\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im wit u fly.
This is my daily.
Sometimes i want to mobb od crazy in the streets, some days i want to pull to a meeting and shut fools up, other days i just wanna cram my homie and 4 chicks in the back and go parlay.
Its perfect for all this.

If i had a choice right now, it'd be a modded gtr or porsche for more raw fun i guess

Im sure it is, but no amount of tech/paddle shifters can beat the feel of a clutch and shifter.

Word. I do about a good mix of highway/city driving everyday and have never even thought about driving any other way. Not knocking paddle shifters though, but I'm riding with clutch/shifters til' the end :lol:

I'm not sure I would own any range over 5K miles, let alone close to 40K.  Ranges are aesthetically beautiful inside and out but read any review on them, talk to prior owners or visit the forums and you will hear some horror stories about reliability that will make you cringe (Better enjoy the loaner cars is a constant theme).  Unless you guys are using this as a weekend off road/ snow explorer I would avoid the brand.  At 75-85K you guys have some incredible options for vehicles.  If she wants an SUV I would take a fully loaded Jeep SRT or a 1-2yr old certified Porsche Cayenne Turbo over a new Range.  If she can get beyond the need for an SUV and the $100/ weekly fill-ups, why not consider a larger sedan in that price point?  To me the Panamera or the A8 would give her the reliability, luxury, and size to handle almost any trip or daily commute.  After owning a Porsche for a little over a year, I can't recommend the brand enough.  If I was looking for a family vehicle, the Panamera would be my choice without question.

Im totally with you while I lime the look of the range I hate the reliability. Ive been tryin to talk the wife into the porsche but she doesnt like it as much and is set on the range. This would be her secondary car and our weekend driver or maybe on trips. She has another car she uses for back amd forth to work. She wants an suv the only other cars that I know I could gey her to like are maybe the panamera or the cls 550.

Personally I love the way the Ranges look but with their reliability issues, I would only lease one. FOH at the thought of having a Range out of warranty. :x

I dont lease cars. I would buy a year or two old car that's certified with warranty to 100k and dump it before the warranty ends if it's had any problems if not I may press my luck and run it into the ground

theres a guy that bought the m6 gran coupe in auto after getting rid of his manual r8 v10 basically said

bigger cars with power = like the m5/m6 should get them in auto

smaller cars with power m3/m4 = manual gears

m6 review he talks about the gears at 2:30

diff strokes for diff folks tho if yall prefer a manual more power to ya :smokin

Last edited:
I dont lease cars. I would buy a year or two old car that's certified with warranty to 100k and dump it before the warranty ends if it's had any problems if not I may press my luck and run it into the ground
I regret cashing out my range. Any other car I would buy outright but the range should only be leased.

I agree I don't think I would want the M5 in a traditional manual, but there's something so right about this:

I LOVE the M6 coupe/gran coupe.

What I dont like though is how gorgeous the car looks (interior,exterior especially the rear) yet the headlights I KNOW will look outdated in a few years. Just entirely too plain.

My Sportcross as it sits now. Needs some work done to it, but it is a great daily driver. Wish it got better gas mileage than it does, but other wise a great car overall.

theres a guy that bought the m6 gran coupe in auto after getting rid of his manual r8 v10 basically said

bigger cars with power = like the m5/m6 should get them in auto

smaller cars with power m3/m4 = manual gears

m6 review he talks about the gears at 2:30

diff strokes for diff folks tho if yall prefer a manual more power to ya :smokin

M6 Gran Coupe is probably my favorite BMW right nw. Wish I had the dough lol.

I LOVE the M6 coupe/gran coupe.

What I dont like though is how gorgeous the car looks (interior,exterior especially the rear) yet the headlights I KNOW will look outdated in a few years. Just entirely too plain.

whatttt im the opposite love the car all around too but i think the rear is lacking and will look out dated :lol:

Last edited:
Forever the best thread.
:rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea...

Was driving on the backroads this morning and out of nowhere loud clunking/grinding noise started.
Loss some power and, yea that was the end of my sunday drive.
Should be in santa cruz right now lol.

Shes sitting at the dealer.
Update u guys tuesday when they check her out.

Dang. My guess is it might be the clutch or ******? What they got you riding in as a courtesy car?

Nice cars NT. First NT post and i've been lurking since 2006.  -__- 

I was 14 then and NTers had the foreign car game on lock. 
laugh.gif
  BMWs esp.

I've had an E30 and E36 (328is 5spd
pimp.gif
); I just bought my current car an e90. 

Will post pics later 

If you guys had to choose
•07 6 series
•03 911
• BMW z4
•corvette c5
I'm leaning towards c5 and z4
Because of reliability and they will prob be the easiest fixes
6 and 911 by far the cleanest though...

If you guys had to choose
•07 6 series
•03 911
• BMW z4
•corvette c5
I'm leaning towards c5 and z4
Because of reliability and they will prob be the easiest fixes
6 and 911 by far the cleanest though...
IMO Z4 if size isn't an issue. 6 if you wanted more size.

996 911 headlights are so weak. c5 is starting to look real dated. 

Back
Top Bottom