\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The steer by wire is amazing. Definitely takes some getting used to. Initially you want to try and take big wide turns but you really don’t need to with it. The turning radius is surprisingly tight in a good way. You can make a full right turn barely turning the wheel. The handling is not that great. It’s still a massive car and you feel every bit of the 3+tons when you’re driving. It’s nothing compared to the 911. The 992 is much more responsive and you know exactly what it’s gonna do every time. But overall the cybertruck is a very easy car to drive. Just don’t expect to be a great track car or on backroads. But getting from point a to b is a breeze I almost forget I’m driving.
I should’ve done a better job articulating myself I didn’t mean directly comparing the cyber truck to a 911 as far as handling, I was simply comparing the two as far as steering input and feel .

Just got my car tinted... hope dem boys leave me alone.

20240821_130415.jpg

20240821_130428.jpg

Gonna get the windshield tinted later after I get this medical exemption.

20240821_130442.jpg
I’m curious, but how does this ride? I don’t really see many of these on the road and haven’t heard much about them. I always like the way they look, though.

I'm not a fan of Cybertrucks—I actually find them hideous. That said, with a few visual mods and a wrap, they can start to look decent. Also, what's the deal with that guy in Jersey who's buying up all the Cybertrucks?

The Cybertruck is a good novelty item. That novelty will wear off once more hit the road and they are a dime a dozen. Good to drive around a city environment and maybe haul a few things here and there.

But if you're a hardcore truck enthusiast, especially one that loves overlanding, no way in hell would I dare drive a cybertruck. Imagine running out of electricity in the middle of nowhere with no way to quickly refuel.

The Cybertruck is a good novelty item. That novelty will wear off once more hit the road and they are a dime a dozen. Good to drive around a city environment and maybe haul a few things here and there.

But if you're a hardcore truck enthusiast, especially one that loves overlanding, no way in hell would I dare drive a cybertruck. Imagine running out of electricity in the middle of nowhere with no way to quickly refuel.
Last week:
Man don't let them hear you say that :lol: they'll start talking about what truck guys like or don't like :rofl:
oprah-winfrey (1).gif

Like clockwork

Regular sized pickup with a supercharged v8? been around forever

Still more useful than a cyber "truck"
Regular sized ( single cab pickup so you and your bro snug ) lowered ( so you have to angle going over a mall speed bump) 5ft bed supercharged V8 is more useful than a “truck” with a 17in ground clearance, 6.5 FT bed and seats 5 ppl ( 3 mid size ppl in cab )

Got it

Regular sized ( single cab pickup so you and your bro snug ) lowered ( so you have to angle going over a mall speed bump) 5ft bed supercharged V8 is more useful than a “truck” with a 17in ground clearance, 6.5 FT bed and seats 5 ppl ( 3 mid size ppl in cab )

Got it
Yes it is more useful cuz u can fill the tank in 5 minutes and it doesn’t have a plastic roof

Yes it is more useful cuz u can fill the tank in 5 minutes and it doesn’t have a plastic roof
Lol…. Plastic riff I’ll give you. The filling the tank in 5 mins stuff has always been a straw logic.

Like most ppl I am home 7 out of 7 nights so it doesn’t matter if it takes five mins or 10 hours it’s not time wasted.

On the other hand filling up today that was supposed to only take 5 mins turned into closer to 20 min after I had to wait for a pump then the card reader failed so I had to go inside and wait behind every damn construction working that wanted that delicious Krispy Krunchy Chicken that every Chevron has now lol

I should’ve done a better job articulating myself I didn’t mean directly comparing the cyber truck to a 911 as far as handling, I was simply comparing the two as far as steering input and feel .
The ct is pretty effortless to drive if that makes sense. You could easily drive with 1 finger on the wheel. Steering input and feel in my opinion are minimal. Which is fine for my purposes. It gets me to and from work. I can run my errands and go to Costco and not worry about everything not fitting. If you’re on the road slowing me down, the instant torque is amazing at getting me past you and on my way. I’m not taking it for long drives on backroads like my 911. The car serves me well.

Got it

Can't get a bigger bed in the ford?

But yeah I imagine dudes supercharging those want the short bed

6.5 ft bed and mild drop in the Ford would function a lot better

Got it
Ahh the single cab. The most dreaded vehicle on Texas highways. The F-150 single cab to be exact. If you're ever in Texas and a single cab F-150 starts instigating, do not engage. Just pretend like they're not there and they'll go away. Your Hemi, Scatty or Hellcat wont save you.

I love mine.. 6k miles in and it's the best daily driver I've owned. love plugging it in at night and having a "full tank" every morning.

Can't get a bigger bed in the ford?

But yeah I imagine dudes supercharging those want the short bed

6.5 ft bed and mild drop in the Ford would function a lot better
This is essentially what you were calling a useful truck lol ( just the Shelby version)
Sure you can take a standard truck and throw a SC on it and your point would be valid but that wasn’t your argument
F7E00D48-B16F-444F-9847-261751430B74.jpeg

I love mine.. 6k miles in and it's the best daily driver I've owned. love plugging it in at night and having a "full tank" every morning.
I don’t own an EV and I certainly don’t think it’s great as an only vehicle ( because of the 10% of the time you drive more than 300mi in a day) BUT the biggest convenience is NOT having to stop to fill up.

Given the choice I’d much rather not take the time out of my day when I have somewhere to be

Back
Top Bottom