny) for Cars & Coffee and for the color to really pop.
British Racing Green 👀

British Racing Green 👀

Haha, I love that color, I mean I REALLY love that color, but NOPE, lol. 👍

I love that color so much, I saw this out of the corner of my eye a month back just up the road from my house, when I went past. It's the exotic car independent mechanic in the area who works on almost all makes (except McLaren as he doesn't have the software yet, but will) and who works on my wife's Gallardo (he's REALLY good). This is a rare (and VERY good car).

PXL_20220503_171416918.jpg
PXL_20220503_171352559.jpg

1995 Esprit S4s. The best of the 4-cylinder Esprits the US got before they went to the V8 Twin. These cars are the best power, engineered, and overall quality of the 4-cylinders. They use a lot of the Euro Sport 300 engine parts and get 300 hp/290 tq which in this car will be really quick. Just love this car. It was there getting checked out before going up for sale on LBILimited.com, a high end car seller in Philly. This is IMHO the best spec for it. 🤤🤤🤤

Oh, and funny, the wheels are OG OZ Futuras. These wheels are so sought after. Used sets in good condition go for mid 4-figures. Very popular with Esprit owners. It's my favorite wheel for these.

what? not sure how you landed on that conclusion...if i'm eating in a restaurant and someone dings my door, what am i supposed to do? should i be paranoid the whole time i'm eating to where i dont enjoy my meal or be too concerned to even take my car out of the garage?

are you afraid of wearing your shoes bc someone might step on them? **** happens bruh. you can only do so much to be cautious without it consuming you. if you're too scared to own a car bc of what might happen to it, then dont. personally, i think thats a stupid way to live.
Yeah makes no sense, any car can get damaged at any time. I don't care if it's an exotic or a Honda I've owned/driven them regularly with no damns. If you're afraid to drive it solely due to the potential of damage/repairs you probably can't afford it.

Thanks for the tag buddy. 🙏 Though I consider my car at the lower level of people's cars on here as it's older (2006) and nowhere near some of the rides I see. But I try to keep it as nice as I can do. Definitely way way below my wife's cars. 😂😂 But I do have to say, when I get a compliment on it, be it the sound, the color, the tastful mods, or the condition of the paint (being 16 years old) it does make my day. 😊

Oh, almost forgot an update, I think they may ship her car in the next few days. Really hoping it will arrive for the weekend, but not counting on it. 😔 Shame as the weather is gonna be PERFECT (sunny) for Cars & Coffee and for the color to really pop.
speaking of shipping cars.

i'm considering a car near the chicago area, was looking for a shipping quote

what was the company u reccomended?

I need to get this Nissan Leaf some tints but man this thing been a life savior even tho I hate driving it or being seen in it 😂. I’m starting to understand the electric car owner side of things now.

Intercity Lines is the one I think 05fordgt 05fordgt recommended to me a while back when I was contemplating shipping. It's the only Jay Leno uses too. They are pricey, but I think for the reputation and service, their price isn't that much more since regular shipping can still get expensive.

I think Intercity quoted me $2100 for a 1300-1400 mile journey. Other companies like Montway and Sherpa and stuff were about $1500, but their service was awful. Those other ones are brokerage companies who outsource the job to random people...Sometimes it can be a trailer, sometimes it's legit a guy with a pickup truck hauling your car. Heard a loooot of issues of cars coming late, damaged, or instances where they legit DROVE the car they were supposed to be hauling...Intercity doesn't do that, they are their own company, they will do the hauling and it will be a quality job. In the end I decided to drive it back since it was quicker and cheaper, just super tiring lol.

I'll give you some advice. Please DO NOT call a broker. They will hound you and look for the cheapest people to do the job and with ZERO accountability. Anyone it seems can get a dually, a trailer and slap an "LLC" on the side and say they ship cars. And if anything happens you have no one to go back on and they are in the wind.

It may be more expensive, but the big names, are worth EVERY PENNY!! My wife used Intercity Lines. Guy was #1 professional. Fast, helpful, and actually got here early (back in late 2020 when he got the Lamborghini). The car was at the dealer as the prior owner was having fluids changed and tires put on. And it sat there but NOT plugged into it's tender. It was dead when he got there. He jumped it, put it in the trailer, and every night before he'd go to sleep, he would go into the trailer and start it to let it run for 20 minutes or so, to help get the battery back up. That is service.

