\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

agree, the dark grey TL S
pimp.gif
love the ex****t on em
Last gen? There is no dark grey TL S though?

Thought it came in black, silver, white, red, blue, and that bronze-ish color.

g35 is a stupid car IMO. If you want a sports car, buy a Z. If you want luxury but a 300C. I've had a G35, 350Z, and now a FR-S. FR-S is the best value out if you want something new. I'm thrilled with mine. I like driving it much better than my G35 and 350Z.
How is it a stupid car?

Performs just as well as the Z, plus more room and a bigger trunk. 

frs is slow as hell tho and cost as much as a wrx

no hate to the frs/brz owners :lol:

Last edited:
Last gen? There is no dark grey TL S though?

Thought it came in black, silver, white, red, blue, and that bronze-ish color.

My friend has the bronzeish color. I swear it's brown but he insists it's grey.

The regular tl's did come in a grey though, but I've never seen it on the tl-s.

Im pretty sure the TLS didnt come in gray, must refer to that bronze ish one.

Pretty sure this is the color they mean. I mean I guess you can argue its gray, in some pics it is gray but IMO its more bronze/brown than anything. Best color on the TLS too.

Im pretty sure the TLS didnt come in gray, must refer to that bronze ish one.

Pretty sure this is the color they mean. I mean I guess you can argue its gray, in some pics it is gray but IMO its more bronze/brown than anything. Best color on the TLS too.

thats brown/bronze? :lol:

thats brown/bronze? :lol:

Stop it man, I know youve seen this color in person. Gray is def. not the first color that you describe it with.

ive only seen it once, dont see too many TL's if ever honestly. I was always a fan of the older TL so it was nice to see them once every full moon :lol:

only seen the "bronze" once and looked dark grey to me, this was years ago as well :lol:

How is it a stupid car?

Performs just as well as the Z, plus more room and a bigger trunk. 

The G35 is heavier than the Z. It's bulkier than the Z, and there isn't near as much room in the trunk. The Z doesn't even have a trunk. It has a hatch. IMO the G35 is the Ghettofab car. Plus who wants an automatic "sports" car?

frs is slow as hell tho and cost as much as a wrx

no hate to the frs/brz owners
laugh.gif
If you ever drive one you will retract this statement. The 86 was built for cornering. It is the best bone stock handling car that I've ever driven. Better than my 350z and my 240sx. Maybe I'm biased, but I believe that the 86 is the best "bang for your buck" out. Personally, I would rather have a new car than a used one, but thats just me.

I think my friend's 2010 VW GTI is pretty good value (at stock)

200 hp, leather, upgraded technology package, sunroom, xenon headlights, etc.

He has a chip mod now that brings it up to 270 hp. Its so damn quick.

I think my friend's 2010 VW GTI is pretty good value (at stock)

200 hp, leather, upgraded technology package, sunroom, xenon headlights, etc.

He has a chip mod now that brings it up to 270 hp. Its so damn quick.

That is a good value. Personally, I just can't drive a hatch though. Everybody is different though. That's why we don't all drive the same cars... Except for NT... Everybody on NT drives binmers

Back
Top Bottom