\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Naw all jokes aside Civic's are unisex. Si is a guys car. :lol:

Add Elantra's and Sante Fe's on the list, even the name Elantra sounds fem. I kinda like the Sante Fe though. :lok

All four bangers are girl cars b
gotta suck to get beat by girl cars all the time 
nerd.gif

Bro am i getting trolled by an NTer that found my Craigslist ad or is this dude serious?

Guy said "is your car 23000 or 2300?"

after i respond 23k he sends me this picture to justify why i should be asking $2,300

roll.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:

You're def getting trolled.

So in other news... The Foxbody Rustang crapped out last night while I was helping my friends wife get a cat an hour away.

Thinking of just renting a Porsche 911 for 2 days for my birthday. It'd cost me some money.

Undecided on what to do :lol:

Watch me just stay at home and watch Netflix for my 30th :lol: :frown:

Thinking of just renting a Porsche 911 for 2 days for my birthday. It'd cost me some money.

Undecided on what to do :lol:

Watch me just stay at home and watch Netflix for my 30th :lol: :frown:

just do something small go out with some friends n smash after :smokin

Last edited:
I got a few cars. The fox is a 90 convertible automatic :lol: . Total "girl car", but fun enough for a cruiser.
Pics? :nerd:
Foxbodys sound sic :x

I'll take some pics and an exhaust vid for you when she's up and running again. I'm already anticipating the "Ice Ice Baby" comments :rolleyes ... Car is triple white. The tow truck driver who picked her up was pretty cool and couldn't help himself from making Vanilla Ice puns the entire time. "I see you got a problem, Yo I'll solve it. Now lemme attach these hooks while the winch revolves it."

Back
Top Bottom