\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i looked into all 3 the maserati is bigger and roomier than the aston. see if you can get a used db9 for like a couple grand more. im personally waiting on a dbs to hit a dealership or just bite the bullet and get the rapide s. porsche is like a rolex to me straight classic .

Screw it - I want a Targa:

Allready

I might cop the rapide still not messing with the db9 unless I get a deal on it , there's a 06 for 75k with 5600 miles on it so I might , was stuck on copping a maserati gt and qp but if I'm gonna spend big boy money might as well get what I want an something that I'm gonna keep forever . The only things I don't like about Ashton's is there backseats are non-existent even that rapide is a tight fit in the back and it's a four door . So I'm going to have to get a truck and the range is the favorite so far. As much as I fronted on the evoque it has a lot of things I like in it it's just the shape

Thinking of a db9, what are your thoughts on one? (08 or newer).

Aston easily, id always go Porcshe but that one looks older.

try and find a newer 911 Turbo and theres no way you can turn it down. those things are beautiful and FAST :x

I had a DB9 an 09. Excellent car however the bonnet is extremely long and the seating position makes it hard to see over. Very powerful and you can power slide very easily. Biggest draw back are the back seats and the v12 engine. If you hate always filling up this is not the everyday car for you. 17 gallon tank on a v12 that only gets 8MPG.

Thinking of a db9, what are your thoughts on one? (08 or newer).

New 911 car a snooze fest, They are not raw at all. It feels like....well it feels like nothing. The car gives no emotion when driven.

Aston easily, id always go Porcshe but that one looks older.

try and find a newer 911 Turbo and theres no way you can turn it down. those things are beautiful and FAST :x

Last edited:
I never had a db9 but it can't be a bigger guzzler than the bentley gt right? Man I remember back in 06 I used to make the drive from atl to lexington close to 350miles + trip and back with my GT. I wasn't hurting for money but dam it was a lota gas money spent on them trips

What's so great? The maintenance?
Until you actually own a Porsche, you really can't understand.  Every car enthusiast should own one at least once in their lifetime to experience the workmanship, attention to detail, the handling, the power, the exhaust note.  It's really something you have to experience, rather than read about online or in the magazines.  Now with that said, I would never own a Porsche outside of the factory warranty unless I was a Porsche mechanic, since the maintenance costs would kill you if something major went wrong, but Porsche has the ultimate sports car heritage and the feeling of driving one is an experience!

West coast F&F fans, the original is on TNT right now!

06 bent would have been the same. All new Bents are bi-turbo v8. So you can get 15MPG

I never had a db9 but it can't be a bigger guzzler than the bentley gt right? Man I remember back in 06 I used to make the drive from atl to lexington close to 350miles + trip and back with my GT. I wasn't hurting for money but dam it was a lota gas money spent on them trips

I much prefer the Carrera/Targa to the Turbo. I find the spoiler and vents of the Turbo to be incredibly garish and I could care less about it's superior performance. Looks are subjective but you can't tell me the Turbo looks better than this Targa (which I am admittedly head over heals in love with):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom