\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'd disown anyone that's into that stance, fitment, whatever crap. Just hate that @#$% :lol: call me ignorant if you want, I accept it

Last edited:
Didn't eem really notice the vampire....:wow: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't mind wheel gap.
i would never hate a car for having wheel gap. Maybe the car would look better if it were slightly lower but it's not a deal breaker by any means

and like Yeezus said, the car and the setup have a lot to do with it

Last edited:
i mean if yall are into american cars i dont mind wheel gap either on chargers challys etc

but most japanese/euro sports cars look a lot better with out it imo

i mean if yall are into american cars i dont mind wheel gap either on chargers challys etc

but most japanese/euro sports cars look a lot better with out it imo

nah, stock the gap is pretty high on charger and chally. if they lowered it an inch/inch and a half it would look soo much better. If my last charger wasnt a lease i woulda lowered it right after i got it from the dealership. woulda looked damn good too :smh:

Not yet fam!! Got some red and black forgiatos that look pretty good, haven't seen them on the car yet though!! Any suggestions, I had a 09 range and an sclass that I kept pretty stock

Word up, I think a drop and wheels always sets a car off, maybe exhaust plus tune if your into that.

Right now I'm driving a 2001 Lexus Rx300 it's cool it's my first car but the gas is awful and I feel that's it's the facts it's an 01

Thinking about selling it and picking up a 05 G35 thoughts advice?

Thinking about gettin rid of my 01 Lexus IS300..Its my first car and all but it's really starting to bore me (Automatic,underpowered, awful mpg). Im looking into those Scion FRS/Subaru BRZ. Would the brz be a good transition from a 1st gen IS??

Right now I'm driving a 2001 Lexus Rx300 it's cool it's my first car but the gas is awful and I feel that's it's the facts it's an 01

We had the RX joint back in the day, I was a fan of it!!! It troops through this Midwest stuff. I like the G35, 2 door or 4 door joint??

If you're looking for something with better gas mileage you might not be impressed with the G35 either (Don't know what you're getting with the RX currently though)

Thinking about gettin rid of my 01 Lexus IS300..Its my first car and all but it's really starting to bore me (Automatic,underpowered, awful mpg). Im looking into those Scion FRS/Subaru BRZ. Would the brz be a good transition from a 1st gen IS??

fellow 01 is300 owner. It really is underpowered but it has a couple more horses than the brz/frs (i know horses isnt everything)

I received a trade offer of a mint condition set of these CCW's in almost the exact same size specs as my current rims.  Only snag is i need to convince the guy that my orange Volks would look good on his Red car 
ohwell.gif

1723988_203570976511286_112920879_a.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, but the pic bothered me because they are comparing other people's incomes and making a mockery of it.

I posted my own version shortly after.

My brother came to me today saying his friend dropped out of school in Grade 10 and now has a Lamb, I slapped him in the back of his head and told him don't ever tell me dumb stories like that again.

I received a trade offer of a mint condition set of these CCW's in almost the exact same size specs as my current rims.  Only snag is i need to convince the guy that my orange Volks would look good on his Red car 
ohwell.gif
Good luck lol

Those CCWs are tooooo sick 

Back
Top Bottom