\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:x at that Maybach... That's dope and all but all that **** is unnecessary IMO. Ain't no way I'm paying anywhere near a mill for that.

#broke*****thoughts

Good to see NTers being successful period. Keep the cars coming

And the current gen Camaro is far from American trash

Exactly!!!! I was not trying to just throw baseless assumptions out there or one bad experience. I just happen to know from research (wanted to get a porsche turbo) and ownership experience (bmw 335i) that used turbo cars rarely hold up well. Supra may be the exception. Please dont bring up Mitsu's as they are built like utter trash, particularly the interior. The interiors do not hold up at all because its mostly cheap plastic. Sun damage cracks the dash boards of eclipses often. 
High mileage turbo cars are a recipe for disaster.

Do you have good maintenance records? If you don't or anything is sketchy I wouldn't do it. You have no idea how tat car was taken car of or how hard it was driven.

Last edited:
dog, you spending all your money on cars?
I was thinking the same thing, don't you really start to take big financial hits?

I know you got money and all but doesn't mean it'll be that way forever
This. You're obviously really successful, and I think that's awesome, but didn't you just cop a Phantom?

Not one to tell others what to do with their money, but if it was me I'd fall back.

I dont think you are having broke thoughts, I think maybe you have not acquired that kind of taste (no offense) when you start messing with the more grand cars its mainly just a very big status symbol. I want to be the only one in NYC with this.
sick.gif
at that Maybach... That's dope and all but all that **** is unnecessary IMO. Ain't no way I'm paying anywhere near a mill for that.

#broke*****thoughts
I dont trade cars unless i own them. I have never carried negative equity into a new car. I only open end lease.
I was thinking the same thing, don't you really start to take big financial hits?

I know you got money and all but doesn't mean it'll be that way forever
not to be cocky, but i dont spend money i need to live on cars
dog, you spending all your money on cars?

Phantom is through the business, its not personally my car so to speak.

I wish i could discuss at this time but i cant. without going into much detail till it all rolls out but the trap is about to be booming. lol 1 other person on NT know what it is tho.
This. You're obviously really successful, and I think that's awesome, but didn't you just cop a Phantom?

Not one to tell others what to do with their money, but if it was me I'd fall back.

I dont think you are having broke thoughts, I think maybe you have not acquired that kind of taste (no offense) when you start messing with the more grand cars its mainly just a very big status symbol. I want to be the only one in NYC with this.

I dont trade cars unless i own them. I have never carried negative equity into a new car. I only open end lease.

not to be cocky, but i dont spend money i need to live on cars
Gold St. bouta be riding like european blue bloods/arab oil sheikhs/african dictators

Man, just awesome!  I have been hunting for a TT-6speed MKIV for over a year.  So jealous, looks super clean, any mods? BPU upgrade?  Here are a few of my latest pics from a drive though the downtown arts district in Vegas.  Had a dude on a bike ask me if this was the latest Jaguar?  Haha
Thanks for all the comments on the supra guys.  Its been a car ive always wanted and was finally able to track down a white 6 speed. 

But very nice NSX you got there.  My car is just BPU at the moment.  Working on getting KW coilovers next to improved the ride, its also rubbing like crazy since I went a little wide on the tires.  Interior needs some work too so going single is in the far future right now.  Its very fast for my standards so no need to rush into that. 
Even so, having a turbo is one more thing that can go wrong on a used car. If a person is buying a used car with high mileage, it's best to choose a car that has less that can go wrong with it.
Exactly!!!! I was not trying to just throw baseless assumptions out there or one bad experience. I just happen to know from research (wanted to get a porsche turbo) and ownership experience (bmw 335i) that used turbo cars rarely hold up well. Supra may be the exception. Please dont bring up Mitsu's as they are built like utter trash, particularly the interior. The interiors do not hold up at all because its mostly cheap plastic. Sun damage cracks the dash boards of eclipses often. 
Im going to have to respectfully disagree with you guys here.  My Evo VIII had 85k and the only thing I had to replace was the radiator.  Yes it did have a cheap interior but it was reliable.  I have friends with evos with over 120k miles on orginal turbos and ******s.  Its really how you drive the car.  So getting it checked out is important.  While of course a turbo is one more thing that can go wrong I would take a high mileage wrx over a naturally aspirated mercedes, audi, bmw or any american crap with the same high miles.  Call me biased but I believe that Japanese made cars are reliable turbo or not. 

Not to mention its cheap to replace a turbo on a japanese made vehicle.  For example on my current WRX I can upgrade it with a used sti turbo, innercooler and injectors for less than a grand.  And if you can turn a wrench you can replace a turbo. 

Smh some of ya'll boys are wildin out something foolish in here...

Trying to be the only one in NYC to have a certain whip?...cot damn...

Props to the entrepreneurs in here, grinding everyday to get their dream lifestyle...

thats the plan. put in they face so much they cant deny ur sucess and have no choice but to deal with u. 48 laws of power, rule number 8: Make other people come to you; use bait if necessary. 
Oh best believe I been on that, otherwise I may be rolling in a camry or volkswagen lol. But luckily in my industry, my lil bentleys and maseratis r enough. I know in your line ur industry u gotta have "bigger bait" than me so I def see what u doing bruh. Keep hustling and doing it big

Not to mention its cheap to replace a turbo on a japanese made vehicle.  For example on my current WRX I can upgrade it with a used sti turbo, innercooler and injectors for less than a grand.  And if you can turn a wrench you can replace a turbo. 

QFT

I'm thinking about upgrading my turbo and if I decide to find a slightly used one in good condition it will be fairly cheap. If you know what your doing you won't go broke trying to make your car what you want it to be, when it comes to Subies and stuff like it.

Back
Top Bottom