\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Do not buy an out of warranty turbo BMW. You will be very frustrated. Hell don't mess with an out of warranty turbo car at all, unless you know how to fix them.

Do not buy an out of warranty turbo BMW. You will be very frustrated. Hell don't mess with an out of warranty turbo car at all, unless you know how to fix them.
Um, What?

The wrx, evo, Supra, Older eclipses just to name a few are all reliable cars after the factory warranty.  I had an sti till 60k with no issues, sold it to my bro and he has now 100k on it with hardly any issues. 

My 97 supra TT has a 108k, original turbos and ******.  Runs strong like its new. 

Um, What?

The wrx, evo, Supra, Older eclipses just to name a few are all reliable cars after the factory warranty.  I had an sti till 60k with no issues, sold it to my bro and he has now 100k on it with hardly any issues. 

My 97 supra TT has a 108k, original turbos and ******.  Runs strong like its new. 

Even so, having a turbo is one more thing that can go wrong on a used car. If a person is buying a used car with high mileage, it's best to choose a car that has less that can go wrong with it.

Here you go.  I think ive posted these before but this is what I got on my photobucket right now.  Ill post up new ones soon. 
Man, just awesome!  I have been hunting for a TT-6speed MKIV for over a year.  So jealous, looks super clean, any mods? BPU upgrade?  Here are a few of my latest pics from a drive though the downtown arts district in Vegas.  Had a dude on a bike ask me if this was the latest Jaguar?  Haha

Last edited:
when it comes to racing, which is what the ZL1 is made for, yes. Yes, it is superior.

camaro>ferrari

got it

You know they're talking gibberish at the end of the day. Reminds me of that top gear segment where they compared 3 supercars, and the other 2 beat the ferrari in different categories. I think it was a McLaren and a Zonda. At the end, they all still chose the Ferrari.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom