If you guys had to choose
•07 6 series
•03 911
• BMW z4
•corvette c5
I'm leaning towards c5 and z4
Because of reliability and they will prob be the easiest fixes
6 and 911 by far the cleanest though...
I used to think the Z4 was a chick car boy was I wrong has become one of my favorite bmws to date.

Chick car has more to do with overall looks than performance (which would be 2nd anyway).

Z4 always looked a tad girly for me yet ive seen only dudes drive em. Nice looking car.

My Ghetto Fab project Z
badass! 
smokin.gif

Went to the Sacramento Autorama yesterday, thought i'd share a couple of the cars i saw. sorry for phone pics.....

i'd LOVE to have a Nova like this. So freakin clean. probably my favorite muscle car right up there with 69 Camaro...

This thing was amazing. 750hp and just beautiful......

Last edited:

My Sportcross as it sits now. Needs some work done to it, but it is a great daily driver. Wish it got better gas mileage than it does, but other wise a great car overall.
How many miles are you getting per tank? I have the sedan and am getting like 200/tank before the gas light comes on. SMH. Time for me to upgrade to a GS350 or GSF (if that ever comes out). :pimp:

How many miles are you getting per tank? I have the sedan and am getting like 200/tank before the gas light comes on. SMH. Time for me to upgrade to a GS350 or GSF (if that ever comes out). :pimp:

It's been a while since i've measured, but its down there. I really like the new Lexus lines, may upgrade in the next couple years. I really like that new 3-series wagon though.

I love integras...Always have.

I got one for free :pimp:, but I'm sure it's not the most top tier -- Most basic if anything.

It's at 217, XXX miles...Runs like a beast still.

Just sayin. No need to get all up in the feels. Looking forward to see more of it in the years to come :pimp:

Lol

I got one for free :pimp:, but I'm sure it's not the most top tier -- Most basic if anything.

cant complain with free :smokin
Not eem close to complaining :smokin, that thing may not be what others are pushing, but forever thankful.

We needed a car and my mom's friend gave hers up since she was purchasing a new one.

cant complain with free :smokin
Not eem close to complaining :smokin, that thing may not be what others are pushing, but forever thankful.

We needed a car and my mom's friend gave hers up since she was purchasing a new one.

That's a good look. I remember my mom's friend had a '96 Special Edition and just gave it to one of her nephews and I was hating at the time :lol:

My Ghetto Fab project Z
Amazing shot and love the Z!  
pimp.gif

Nissan/Datsun remains one of my favorite car makers.  It has me thinking of what the next Skyline will look like.  Hoping Nissan continues to push the envelope with new car technology.

^R35 looks so bloated compared to the predecessors, hoping the R36 cuts weight

My Ghetto Fab project Z

Amazing shot and love the Z!  :pimp:

Nissan/Datsun remains one of my favorite car makers.  It has me thinking of what the next Skyline will look like.  Hoping Nissan continues to push the envelope with new car technology.

^R35 looks so bloated compared to the predecessors, hoping the R36 cuts weight

nissan gave no dambs with the size its huge :lol: i think they're gonna keep it around the same size maybe go a little smaller r34 is my fav tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom