\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

the adv's for sale:

ahhhhh. the two buyers ahead of me flaked on the wheels so they're mine if i decide to go for them. they're only $1600 which i can only assume is a steal for advs. i bought my current wheels for about $1600 new so i think i can easily flip them for like $1400 in a few days online. i'm just torn, because i don't think they necessarily look as good as my current wheels so should i get them because of the brand name/quality or not? having trouble making a decision since i have to tell him by this evening.

ahhhhh. the two buyers ahead of me flaked on the wheels so they're mine if i decide to go for them. they're only $1600 which i can only assume is a steal for advs. i bought my current wheels for about $1600 new so i think i can easily flip them for like $1400 in a few days online. i'm just torn, because i don't think they necessarily look as good as my current wheels so should i get them because of the brand name/quality or not? having trouble making a decision since i have to tell him by this evening.
I would get them, I think they would look great on your car. Plus once you sell your current wheels, in the end you'll pay like 2-300 for a set of Advs. Thats the reason I bought my old Works, the deal was too good to pass up.

I would get them, I think they would look great on your car. Plus once you sell your current wheels, in the end you'll pay like 2-300 for a set of Advs. Thats the reason I bought my old Works, the deal was too good to pass up.

@puglife

I think ur current wheels look much much better than the adv

But thats just my opinion

These two responses are what I'm battling between right now. I'm leaning toward getting them though, because I think the quality will be much higher and will outweigh the fact that the current wheels look slightly better to me.

Last edited:
These two responses are what I'm battling between right now. I'm leaning toward getting them though, because I think the quality will be much higher and will outweigh the fact that the current wheels look slightly better to me.
Are the ADVs lighter then what you have now? Thats always a plus. I like them because they have a lip on them.

But if ur current wheels are satisfying you i dont see a point in getting some with a little better quality.

You can always just buy the adv and give it some time to see which u like more and sell the set u dont like.

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Someone in my neighborhood has a stanced brz that has that same ******ed rear fitment
what's the point of the extended tailpipe tho? further evidence of refusing to go fast?

Anyone looking to buy a used car and looking for a carfax report? Hit me up ! Don't buy a lemon fellas
Carfax isn't all its made up to be. I would never trust one 100%.

They don't care, they do it for internet fame. Same with the stupid stretched tires 
You sound mad lol A lot of those cars are perfect for the VIP setup...
How isn't a carfax not what its up to be? Shows service, registration, and damage records. Obviously not all are reported, but major damages mostly reported. Goodluck buying a car without one lol

People actually think this is cool?

mean.gif
any chick that isnt a stuck up gold digger would think its cool too . atleast around my way......we dont have any bad weather in miami.........whats the worse dude ? a new oil pan ? atleast in miami you can drive low as long as you pay attention and avoid crazy potholes......but i think "crazy" potholes avoidance should be with any car period...

what gets me the most upset is the fact that fixing up my car has made me stay away from certain people in my life and certain substances ........but people will tell me im stupid for spending x amount on something.....but theyre blowing 80-150 dollars per WEEK on said substances.......not to mention the simp mode they all go on to impress these girls at LIV and UMF and stuff......

to answer the question though , yes this is super cool to people who like to modify their cars......not everyone is going to think a certain girl looks good , or a certain food tastes good.........so yeah , with that being said , id never cop a hemi , so to each their own....lol

Last edited:
Audi heads, I copped that 2010 a6 prestige, i'm use riding in s-class's and ranges where I don't really feel every bump in the road, with the sport suspension is that typical?? It hugs the heck out of the road.. It's still luxury I just like riding smoothe, speed isn't really my thing I just like comfort, some toys to place with and safety for my kids!! Sick car other then the suspension, surprisingly more room for a 6'10 cat then expected. I really wasn't looking at Audi's but wifey totaled a whip and I got a call on the '10 prestige with 16k that was flawless for 23 and some change which smashed rough trade so it was an easy decision

How isn't a carfax not what its up to be? Shows service, registration, and damage records. Obviously not all are reported, but major damages mostly reported. Goodluck buying a car without one lol
Your naive if you buy a car just because it has a clean car fax. I replaced the whole block in my first STI and it was never reported to car fax. Also it wouldn't be too hard for a dealer to falsify a car fax report. 

I don't trust buying used car period, and no car fax isn't 100%

What about those who rack up 90k miles on a 2 year lease and roll the miles back to 30k...?

And yea it happens.. ALOT. Don't ask me how I know but It happens more than you think

Audi heads, I copped that 2010 a6 prestige, i'm use riding in s-class's and ranges where I don't really feel every bump in the road, with the sport suspension is that typical?? It hugs the heck out of the road.. It's still luxury I just like riding smoothe, speed isn't really my thing I just like comfort, some toys to place with and safety for my kids!! Sick car other then the suspension, surprisingly more room for a 6'10 cat then expected. I really wasn't looking at Audi's but wifey totaled a whip and I got a call on the '10 prestige with 16k that was flawless for 23 and some change which smashed rough trade so it was an easy decision
Thats how they handle, its a quattro its meant to hug the autobahn at high speeds.

Back
Top Bottom