\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

First of all I am part German and the part of Germany my ancestors were from was Bavaria so that is part of the reason I like BMW. 
roll.gif

just thought this was funny, carry on...

Last edited:
My BMW isn't even the cheapest, its not entry level the 1 series is entry level.  My car still cost twice as much as these piece of crap Genesis and Mustangs.

No, your car(MSRP $37K) costs almost the same amount as a no-option Mustang GT premium ($35K), which makes all this humorous.

Last edited:
No, your car costs almost the same amount as a no-option Mustang GT premium ($35K), which makes all this humorous.
no....my car was fully loaded and stick was 48k.  When I said I paid 40s I meant as in between 40-48 if you need to know the exact price it was 45700.  

Not to mention if you go on BMWusa the 328xi starts at $39,000...

No, your car costs almost the same amount as a no-option Mustang GT premium ($35K), which makes all this humorous.
no....my car was fully loaded and stick was 48k.  When I said I paid 40s I meant as in between 40-48 if you need to know the exact price it was 45700.  

Not to mention if you go on BMWusa the 328xi starts at $39,000...

A fully loaded Mustang GT with navigation is over $40K, stop it. You are making yourself look stupid.

Last edited:
Dog, a fully loaded Mustang GT with navigation is over $40K, stop it. You are making yourself look stupid.
And with nothing in it the 3 series is over 40k just because of tax and delivery fee.  I'd never even consider getting a Mustang.  They are lame. 

thread died a horrible death. I thought removing the cancer that was gold st would help but it was too late... his douchebaggery had alrdy metastisized throught the entire thread.

Somebody start this anew

My buddies aventador, my m5, and my buddies xm6 wit akrapovic exhaust.
Santacon we were in the sleigh
And my lambo buddies along with some ///M buddies donating toys and letting the kids check our rides.
Incredible rides man all of them are beautiful.  That must have been awesome driving those 3 cars as a pack. 

Incredible rides man all of them are beautiful.  That must have been awesome driving those 3 cars as a pack. 

Yea it was dope. We shut the city dwn that day.
It was 1 aventador, 2 ///M's, and 8 Gallardos. Lol
Lets talk cars. **** the bs

Please be the bigger person rythm and dont respond.
Bmw driver to another.

Last edited:
So far the only person I take seriously is the guy with the AMG

but i'm saying the same thing everyone else is saying.

if you don't like mustangs and hyundais, that's cool, but it's kind of lame for you to try to come in here where you know a lot of people have or will consider getting one of those cars (or a similar car) and make it seem like your car is better simply because of the price or the fact that it's considered a luxury vehicle. i'll just leave it at that.

but i'm saying the same thing everyone else is saying.

if you don't like mustangs and hyundais, that's cool, but it's kind of lame for you to try to come in here where you know a lot of people have or will consider getting one of those cars (or a similar car) and make it seem like your car is better simply because of the price or the fact that it's considered a luxury vehicle. i'll just leave it at that.
All I did was state my opinion in my original post I never even compared them to anything, I only started comparing them when someone told me I never even posted my car on here.  

Luxury: the state of great comfort and extravagant living....of course they are better.....in my opinion.  Everything is my opinion.  I don't have to think Mustangs and Genesis' are cool just because other people are getting them. 

Last edited:
But I can't reply until 4 now I've missed a couple stock breakouts wasting time posting here arguing over my opinion...don't expect a reply from me for awhile. 

I didn't say you were making it up... I'm laughing cause no one cares and you tryna humble brag.  Better get back at it doe.

I didn't say you were making it up... I'm laughing cause no one cares and you tryna humble brag.  Better get back at it doe.
Well I guess I'll waste some more time...

How was I trying to brag?  I only brought it up so people didn't think I was ignoring them because someone accused me of that before.  I didn't say I was off to make a lot of money all I said was I'm going to trade.  You can lose money trading too, not everyone is a good trader...

It is amusing how much you guys care about what I think and say. 

Bmw driver to another.
lmao @ 808 being a bigger person. Not being impressed by a vehicle is one thing, but when you call other peoples cars lame, thats just a D head comment.
Btw your M5 is lame, should of gotten a lambo like your friends

lmao @ 808 being a bigger person. Not being impressed by a vehicle is one thing, but when you call other peoples cars lame, thats just a D head comment.
Btw your M5 is lame, should of gotten a lambo like your friends
:rofl:

Thought about it but
Im not an entry level badge flosser. :tongue:

Bmw driver to another
:x :x

Is this how things are normally done in this thread?

This **** is wack as hell man...

I thought this would have a TAY vibe... Guess not...

It's just those random people who you never see in any other thread who only come on here to show off their car to try to get props and when they dont they accuse people of being haters and beneath them

Back
Top Bottom