The big names, Reliable, Horseless Carriage, Intercity Lines, Plycar, etc are BIG companies and most of those guys are owner/operators so they are 100% responsible for their cargo. So they treat them as the gems they are. Plus they have the insurance to cover any issues. This is why it costs more for bigger companies. The saying is correct, you get what you pay for. Use a no name, your gonna have problems (Ask me how I know via PM, it's a doosie of a story). 👍👍

HOLY****! Looks like a side swipe hit n run 😲. When did this happen? If I'm not mistaken you have the 3 series BMW? Did you catch the mofos by any chance? I have the Thinkware F770 front & rear. I bought it 6 years ago so it's not on their website anymore(you could find it on Amazon or eBay) & now they have even better ones. They are a Korean brand & have been around since 1997. This is the discount code if you buy one from their website blackboxmycar.com & discount code is "RP Production". RPPRODUCTION is the code for 15% off Adam's Polishes orders from Adam's Polishes website- adamspolishes.com

Good looks!

I have the 335is. This **** happened back in March and we did not find the sucker who did this. I tried looking on the surveillance cameras outside my crib but the angle filmed the passenger side and all I could see were cars passing by. I was hoping the loser got out to inspect after so I can zoom in and get more details but that did not happen unfortunately.

I was able to get everything fixed but the body shop botched and gave me a faulty replacement mirror (whole diff story). Since then the idea of getting a dashcam has been on my to-do list just for peace of mind.

Oh, and funny, the wheels are OG OZ Futuras. These wheels are so sought after. Used sets in good condition go for mid 4-figures. Very popular with Esprit owners. It's my favorite wheel for these.
Damn OZ. That's a name I haven't heard in a while. They used to be popular in the tuning scene. Wonder why they declined

All this JDM car thing also ive been looking at recently (since homie still looking for an NSX) makes me miss my little Si. I really shoudve kept her. I was tired of driving stick and a 2 door everyday and it had a bunch of small problems (all fixable) but I really shoudve kept her and just leased a daily.

This when it was lowered way too much, really effed her up driving this low in NYC. The trade amount I got for her compared to what I coudda sold her for now also makes me sick.

My 2jz 08 Si AMG tuned with M suspension and Nismo exhaust.

310C0773-E71A-4DC5-A4E4-3899D11F8C86.jpeg

Good looks!

I have the 335is. This **** happened back in March and we did not find the sucker who did this. I tried looking on the surveillance cameras outside my crib but the angle filmed the passenger side and all I could see were cars passing by. I was hoping the loser got out to inspect after so I can zoom in and get more details but that did not happen unfortunately.

I was able to get everything fixed but the body shop botched and gave me a faulty replacement mirror (whole diff story). Since then the idea of getting a dashcam has been on my to-do list just for peace of mind.
Ah man, sucks you didn't find the a-hole. No angle on a possible license plate either? Get the shop to give you a proper mirror. I highly recommend you get a dashcam(don't gotta be nothing crazy expensive either) for hit n run's/insurance fraud that happens on roads daily & just so you have video evidence incase anything ever goes down.

This moron ruined my Maxima last June. I don't have a dashcam in there but thankfully he couldn't run because he broke his axle after hitting my car so he had to stay on scene. I should get a dashcam for my Max though.

Own a marketing firm but also builds cars and involved in a few other things. I shoot but my team are the real shooters lol.
That's awesome! Dope shots man. Those car covers make the cars look vantablack, lol, especially the one on the bottom looks like a shadowy figure.

I never heard anyone else even say that in my life. :lol:

You’re more likely to be vandalized by the weather here with hail.

That’s what insurance is for.

Black is crack :pimp::pimp::pimp:. G.O.A.T. color hands down. Appreciate the compliment :emoji_heart: there are just so many epic & beautiful rides in this thread man- your Vette, your beemer, @marco23 Beemer, 05fordgt 05fordgt & his wifes cars, wear rare airs wear rare airs & his sick lineup, @puglife & his exotic Benz, @stunnaman & the GNX, my boy @air spider 777 & his Redeye, my guys @kingfoamnyc beemer picasso swerve picasso swerve & his overnight parts from Japan Accord @MikeF & his sexy *** Lexus'...list goes on and on. Hands down my absolute favorite thread on NT & we have a mostly mature/drama free crowd in here. @aepps20 THANK YOU FOR MAKING SURE LIBS DON'T POST IN HERE.

Really appreciate the tag fam. I do my best.

Back
Top Bottom