\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Might be getting a cage that matches my wheels to go along with the Takata harnesses 
pimp.gif
how many point cage?  i want one of those half roll cagaes, the ones where its only behind the front seats bc DD. 
4 point. Takes up the whole back seat area exactly like what you're talking about.

this is the only pic i have of it:

Last edited:
What's wrong with auto?

I drive a 6 speed but my next sports car is going to be auto(GTR)

Last edited:
if were talking the insane twin clutch auto ******s in a car such as the GTR, then there is no issue. But getting an Auto Camaro? nah

Ehh it's all about preference. It's like ppl laughing cus u got a V6 Camparo/Mustang. Some ppl enjoy the power behind a manual car. Other want convinience (traffic) with style.

But that's why I have a toyota to commute and weekend sports cars to cruise. Traffics no joke here in the bay smh.

Last edited:
Ehh it's all about preference. It's like ppl laughing cus u got a V6 Camparo/Mustang. Some ppl enjoy the power behind a manual car. Other want convinience (traffic) with style.

But that's why I have a toyota to commute and weekend sports cars to cruise. Traffics no joke here in the bay smh.
exactly. this is the way to do it

exactly. this is the way to do it

Yup do the same too. Have a tacoma for everyday driving and a audi a5 manual for the weekends. Keeps the mileage and maintenance low on the audi, especially since the toyota is built like a rock

I have a stupid noob question. What exactly determines fuel consumption in a car? Is it the amount of cylinders or how many liters the engine has?
Weight plays a large part in this as well. To a lesser extent, the transmission will also play a role. Which is why everyone is cranking out 9 speed transmissions.

Saw some dude making and selling "jdm bags" with those harnesses. Looks kinda neat.

Yea.... those aren't tacky at all :rolleyes

Might be getting a cage that matches my wheels to go along with the Takata harnesses :pimp:
Why are you getting a cage? Only reason I could see is if you're running it at the track, and ripping off 11 second passes so you require one.

Might be getting a cage that matches my wheels to go along with the Takata harnesses 
pimp.gif
Why are you getting a cage? Only reason I could see is if you're running it at the track, and ripping off 11 second passes so you require one.
just always wanted one and this one is a DEAL and also happens to match my rims. It also lowers body roll and allows me a spot to hook the Takata harnesses

And yes i'll also be required to have it at the track

Last edited:
cant stand base Camaro's especially being V6 :lol:

no offense but congrats on the whip regardless

cant stand base Camaro's especially being V6 :lol:

no offense but congrats on the whip regardless

I don't know why people still go so hard on the 6cyls.

:lol: The v6 Mustangs are actually faster than a v8 Challenger RT

My moms patriot is probably faster than a Chally V8 :lol: Not srs. the challenger is a fat n heavy pig.

Hemi 5.7 are cool but nothing to write home about. Now if i had a 6.4 id be happy. Ive had a hemi 5.7 for the last 3 years now and its great but its nothing special :lol: just nice to have a little power when needed.

just always wanted one and this one is a DEAL and also happens to match my rims. It also lowers body roll and allows me a spot to hook the Takata harnesses

And yes i'll also be required to have it at the track
Gotcha. Don't go too far man, or you'll end up with a track car that you hate driving on the street, if you know what I mean. You don't want to mod it so much that it becomes annoying to drive normally. Unless you eventually want it to be a track only car.

Last edited:
113k for 2000 and I'm afraid it's gonna be gone by the time I'm able to get it. :smh: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom