\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Buy a prius

Thank me later
Lol my boy bought a Prius and put that ish on Advan Rs. Heres a pic getting it aligned.

Last edited:
i drove a current gen prius for a week from my local toyota dealer

terrible drive but man the gas was amazing, i was ALL over an only used a half tank..............came time to fill up....20 bucks

i def gained a respect.............coming onto the hwy from an off ramp was the worse though:x

Last edited:
i drove a current gen prius for a week from my local toyota dealer

terrible drive but man the gas was amazing, i was ALL over an only used a half tank..............came time to fill up....20 bucks

i def gained a respect.............coming onto the hwy from an off ramp was the worse though:x

bruh i remember my first time driving a dam corolla that MPG was amazing that dam needle was stuck and refused to move :rofl: i cant imagine driving a prius

I had a evo 9 for 7months.bought it used at south coast mitsubishi shortly after 2 months Then the tickets arrived. Not going to lie, that car made me feel like i was the king of the road. My douchebagness came out. Lol

^i was looking at that too :lol: That place has quite a few older Evo's.

They only have 1 evo, fam. The 2003 one and it's :x

Don't go

So they don't really have all of these other ones?

~snip~

Nope.

You can go check for yourself. They'll just try to get you into another car like they did with me.
The only evo they did have there was a 2003 red one which according to them has seen better days. (They told me that to try to get me into an STI, so who knows if it's true or not)

Damn, that's shady as hell :smh:

Nope.

You can go check for yourself. They'll just try to get you into another car like they did with me.
The only evo they did have there was a 2003 red one which according to them has seen better days. (They told me that to try to get me into an STI, so who knows if it's true or not)

So is all that old inventory that they haven't taken down to use as bait to have people come into their dealership or stolen pictures/info? Seems like a shady dealership, who knows what type of info they're hiding with their current inventory.

Saw the new Wrx today.. Honestly... Looks just like the outgoing with a slightly swoopy roof a new grill.. Still bad ***...

Bro that is shady as hell no doubt. 
mean.gif

Had a dude in a older Yellow z06 vette try to ricer fly by this evening when i was getting on the freeway ( i guess my Orange rims attract this type of behavior from people, even old men in Corvettes)
Needless to say it was a priceless look on the guys face as i passed him while he was still full throttle 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bro that is shady as hell no doubt. :smh:

Had a dude in a older Yellow z06 vette try to ricer fly by this evening when i was getting on the freeway ( i guess my Orange rims attract this type of behavior from people, even old men in Corvettes)

Needless to say it was a priceless look on the guys face as i passed him while he was still full throttle :lol:  
Ur car is faster than a vette???

Bro that is shady as hell no doubt. :smh:

Needless to say it was a priceless look on the guys face as i passed him while he was still full throttle :lol:  
Ur car is faster than a vette???

word, what kind of car is this?

People still don't know what evos are capable of huh. :tongue:

Super car levels of acceleration on e85 and that's not an exaggeration.

People still don't know what evos are capable of huh.
tongue.gif

Old man in the Z06 with license plate WOWVETT certainly didn't 
laugh.gif

Best thing was that my dad was with me because i was taking him down to look at an old hot rod truck he wants to buy. First time he's ridden in my Evo since it got tuned. He's an old school always driven American cars type of guy so he had no idea what the *** crap 4 banger was capable of. His reaction to the Evo acceleration was pretty damn funny.

"god damn that's impressive"

"That thing really threw my fat *** back in the seat"

Then when i dropped him off he told my mom "That thing is a ******* rocket ship" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lil update since last posted on here...got new knockoffs and put in 2 Hifonics amps the monoblock running to 12" Kicker CVR subs and the other 600.4 amp running to the highs...tryna save up for some switches

Last edited:
Lil update since last posted on here...got new knockoffs and put in 2 Hifonics amps the monoblock running to 12" Kicker CVR subs and the other 600.4 amp running to the highs...tryna save up for some switches

Anything special under the hood?

Back
Top Bottom