\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

GOOD GOOD COME TO THE DARK SIDE FAM :evil:

we welcome all of yall with open arms :pimp: esp haters :lol:

da m3 >

///m power >

bmw >
:lol:

Beemer > benz
I think BMW performance cars are the best until you can afford a real sports car or super car.
They are the most complete.
Everything else is good as well, dont get me wrong, but the beemers are all around monsters. Track, highway, backroads, drags strips, and etc.

I used to have an Altima coupe which is very similar to the Gs which is why I didn't go that route.

Personally, Im just not a big BMW fan, a lot of people around my area drool over M3s, and i just don't see it. At least the older ones like 00-05 or so. Also 335s aren't that fast to be TT.

Headlights dont really make a car more aggressive , a drop and adding the dual exhaust would add more to me. I'll put some pics of the inside up later, thats the part I love the most.

Looks aggressive to me lol….you can find all cars that might not look aggressive when stock but after some mods look mean.
Man, m3 is the ultimate daily driver imo 

Love these cars

Beautiful..

:lol:

Beemer > benz
I think BMW performance cars are the best until you can afford a real sports car or super car.
They are the most complete.
Everything else is good as well, dont get me wrong, but the beemers are all around monsters. Track, highway, backroads, drags strips, and etc.

:tongue:

Because,
Some of my friends are starting to "paint" their cars with it, as in whole car
And it's so cheap, so there must be a negative I think lol
If not [emoji]128520[/emoji] I'm going to see what's up
Nah no negatives I can think of. Search DipYourCar on YouTube for finished products and more info

I think they have a forum too

Because,
Some of my friends are starting to "paint" their cars with it, as in whole car
And it's so cheap, so there must be a negative I think lol
If not [emoji]128520[/emoji] I'm going to see what's up

Only thing is if you plasti dip a white car, place a gray base coat. On a forum I saw someone plasti dipped a new satin white pearl WRX blaze orange and when pealed off the clear coat had a orange tint to it slightly.

If you are using it correctly it is basically idiot proof.

Last edited:
I dont like plastidipping

Friend did his rims and i helped him out
We did it the right way and now they have a brown color prolly from all the brake dust

Some people tend to hate on plasti dipping a whole car saying it makes it look cheap
If not done right, or have a typical matte black.

It also depends on the car. You dip a sentra (cheap car), it might make it look more cheap.

Im trying to matte clear my Si. Gives it a nice frozen effect. I honestly just hope it masks the swirls I have from the previous owner. 
laugh.gif

Some people tend to hate on plasti dipping a whole car saying it makes it look cheap

It also depends on the car. You dip a sentra (cheap car), it might make it look more cheap.

Im trying to matte clear my Si. Gives it a nice frozen effect. I honestly just hope it masks the swirls I have from the previous owner. :lol:

it only looks good done right on a sports car, i hate seeing these 4 cylinder cars, hondas and nissans with plasti dipped wheels. looks so dumb, ugly, and cheap.

it only looks good done right on a sports car, i hate seeing these 4 cylinder cars, hondas and nissans with plasti dipped wheels. looks so dumb, ugly, and cheap.
Civic Si's could pull it off but would need to look fairly modded. I plasti dipped my rims anthracite and it looks good. Woudnt plasti dip my whole car unless I get a few more mods, mainly a drop and appropriate rims. I was thinking a darker Camo Green but thats still in the air. Like I said, I would matte clear it though.

But yeah, basic cars woudnt pull it off if it were JUST plasti dipped.

Last edited:
Saturdays Lambo event

Valentino Balboni...
LEGENDARY.
If you arent familiar with who he is...
Lamborghinis test driver.
So basically, every lamborghini that is produced goes on a 15/20 min test drive to finalize everything.
He is the guy that does the test driving.
He just retired last year.
Its said that he has driven 85%-90% of all Lamborghinis produced.

I dont like plastidipping

Friend did his rims and i helped him out
We did it the right way and now they have a brown color prolly from all the brake dust
If you clean them right it should come off just fine. Unless you mean the breakdust was on there before y'all dipped em. In that case he deserves the L.

Im trying to matte clear my Si. Gives it a nice frozen effect. I honestly just hope it masks the swirls I have from the previous owner. :lol:
Yeah by all means don't dip a cheap car. Just makes it look worse than before

GTRs look great dipped in matte black and white.

NT FAM:

Is Plasti-Dip really safe as they say it is ..?
I used the rattlecan. Everyone says it's easy, but I guess that just shows how bad I am at doing stuff like that. I even took the wheels off the car and did it so it'd be easier.

I plasti dipped the grill and numbers on my BMW. It has held up fine so far except started peeling on one edge since I did a poverty style job on it.

I also plasti dipped the Tesla rims. Another poverty job but it still looks good....from afar :lol:

plastidip is a ***** to take off. I did my car and couple cars as a side job. Eventually turned me off from plastidip as a whole.

Saturdays Lambo event

Valentino Balboni...
LEGENDARY.
If you arent familiar with who he is...
Lamborghinis test driver.
So basically, every lamborghini that is produced goes on a 15/20 min test drive to finalize everything.
He is the guy that does the test driving.
He just retired last year.
Its said that he has driven 85%-90% of all Lamborghinis produced.

You rode in the lambo?...Saw Balboni at C&C on Fri. That dude is suuuuper chill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom