\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I ride my bike everywhere nowadays. I trigger libs with my superior pedal power. When I really want libs to cry I rise da fat ebike in da background.
20220526_141013.jpg

:pimp:

I trigger da libs with da superior passing power of da Kawasaki. 75 smiles per gallon.

Tesla the only one that kinda gets a pass but look what they did in what, 5-6 mainstream years? Imagine another 5
You can literally say this about almost any vehicle/piece of tech lol

I work from home and pay 10 cents/kwh. I dont even see a difference in my electric bill.

Attachments

• 99087E35-53F9-4186-94E3-286DB0E6FE61.png
    99087E35-53F9-4186-94E3-286DB0E6FE61.png
    164 KB · Views: 115
Outside of Tesla, how much do those public superchargers cost, say If I need to charge my Mustang Mach E as an example?

We have electrify America ones here that charge really fast, but they are pretty much the same price as Tesla. 40ish cents a kWh

In comparison, my garage at night is 7 cents per kWH

was clean on e46 also. Technoviolet was my dream color for the e46 M3. I was clearly more imaginative as a kid than I am now as an adult.

jo5cbvcfkxz61-1.jpg

Crazy rare on E46 since it wasn't a production color, just BMW Individual. You could paint an an old BMW any color and I'd probably still dig it :lol:

Gosh that color is AWESOME!! 🔥🔥Makes me think...🤔🤔🤔

We are waiting for your Aubergine Lotus reveal :lol:

I think now really isn’t the time to be buying a new car at all, unless you’ve got a Tesla reserved at old pricing or something. I been using that trick to my advantage for months now. I still have 2 Y Performances left at 63,990 base price. Instant equity.

But yeah, if you need a car, get a beater. If you have a car you don’t need, sell it.

Was supposed to be buying a new house this year and even my realtor told me to hold off (and he was set to make 100k off the transaction). Stay liquid out there boys.

solid advice

alot of uncertainty on the horizon, from my perspective at least

Crazy rare on E46 since it wasn't a production color, just BMW Individual. You could paint an an old BMW any color and I'd probably still dig it :lol:

We are waiting for your Aubergine Lotus reveal :lol:

Never said it was Aubergine (and it's not), lol. And I only wish it was mine.

You and me both man but a couple months back I ate my words just like you did. Where did u find a 37 package?
I literally walked in there and seen it on the lot and said out loud “ain’t no way I’d get this in black” 🤡. I went to Livermore to look at an antimatter blue 37 with recaros and it sold while I stopped at Ike’s for a lunch

I literally walked in there and seen it on the lot and said out loud “ain’t no way I’d get this in black” 🤡. I went to Livermore to look at an antimatter blue 37 with recaros and it sold while I stopped at Ike’s for a lunch
That’s crazy that you found a unsold 37 package Raptor on lot. All ones I have found are “ in transit “ . Congrats man…., now when are you gonna get dirty??

That’s crazy that you found a unsold 37 package Raptor on lot. All ones I have found are “ in transit “ . Congrats man…., now when are you gonna get dirty??
Thanks man. I’m gonna find some dirt asap. The raptor group just got back from Moab this weekend and I missed out. Definitely a big improvement over the gen 2 in terms of ride quality and usable low end torque btw

Back
Top Bottom