\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I used to take my Accord there all the time, but don’t think I will with my Charger. But never pay full price there. They always send out coupons for one, and you can sometimes get way better deals by looking on Groupon.

Also, is putting oil in the new filter a thing on all cars? In doing research for how to do it on a Charger I see some people add oil and some don’t. Just for sure add oil around the seal.

Yea that’s what I ended up going back! I found a Groupon! Lmaoooo

I guess u can still go to Valvoline but go to Groupon first.

Oh & it takes 24 hours after purchase for that Groupon voucher to work at Valvoline. Just so u guys know.

Also, is putting oil in the new filter a thing on all cars? In doing research for how to do it on a Charger I see some people add oil and some don’t. Just for sure add oil around the seal.

You build oil pressure faster by pre-filling but we're talking a matter of seconds

I've had so many cars with horizontal oil filters over years that I've never made it a habit

I would be surprised if there is any tangible wear caused by not doing so

MC20 is such a wack car
ur better off getting a base 911

Sorry, I'll take this
2022-maserati-mc20-carbuyer-singapore8_52033679550_o-1024x683.jpg

over this
TopGear - LT - Porsche 911 - 003.jpeg

EVERY DAMN DAY OF THE YEAR!!

Just on looks alone, then the power, then the rarity (about 850 coupes were made, that's it) and then it has THE DOORS!

Driving a base 911 looks like every other 911 around to most people. Yes GT cars are different, but we aren't talking about that. The Maserati just looks special. And if you can find one with the full carbon fiber option packages, what a car.

My buddy with the Emira was seriously looking into one. Read up on the forums. People are NOT having any issues. It's a solid car. Only issue is there isn't an exhaust to make them sound better. But they sure look pretty. He's waiting as the bottom on these has yet to be touched. I feel they will reach $150k. If so, BARGAIN supercar of the year. And I'm NOT a fan of the brand.

From what I understand the newer Maseratis arent as bad…..allegedly but I haven’t heard an confirmation. I’d have to drive the Masi. It definitely LOOKS more exotic/exciting than the 911.

From what I understand the newer Maseratis arent as bad…..allegedly but I haven’t heard an confirmation. I’d have to drive the Masi. It definitely LOOKS more exotic/exciting than the 911.

I thought that too. My friend would do INCREDIBLE diligence before he buys anything. All the things he read on multiple Maserati forums, it's a sold car, shockingly. No major issues. Said the front is very low so any 2022 has to have the lift option (standard for 23). And the base stereo SUCKS. But people are very happy with them. It's definitely NOT the Grand Turismo of the early days. THAT was junk!

at least youd be able to change interior pieces if they broke with a Chrysler Pacifica :pimp:

Not sure why but this makes me hesitant to consider new GX550 or Land Cruiser

We don’t have issues in our LX 600 F Sport.. most of the issues are on the Tundra side. Looks like a new engine is coming which is fine. Most companies wouldn’t dream of replacing 100k engines.

Back
Top Bottom