\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Get a Cobb accessport

Would have definitely copped that early, but mountune uses a Cobb Accessport for their mtune, and it is covered under warranty.

$1229 gets you their version of the Cobb Accessport (locked to their tune), induction kit (bigger airbox, filter, and hose), +18 HP, +34 ft/lb torque, while keeping the warranty intact.

http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Fiesta-ST-MP215-Performance-Upgrade-p/2364-215-aa.htm
Take the car to a reputable shop and get a real dyno tune.  a million times better than the generic off-the-shelf maps cobb throws onto their accessports.

and $1229 :x

Agreed but your basically paying to keep your warranty

He said it's for the induction kit as well, still pricey but you're right. It's like paying for Dinan products on a BMW.

Correct

Some people dont want to worry and you cant really put a price on peace of mind

Exactly. Price is high but saving the warranty is pretty nice. Thanks for the discussion, guys. I'll post as I mod.

If I had a dollar for every vehicle I've owned that my parents didn't approve of..... I'd have 16 dollars, aka every single vehicle I've owned :lol:

They'd love to see me in a nice, reliable, gas sipping Corolla. It hasn't happened yet :lol:

Last edited:
They probably think its fast cause its manual. Just be honest with your parents and tell then its slow as **** and their car would probably dust it in reverse. They'll approve with no hesitation.

They probably think its fast cause its manual. Just be honest with your parents and tell then its slow as **** and their car would probably dust it in reverse. They'll approve with no hesitation.

Or think he's a distracted driver as it is :lol:

You have to focus more in a manual car in a Auto u can just put it in drive and roll into anything

Hard to text and shift or zone out when shifting

Last edited:

Nah never distracted driver. But they do think its fast lol Just by the looks, I told them its only 12 horsepower faster than the Accord we had. :lol: Now my plans for it, is to make it faster :rofl:

You have to focus more in a manual car in a Auto u can just put it in drive and roll into anything

Hard to text and shift or zone out when shifting

this...

ur more aware driving a manual cant be on your phone and ****

Last edited:
Some people can't zone in while driving, even on a stick. More room for error imo

aka me

i dont want the extra concentration of a manual.

sure i could get used to it but im lazy as hell i just wanna sit back, left hand on the steering wheel, right hand on that.. ;-)

Right hand... on your phone browsing NT?

Almost at 50k posts. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I think I'm gonna grab an old manual Civic as a Christmas gift to myself, so I can finally learn how to drive stick shift.  Seems like something every man should know how to do, along with grilling.

Last edited:
Right hand... on your phone browsing NT?

Almost at 50k posts. :x
:lol:

:lol:

I think I'm gonna grab an old manual Civic as a Christmas gift to myself, so I can finally learn how to drive stick shift.  Seems like something every man should know how to do, along with grilling.
I wholeheartedly agree, every man needs to know how to drive a manual, and work a BBQ.

^ Ya know?.... I absolutely love those wheels they use on the 6cyls.

Reminds me of the old Fuch Fanblades they used to use on old Porsches. :smokin

I like the SS/LT rims personally. Might throw those on there eventually...

All I want to to do is throw a different exhaust on there and tint the windows. Any other mods I should make?

I like the SS/LT rims personally. Might throw those on there eventually...

All I want to to do is throw a different exhaust on there and tint the windows. Any other mods I should make?
A v8 swap stick conversion

Not srs

Very srs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom