\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I seen a G at my work with the same color and same exact wheels with washington plates
nerd.gif

Copped my girl a Maxima today.

I think I posted in here about a lexus a ton of pages back, asking questions etc etc about a GS.

Well, we decided to go with a premium sport package Maxima.

The double moonroof is really nice.

Pics 2morrow. Got home late (took a new car late night drive) and didn't get to take pics

I think I posted in here about a lexus a ton of pages back, asking questions etc etc about a GS.

Pics 2morrow. Got home late (took a new car late night drive) and didn't get to take pics
Congrats on the maxima b

Nice g.
Any more pics?
i havent seen man z's just mostly gs. Is there a particular reason? I thought the zs were faster?
The G is a great mix of luxury, performance and reliability. Handles excellent, rides smooth and can take most cars on the road. But not really meant to be a racer though its fun to drive. Its weight is hard to over come at times and the lack of torque doesn't help.

You in the market for a G/Z?

If i were in that market i would pick a G35 over a Z as well.  Personally would never cop either though

^ haha so true.  BMW drivers seem to be the worst offenders with the M badges on base model cars

someone around my way has been doing that with new 5 series. he still leaves the 535i or w/e badges but puts the M next to it.. :smh:

i wanna know who it is, ive seen it a few times always parked

^ haha so true.  BMW drivers seem to be the worst offenders with the M badges on base model cars

someone around my way has been doing that with new 5 series. he still leaves the 535i or w/e badges but puts the M next to it.. :smh:

i wanna know who it is, ive seen it a few times always parked

At the same time... Knowing bmw... Watch there be M535i next year and he'll be ahead of the game...

looks nice, like the louvers?. Was thinking of getting one but after riding someone i know, not enough power as i step on it (07gt). I was expecting a little more honestly, guess i have to look for a roush or a 2010ish 5.0 :lol: Maybe because it hasnt been droven fast since almost new. On another note i had to fix her interior, Her vinyl flap on the door panel came undone the glue became bad? damn sun.
In about a year to a few months gonna be looking for a car, or wagon after the project im gonna start in the near future
Thanks yeah she's not the fastest thing out there lol but still plenty fast for me as she's my first car that I've paid for. I had an 89' s10 blazer before this that my dad gave me so this was a big upgrade and I was set on getting a mustang. I'm pretty happy with it so far

Congrats on the maxima b

Thanks, b. Pics of da hemi for da beasts

My water pump decided to fail yesterday in my E90 :smh: :frown:

I will never understand why BMW can build a hell of a motor but skimp on the accessories :smh:

Congrats on the maxima b

Thanks, b. Pics of da hemi for da beasts

Repped.

Test drove one last week! Came real close to pulling the trigger!

I wouldn't doubt that they do it purposely to generate revenue on replacement parts :lol:

The failure rate on water pumps from E36 up to E90 models is kinda sad.

If it was a $60 part like it is for my Z3 I wouldn't be so pissed but the pump alone cost $400 for the E90.

Back
Top Bottom