\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

He sounds like a major Douche. Why does he have diplomatic immunity? What kinda BS is that?  And he really told the reporter "F America"?

Kick this guy the hell outta here then
The Saudis give no dambs when they come over here. 

ain't letting a little sunroof weigh my car down. never know when you need that hp when racer greg catches you sleeping on da backroads

Cmon pa, either the dyno is REALLY busted or you put some fugazi parts on the whip, 10k for only 343hp on an STI? Somethings wrong.

Fugazi and the brand of all my parts don't really go together.

Maybe the dyno is wrong :nerd:
Who wants to put some pinks up? :nerd:

me playa whats good
Nicki-Minaj-Miley-Cyrus-Vma-realcoolvideos.png

my car stock too b

343 whp/409wtq on a notoriously low-reading mustang dyno, and a fairly conservative tune.

10k in parts to do focus numbers

You better than this :frown:

u mean focus rs? cuz an ST numbers are way lower..

I love me some Corsa. Any plans on LT's to open it up?

Thanks!

Nah not for this one.

Had Kooks LT's on my 2010 and thats what ended up getting my lifetime warranty through Chrysler canceled. I learned my lesson. lol

Sucks too bc my boy who is a SRT tech felt bad because he thought that I thought it was his fault. Nah when your 3/36 initial warranty is up and you are then under a service contract (what the lifetime maxcare warranty is), any claim over 2000 dollars, once you submit it a rep comes down to look at it. I ended up for the 2010 SRT needing a tcase and the rep came down and butt ****ed me. :frown:

Basically forced me to sell the Jeep when I didnt want to but it was an almost 6 year old Jeep (bought new) that is an SRT and I am not going to be without a warranty. lol

Thanks bruh!

Yea I totally know what you mean. People post these videos and its just revving. WTF!
Exactly. All the vehicles I've owned with full exhaust sound way better driving down the street versus revving in park. Which is part of the reason why I've never made any exhaust vids, sorry andretti andretti :lol:

watch out fam greg might come thru u ask and u shall recieve :nerd:

reliable power and a good tune is all that matters in the long run tbh

He sounds like a major Douche. Why does he have diplomatic immunity? What kinda BS is that?  And he really told the reporter "F America"?

Kick this guy the hell outta here then
The Saudis give no dambs

this

yall seen vids of em running thru london with their woes? dudes are way wilder there :lol:

will literally block off a small busy *** street just to show off cars are nice n its entertaining tho so idc :smokin

:lol: I always say the best thing about a sunroof is you can set things on the glass without worrying abut scratching the paint.

yo the sun roof at night >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

+ when its a hot day and u have the back of it sticking up a lil u get a decent breeze inside :smokin it looks good as hell too like that

id sacrafice it for a CF roof :nerd:

Last edited:
Thanks!

Nah not for this one.

Had Kooks LT's on my 2010 and thats what ended up getting my lifetime warranty through Chrysler canceled. I learned my lesson. lol

Sucks too bc my boy who is a SRT tech felt bad because he thought that I thought it was his fault. Nah when your 3/36 initial warranty is up and you are then under a service contract (what the lifetime maxcare warranty is), any claim over 2000 dollars, once you submit it a rep comes down to look at it. I ended up for the 2010 SRT needing a tcase and the rep came down and butt ****ed me. :frown:

Basically forced me to sell the Jeep when I didnt want to but it was an almost 6 year old Jeep (bought new) that is an SRT and I am not going to be without a warranty. lol

I can understand that. Especially by you having a Mopar (friendly jab). I always try to make sure there's some emergency funds on tap. It also helps the pockets when you're able to do some of the work yourself.

watch out fam greg might come thru u ask and u shall recieve :nerd:

reliable power and a good tune is all that matters in the long run tbh
Mmmm... Nah!

Last edited:
I can understand that. Especially by you having a Mopar (friendly jab). I always try to make sure there's some emergency funds on tap. It also helps the pockets when you're able to do some of the work yourself.
Mmmm... Nah!

Its not about having emergency funds on tap. Money isnt the issue. I learned a long time ago to not have car repair costs if I dont have to. The extended warranty was only 2k so for 2000 dollars everything (except maintenance) is covered. I'm not trying to break speed records here. Just want a quick SUV.

My days of owning a car out of warranty are over. lol

Its not about having emergency funds on tap. Money isnt the issue. I learned a long time ago to not have car repair costs if I dont have to. The extended warranty was only 2k so for 2000 dollars everything (except maintenance) is covered. I'm not trying to break speed records here. Just want a quick SUV.

My days of owning a car out of warranty are over. lol
I forget that everyone's views and goals when modding are different. I assumed your Corsa was just the beginning. I'm not at that point where I want to keep a warranty and sacrifice modding. Not sure I'll ever be.

It probably has Forged internals.

Seems like Subi is the only company that doesn't put forged internals in their powerful 4 banger turbo engines 
nerd.gif

:lol:
If I had a nickel for every time I heard of the 9 second sti on Here...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom