\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:x :x

Is this how things are normally done in this thread?

This **** is wack as hell man...

I thought this would have a TAY vibe... Guess not...

Why are u quoting me, impala balla im cooler then you get more yambs then you but im really a lot less cooler and who post too much?

Last edited:
Incredible rides man all of them are beautiful.  That must have been awesome driving those 3 cars as a pack. 

Yea it was dope. We shut the city dwn that day.
It was 1 aventador, 2 ///M's, and 8 Gallardos. Lol
Lets talk cars. **** the bs

Please be the bigger person rythm and dont respond.
Bmw driver to another.

Did you even read anything this child posted? He's the one that turned the thread from what It was to begin with. I'm out this thread though, I'm starting to realize its becoming a lame's playground, word to what oidreez said above.

You went on for like the past 3 pages re-iterating it though. Learn to be modest. Learn to not be the loud guy in the room. Learn humility.
People made comments toward me so I responded back.  If no one said anything about it then it would have just been another comment a couple pages back.

It's just those random people who you never see in any other thread who only come on here to show off their car to try to get props and when they dont they accuse people of being haters and beneath them
Don't act like I only come on this site to say this stuff.

I've posted in a bunch of threads on here.  I'm in the producing thread, the sneakers threads, and the stock thread.  I talk about plenty on here other than this. 

I can't believe dude is tryna stunt cuz he has a 328.. Not a 7 series, not a 5 series not emm a M3 but a 328. C'mon fam stop it..
48K for a 328 tho? Who in the hell does that? Im pretty sure there had to be some used 7 series, 5 series or even a M3 on the lot where dude cop'd the 328 at. So you tryna tell me u passed up all that to cop the wife/daugther BMW 328? Fam could've cop'd a used 650i drop or coupe for less and had plenty money left over..
Imo it sounds like mom and dad cop'd this car for him as a present. Him being the person that he is thinkz just cuz itz a BMW and that it was 48K makes it automatically cool, Naw Playa..
I own 2 Mustangs and I would rather cop a 3rd before I spend my money on a boring a** 328.. Best believe Im skippin all over that 328 to step to a M3 at least. But as long as you're happy fam we gotta let u cook. But u really need to come down from that pedestal cuz your 328 aint no better than my Mustangs bruh..

Last edited:
Clearly he's lying about what he paid, we all know what previous gen 328s go for and have been going for. There's only one dummie here. Unless he bought it in 07 which still wouldn't have hit that price, and that actually makes his stunting worse. It's wild, we're on the Internet, a wealth of knowledge and history available at your fingertips and dudes still feel the the need to perpetrate stupid **** like that. I don't get it.

Last edited:
It's just those random people who you never see in any other thread who only come on here to show off their car to try to get props and when they dont they accuse people of being haters and beneath them
Don't act like I only come on this site to say this stuff.

I've posted in a bunch of threads on here.  I'm in the producing thread, the sneakers threads, and the stock thread.  I talk about plenty on here other than this. 

I hope you dont post in those threads like you post in this one is all I'm saying.

Clearly he's lying about what he paid, we all know what previous gen 328s go for and have been going for. There's only one dummie here. Unless he bought it in 07 which still wouldn't have hit that price, and that actually makes his stunting worse. It's wild, we're on the Internet, a wealth of knowledge and history available at your fingertips and dudes still feel the the need to perpetrate stupid **** like that. I don't get it.
a 328 can easily reach 48k you clearly don't know what you are talking about

I can't believe dude is tryna stunt cuz he has a 328.. Not a 7 series, not a 5 series not emm a M3 but a 328. C'mon fam stop it..
48K for a 328 tho? Who in the hell does that? Im pretty sure there had to be some used 7 series, 5 series or even a M3 on the lot where dude cop'd the 328 at. So you tryna tell me u passed up all that to cop the wife/daugther BMW 328? Fam could've cop'd a used 650i drop or coupe for less and had plenty money left over..
Imo it sounds like mom and dad cop'd this car for him as a present. Him being the person that he is thinkz just cuz itz a BMW and that it was 48K makes it automatically cool, Naw Playa..
I own 2 Mustangs and I would rather cop a 3rd before I spend my money on a boring a** 328.. Best believe Im skippin all over that 328 to step to a M3 at least. But as long as you're happy fam we gotta let u cook. But u really need to come down from that pedestal cuz your 328 aint no better than my Mustangs bruh..
ok and I rather buy 2 more 328's before I bought a mustang...we are both happy though so what does it matter.  My opinion still doesn't need to change.

So moving on whats everyones next car?

I know H town is i between the his two pics anyone else plan on car shopping soon?

Company car:

Personal car:

Last edited:
Homie would've got way more respect if he just posted his car and that was it.. I can respect any car if the owner is respectable himself.. But that talking down on other peoples vehicle is not cool, people work hard for what they have so that talking down is Inexcusable...Im not a big enough fan to cop a 328 but I can say I've seen some tastefully modded ones at car meets in my city that were dope..

anybody have a Remus exhaust for their car?  Thinking about getting one for my a8

if not, can anybody give me any suggestions..the stock sound bores me

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart and soul 2013 blacktop Charger .. traded in my 2010 Challenger for her and haven't looked back..Still miss her tho..

Nice man. I'm not a sedan guy but if I was to get a sedan, that's one I would consider. I love the lights in the back and the design overall.

Back
Top Bottom