\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I used to have an Altima coupe which is very similar to the Gs which is why I didn't go that route.

Personally, Im just not a big BMW fan, a lot of people around my area drool over M3s, and i just don't see it. At least the older ones like 00-05 or so. Also 335s aren't that fast to be TT.

Headlights dont really make a car more aggressive , a drop and adding the dual exhaust would add more to me. I'll put some pics of the inside up later, thats the part I love the most.

Looks aggressive to me lol….you can find all cars that might not look aggressive when stock but after some mods look mean.

Last edited:
Shape/angle of the headlights change how a car looks entirely. G37's have an aggressive curve to them, more than the 335i IMO. The combination of the sleek angles of the HL and the kidney grills make the 335i look mean.

I love the A5, hands down has the best interior of the 3, but the headlights make it so meh. Even the facelift doesnt look right. Too small looking.

In any case, dope ride, not trying to knock on it. Hell, im jelly. 
laugh.gif

Shape/angle of the headlights change how a car looks entirely. G37's have an aggressive curve to them, more than the 335i IMO. The combination of the sleek angles of the HL and the kidney grills make the 335i look mean.

I love the A5, hands down has the best interior of the 3, but the headlights make it so meh. Even the facelift doesnt look right. Too small looking.

In any case, dope ride, not trying to knock on it. Hell, im jelly. 
laugh.gif
Oh I know your not homie! They're all sick at the end of the day.

I wish it had a full sunroof and not just the tilting moonroof but eh what can you do. 

Man after reading this thread and seeing and reading more about the evo x, I am starting to want one. Great mix of power and functiin .

Oh I know your not homie! They're all sick at the end of the day.

I wish it had a full sunroof and not just the tilting moonroof but eh what can you do. 
Im assuming its stick? Sunroof eh, all my cars have had sunroofs but I barely use it, in the summer the sun just beams down on your head. 
laugh.gif

Im assuming its stick? Sunroof eh, all my cars have had sunroofs but I barely use it, in the summer the sun just beams down on your head. 
laugh.gif
Nope went with the auto *flamesuit ready*, my 2 STIs and S4 were all manual and I got tired of it.

Your right about the sunroof, I wouldn't use it a lot.

If it was an S5 and you got it in auto I woudve been banned from the site flaming you. 
laugh.gif

Nah I know what you mean, I drive my Camry from time to time and its so much easier. 
laugh.gif

I used to have an Altima coupe which is very similar to the Gs which is why I didn't go that route.

Personally, Im just not a big BMW fan, a lot of people around my area drool over M3s, and i just don't see it. At least the older ones like 00-05 or so. Also 335s aren't that fast to be TT.

Headlights dont really make a car more aggressive , a drop and adding the dual exhaust would add more to me. I'll put some pics of the inside up later, thats the part I love the most.

Looks aggressive to me lol….you can find all cars that might not look aggressive when stock but after some mods look mean.
Congrats BOSS
pimp.gif
  Excellent and classy choice.  Man I absolutely agree, tint, drop, wheels, exhaust and its a wrap!  

It would look awesome sitting on a set of HRE's:

Black on Black could work too:

I don't know why but JDM + Euro could work with the Work Euroline's on your beast: 

Enjoy the car man and keep us updated with its progress!

Congrats BOSS
pimp.gif
  Excellent and classy choice.  Man I absolutely agree, tint, drop, wheels, exhaust and its a wrap!  

Enjoy the car man and keep us updated with its progress!
Thanks man!

Everything you said is what I plan on doing plus a ECU chip of some sort. 

Wheels are always a necessity but so many options it will be hard to decide.

anyone ever made their own carbon fiber parts before?

i bought an updated steering wheel from a parted out car on ebay for real cheap. i've kind of wanted a partial carbon fiber one for a while now, but they charge $1500 with a core exchange. emailing a couple companies to see if i can work something out to get a good discount since they charge $2000 for the newer steering wheels in carbon fiber. i also googled it and saw the process of how you go about making them. something i'm completely inexperienced in, but since i've got an extra wheel, i may just end up tearing it apart, buying some carbon fiber, resin, and whatnot and just seeing if i can make it myself somehow.

that's what i want, but that's pretty pricey for two little strips of carbon fiber.

anyone ever made their own carbon fiber parts before?

i bought an updated steering wheel from a parted out car on ebay for real cheap. i've kind of wanted a partial carbon fiber one for a while now, but they charge $1500 with a core exchange. emailing a couple companies to see if i can work something out to get a good discount since they charge $2000 for the newer steering wheels in carbon fiber. i also googled it and saw the process of how you go about making them. something i'm completely inexperienced in, but since i've got an extra wheel, i may just end up tearing it apart, buying some carbon fiber, resin, and whatnot and just seeing if i can make it myself somehow.

that's what i want, but that's pretty pricey for two little strips of carbon fiber.
There quite a few diy youtube vids. I was thinking about it also but opted not to

Man, m3 is the ultimate daily driver imo 

Love these cars

There quite a few diy youtube vids. I was thinking about it also but opted not to

Gonna give it a shot in a couple weeks if I can't work anything out with any of the companies that do it themselves.

Got an extra wheel now so might as well give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom